Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:01 PM

Grab This 50% Deal Now To Learn How To Make Massive Sales In Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Grab This 50% Deal Now To Learn How To Make Massive Sales In Business (493 Views)

Food Truck Business Is A Big Deal Now: See How To Start A Food Truck Business / Topcio Soap...the Real Deal Now! / Grab This Business Deal Now! It's Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grab This 50% Deal Now To Learn How To Make Massive Sales In Business by Uniquedee(f): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Our facebook masters class for the 4th and last batch for April starts tomorrow

I said last batch only for our 50% off..

Our classes go for 4000 before.. But cause of the lock down we slashed it down to half the price

Since the lockdown will be called off,...we're taking back the class to 4000 after this last batch

What is this class about?

If there is anything you learnt in this past lockdown is to give your business an online presence

Yes...you need a well crafted and functioning facebook page
More like and online shop
Where you build a customer base for yourself and sell to them over and over again
No matter the kind of business you do,...it.can have a presence on social media
Or even if you render a service

Why do I know this?

I was lucky to serve at a fashion brand in abuja.my boss has no idea about sewing but he had the cash so he brought tailors from.Aba, Bought the industrial machine..he started with 2 in Feb 2019...and by august 2019 he Bought two more, brought two more tailors making 4 and we moved to a bigger office to accommodate other departments that were springing up

How did he do it?..facebook advert..
We had a business page , my boss sews samples of each designs got models to do a photoshoot and upload them on his Facebook business page by sponsored ads

And the customers kept rolling in...

I was in charge of chatting with them and taking their orders...

The business boomed well..

He didn't have to struggle with other tailors in the market.. He took his own professionally and got more jobs than them

You see the power of social media?

You too can LEARN today...our class is well detailed and the schedule is flexible

We have three classes per day
Its not like any training you've attended before where they bombard you with notes for one or two hours

Our class is 2houra daily but it won't be done at a stretch,..I splitted it into three classes per DAT to allow members catch up faster

Morning, afternoon and evening classes respectively

And the course content is all.encompassing.. You'll be surprised all these is going for 2000

Training runs for 5days with d last day been the practical day.some women were busy during this lockdown acquiring this skill they realised the importance of putting their business online now

Some even enrolled their husbands who were struggling with business
And some their friends

Check out screenshots of their feedbacks in ky post below..

You too can start today..don't wait till another lock down to realise how important this is..

Opt in now and grab this 50% off that will be gone I'm the next few hours..

Chat me.up on 07013884584 to get more Info

Class starts tomorrow..

PS:..Someone paid 35k for all this earlier this year and had to still take my 2k class..it was more detailed than his 35k class...you'll be amazed at how much people charge to teach this skill or render the service

(1) (Reply)

Order Your Nose/face Mask / How I Make Minimum Of N6000 Weekly Using My Mobile Phone / How Do Your Run A Business Without A Meaningful Logo?? Too Bad!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.