Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

How To Make At Least 500k To 1 Million Within 30 Days - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make At Least 500k To 1 Million Within 30 Days (354 Views)

What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job / Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months / How To Make At Least 500k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make At Least 500k To 1 Million Within 30 Days by Vantage2020(m): 2:33am On May 01, 2020
How To Make At Least 500k To 1 Million Within 30 Days As A Mini importer or Ecom Owner

Selling physical products online has proven to be the best way to make money online

You will have access to show your products to millions of potential customers online

Here are Categories of Hot Products you can check and pick any one you want to run with

- Health & Beauty

- Skin care

- Wrist Watches

- Automobile

- Health Care Products

- Skin Care Products

- GPS Trackers

- Car Care Products

- Security & Surveillance

- Hypertension & Diabetes Product

- Car Scratch Removal

- Weight Loss Product

When you have picked the product you want to sell, the next thing you should consider is sales funnel/one page website that will be used to sell the products

You will then set up highly converting Facebook AD that will drive crazy traffic to your sales page or website

Have your delivery agents/company in place to deliver your orders immediately you get them ( Don't even try to deliver everything, you will burn your profits trying to do that)

Do Not sell what everyone is selling ( This is one of the hidden secret to success in this business and many will not tell you about it) when you sell what everyone is selling, you will be drown in the ocean of competition

Always go for solution products that will have already buyers looking for you.

With all these in place, you are set to making your millions online

Do you need help doing any of this?

Re: How To Make At Least 500k To 1 Million Within 30 Days by AIT1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
Galacious1

Good evening bro.

Please, I'm also I just have to quote you on a dead thread here. I saw some of your posts on KDP thread.

I'm into KDP, I started about 3 months ago but the sales have really not been coming.

I'm trying to learn the ropes and if you can mentor me on this, I will really appreciate.

Sorry for intruding on you.

Than you and God bless.

Regards,
Taiwo.
Re: How To Make At Least 500k To 1 Million Within 30 Days by Galacious1: 2:28am On Aug 31, 2020
AIT1:
Galacious1

Good evening bro.

Please, I'm also I just have to quote you on a dead thread here. I saw some of your posts on KDP thread.

I'm into KDP, I started about 3 months ago but the sales have really not been coming.

I'm trying to learn the ropes and if you can mentor me on this, I will really appreciate.

Sorry for intruding on you.

Than you and God bless.

Regards,
Taiwo.

I'm a newbie like you. Sent you a pm though.
Re: How To Make At Least 500k To 1 Million Within 30 Days by AIT1(m): 2:29am On Aug 31, 2020
Galacious1:

I'm a newbie like you. Sent you a pm though.

I've replied bro.

(1) (Reply)

Top Reasons To Study Human Resource Management In 2020 / Boom 500 New Ea / One Week Intensive Training On Solar & Inverter, Installation, Maintenance......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.