Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Update On The Coronavirus Here In The U.S.A - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On The Coronavirus Here In The U.S.A (279 Views)

Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later / 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Coronavirus Here In The U.S.A by NLSOFT: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
UPDATE ON THE CORONAVIRUS HERE IN THE U.S. There are now 187 days until election day in the United States on November 3, 2020

When Americans will decide whether Donald John Trump should remain on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue here in Washington DC or go back to New York where he used to live or Florida where he now claims as his new home.

However, in the past 48 hours, about 5000 Americans have been killed by COVID-19 and the number of new cases was almost 60,000.

As of now, close to 62,000 Americans have been killed by COVID-19 and more than a million people have tested positive for the deadly bug.

But if that was not bad enough, politicians want to reopen the country too soon because an election is coming. In 1918 and 1919, the same thing happened.

After staying at home for some time, people wanted to go back out and when the second wave of the Spanish flu hit, close to 750 thousand Americans was dead.

Worldwide, between 50 million and 100 million people died. The CDC has warned that the second wave of the coronavirus may be deadlier.

President Trump has ordered meat plants to reopen, and some states are saying everything has to be back to normal from tomorrow. The consequences may be devastating.

Why in Nigeria My country, politicians are busy looting the COVID 19 Fund. May God Help the world

Stay Safe

Stay well

WE SHALL OVERCOME SOON

From
Nairalearn.com
Re: Update On The Coronavirus Here In The U.S.A by brighttech95(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stay safe
Re: Update On The Coronavirus Here In The U.S.A by Trades07: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin Nobody even cares anymore. When you lockdown an area. People will crowd up another area. Nothing works in this country
Re: Update On The Coronavirus Here In The U.S.A by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
What exactly are we overcoming? The Coronavirus? I see the many ADs on TV and listen to all the same stuff you probably do but I don't understand why we think this has to do with overcoming anything. More than 60,000 dead and we are playing the we still believe we shall overcome, as if this can be compared to war of some kind.
Re: Update On The Coronavirus Here In The U.S.A by born2begreat(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
NLSOFT:
UPDATE ON THE CORONAVIRUS HERE IN THE U.S. There are now 187 days until election day in the United States on November 3, 2020

Why in Nigeria My country, politicians are busy looting the COVID 19 Fund. May God Help the world

Stay Safe

Stay well

WE SHALL OVERCOME SOON

From
Nairalearn.com

They don’t loot the money coded or stylishly. They are looting it openly and boldly... Awon stupid borners, bastard childers gbogbo
Re: Update On The Coronavirus Here In The U.S.A by gassbee: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
NLSOFT:

When Americans will decide whether Donald John Trump should remain on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue here in Washington DC or go back to New York where he used to live or Florida where he now claims as his new home.

However, in the past 48 hours, about 5000 Americans have been killed by COVID-19 and the number of new cases was almost 60,000.

As of now, close to 62,000 Americans have been killed by COVID-19 and more than a million people have tested positive for the deadly bug.

But if that was not bad enough, politicians want to reopen the country too soon because an election is coming. In 1918 and 1919, the same thing happened.

After staying at home for some time, people wanted to go back out and when the second wave of the Spanish flu hit, close to 750 thousand Americans was dead.

Worldwide, between 50 million and 100 million people died. The CDC has warned that the second wave of the coronavirus may be deadlier.

President Trump has ordered meat plants to reopen, and some states are saying everything has to be back to normal from tomorrow. The consequences may be devastating.

Stay Safe

Stay well

WE SHALL OVERCOME SOON

From
Nairalearn.com
wat is d rate of recovery for an elderly man in d US

(1) (Reply)

Help Save My Friend / COVID 19;COULD THIS BE THE FULL MEANING / 6 Chances You Probably Can’t Have A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.