Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,802,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Was Excommunicated From My Church Because Of My Hair – Denrele Edun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Excommunicated From My Church Because Of My Hair – Denrele Edun (791 Views)

Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy / Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Excommunicated From My Church Because Of My Hair – Denrele Edun by jboyclement: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nigeria Celebrity TV host and fashion stylist Denrele Edun during an Instagram live chat with Amal Kash on how hard he had to fight so he could freely express his creativity and pursue his dreams.

He recounts how he was excommunicated from his church because of his appearance, and how his friends mother threw him out on the street in the middle of the night with her referring to his hair as the reason why God had not been answering her prayers.

He added that his experience helped makes him who he is, making him stronger and now nothing can bring him down.

He said: “I was Excommunicated from the Church, they told me not to come to [b]Continue Reading...[/b]

Re: I Was Excommunicated From My Church Because Of My Hair – Denrele Edun by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
his hair, his lifestyle, his dress code, his loud personality, his tutti frutti (aka girly) innuendo etc ALL are part of the reason why he has been treated this way... and as much as he has the right to do what he pleases with his life, he shouldnt be surprised about their attitude. (especially in Nigeria). expecting Nigerians (especially older ones) to act differently IS the crazy part here.
Re: I Was Excommunicated From My Church Because Of My Hair – Denrele Edun by Birdeyeview: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
This guy pukes me out.
Re: I Was Excommunicated From My Church Because Of My Hair – Denrele Edun by Raveen(f): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Birdeyeview:
This guy pukes me out.

1 Like

Re: I Was Excommunicated From My Church Because Of My Hair – Denrele Edun by meobizy(f): 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
He’s lying as usual.
Re: I Was Excommunicated From My Church Because Of My Hair – Denrele Edun by Digmygold: 12:13am On May 01, 2020
Who your hair epp?
Re: I Was Excommunicated From My Church Because Of My Hair – Denrele Edun by Olunmercy56(f): 3:18am On May 01, 2020
Typical were lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

China Reacts To Nigerian Lawyers Suing Them For $200B Over COVID-19 / Revealed! Brodda Shaggi Secretly Crushing On Dj Cuppy (photos). / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.