Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story (1400 Views)

Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State / Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by rodgermetty(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
You Can Change The Fate Of an Agonising Woman..... Yes You

I woke up today and what i heard was a sad tale of an agonising woman.

All she ever did was to try to make end meet after been laid off from her civil job by starting a thrift contribution business.

3 kids and a husband who is a teacher with meagre salary.

Life hasnt been that fair..

It never was..

She committed no sin

Offended no body

But right now she is in debt that is so agonising that she may lose it all if we dont do something.

Day before yesterday, she had gone to bed late after preparing account of her customer.

She was planning to go to bank the next morning and pay the thrift that is due to her client.

But never did it occur to her that the next morning will be the worst for her.

She woke up that morning and to her bewilderment there is nothing left in her bank account.

No she didint pay her customer yet, neither did she withdraw yet.

Someone somewhere had mischcieveously withdrawn all the money in her account leaving her with no kobo.

She is in debt

In debt this covid 19 period where there is hunger everywhere.

Aside from been hungry she now owe alot of money she may not be able to pay so soon.

They were never her money and there is no way she could get that much money anywhere.

Mrs oladapo is in debt and today was the day she is suposed to pay her client thrift.

Its so unfortunate i sent her the litle i can when i was told about this and i didint do it because i wan to feel charitable.

I did it because of the number of people whose money is in her care who may have been saving such for months and now they can't get their money when they needed it most.

She is in agony

Her clients are in pains

Where will they get their money from?

How will she pay back what she owe.

Well my dear friends, i haven't asked you for favour before now but i want to do that today.

I know its wrong of me to ask for favour but then thats the best way i could help the woman before she does the unthinkable

i beg you to help in whichever way you can.

No matter how small it is

Her bank account is below

Polaris Bank

Oladapo Kikelomo Mary

No matter how small it is, even if its 1000.

For those who may want to call to comfirm, here is her number 08060742961

God Bless you

PS: fins attached the withdtawals

Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by rodgermetty(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by betonnaira: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
clap for ur self

1 Like

Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
another BS online begging story....ok!

1 Like

Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by rodgermetty(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
another BS online begging story....ok!
so i look like a begger to you. lmao wonders shall never end
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by rodgermetty(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
betonnaira:
clap for ur self
isont it nairaland? there is barely serious people here
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by rodgermetty(m): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Those that want to start showing how senseless theu are can see it on twitter https://twitter.com/OlujimiMetilelu/status/1255930626986909697?s=19

i have lost my patience in here and i dont care replying anyone the same way they commented on my thread
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
rodgermetty:
so i look like a begger to you. lmao wonders shall never end

aint you asking online stranger for money with your story?! whatever your staory may be, thats online begging sir.
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by Hephkay05: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
This truly happened and he is helping in a way he can. If you can't help, just look and go. You dont need to be stupid.
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
See format!!!
If true, why can't she go to the bank and make a report?? It'll be easier for them to trace the thief

2 Likes

Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by DanseMacabre(m): 12:42am On May 01, 2020
Oga shey here resemble police station abi Polaris Bank ni

1 Like

Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by betonnaira: 12:53am On May 01, 2020
Hephkay05:
This truly happened and he is helping in a way he can. If you can't help, just look and go. You dont need to be stupid.
u must b an idiot

1 Like

Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by betonnaira: 12:55am On May 01, 2020
Jinja007:
See format!!!

If true, why can't she go to the bank and make a report??
It'll be easier for them to trace the thief
u dey mind them useless fools, dey will b coming here now n b claiming drop yr details let me help brothers in arm
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by betonnaira: 12:56am On May 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
isont it nairaland? there is barely serious people here
yh, just online beggers with different format, no b only twitter u go post, post Instagram too
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:44am On May 01, 2020
any smart person will understand that this yahoo-yahoo format is USELESS... if her bank account has been compromised then if you send this person money (in that same compromised bank account) then the fraudsters will AGAIN take the money you are sending, so its completely useless to even think of sending money...duh!

MR scammer, find better format!

3 Likes

Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by rodgermetty(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2020
Jinja007:
See format!!!

If true, why can't she go to the bank and make a report??
It'll be easier for them to trace the thief
the bank show her where the money was sent and asked she report to police, the police ask her to pay 100,000 and she went to fraudster bank and those once said the fraudster has moved the money to a wallet and so they cant help.

so now tell me what will you do if it was you in a case like this when you are to pay your customer
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by rodgermetty(m): 7:19am On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Oga shey here resemble police station abi Polaris Bank ni
okay will you help her with the 100,000 the police are asking for or 50% of the money?

You guys forget this is happening right here in Nigeria and not america
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by rodgermetty(m): 7:20am On May 01, 2020
betonnaira:
u must b an idiot
you are the silly one.
.them tell you say something is real and u come here dey talk trash, do i look hungry to you ani this one is mad ni
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by rodgermetty(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2020
betonnaira:
u dey mind them useless fools, dey will b coming here now n b claiming drop yr details let me help brothers in arm
to ne honest, you are the stupid one here, you can see the woman phone number on the post, why didint you call to comfirm its all a lie
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by rodgermetty(m): 7:23am On May 01, 2020
betonnaira:
yh, just online beggers with different format, no b only twitter u go post, post Instagram too
the funny thing is you dont even know who is who check my post history and tell me if you have seen me posting any such thing.

I understand you think everybody is a thief like you but no problem
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by rodgermetty(m): 7:25am On May 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
any smart person will understand that this yahoo-yahoo format is USELESS... if her bank account has been compromised then if you send this person money (in that same compromised bank account) then the fraudsters will AGAIN take the money you are sending, so its completely useless to even think of sending money...duh!

MR scammer, find better format!
well what you think is a format isint.

i pray you will not ne in a position where others will make ur claim unbelievable. By then you will learn how it is to find fault in serious things.
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by Hephkay05: 8:38am On May 01, 2020
betonnaira:
u must b an idiot
An idiot like you
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by betonnaira: 8:47am On May 01, 2020
Hephkay05:

An idiot like you
ah ode be going around forming just passing through useless souls go and join d fool n scam ur grandfathers
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by betonnaira: 8:47am On May 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
well what you think is a format isint.

i pray you will not ne in a position where others will make ur claim unbelievable. By then you will learn how it is to find fault in serious things.
we hear u
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by betonnaira: 8:48am On May 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
the funny thing is you dont even know who is who check my post history and tell me if you have seen me posting any such thing.

I understand you think everybody is a thief like you but no problem
i guess it takes one thief to know another
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by betonnaira: 8:50am On May 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
to ne honest, you are the stupid one here, you can see the woman phone number on the post, why didint you call to comfirm its all a lie
see fool nah by drop number, omo rest if u like drop all d ladies number u know, ur format nah crap stupid idiot, see guy ur fm no get brain simple stop acting like u don cook something new ode, una like go bend fool
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by betonnaira: 8:50am On May 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
you are the silly one.
.them tell you say something is real and u come here dey talk trash, do i look hungry to you ani this one is mad ni
yes u look very hungry oponu
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by rodgermetty(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2020
betonnaira:
yes u look very hungry oponu
lmao we both know you are talking about yourself
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by betonnaira: 9:23am On May 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
lmao we both know you are talking about yourself
nah we both. we both know u are who am talking bout, how many of una dey that house dey send fm, no worry maga must fall.

grin

1 Like

Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by rodgermetty(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2020
betonnaira:
nah we both we both u are who am talking bout, how many of una dey that house dey send fm, no worry maga must fall.

grin
if no b say you be mumu, a litle background check will show u alot... you think say na everybody hungry like you?

Go and google my name

see this guy sha
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by betonnaira: 9:38am On May 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
if no b say you be mumu, a litle background check will show u alot... you think say na everybody hungry like you?

Go and google my name

see this guy sha
oh right yeah important fellow yh omg so sorry.

ode guy fade

(1) (2) (Reply)

George Floyd: What Officer J. Alexander Keung, Is Doing As He Is Out Of Jail. / Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters / Watch Video Of Hotel Room Where Chidinma Allegedly Killed Super TV CEO, Osifo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.