Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns (1632 Views)

2023: Dont Take Those Sending Delegates To Represent Them Serious - Peter Obi / FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by Palmtvng: 4:23am On May 01, 2020
Popular politician Femi Fani Kayode has come again for one of the richest man in the whole world Bill Gate and his partner Melinda Gate in his new post on ig.

In his words he call out Big Gate to be a demon says he they really want to depopulate the world.

He also warns nigerian citizen again taking any vaccine from anybody.

He wrote ;
I warned you that the demons called Bill and Melinda Gates want to kill millions with their evil vaccine. Now a law is secretly being passed in your country that will make it compulsory for you to take a vaccine that will kill you like flies. Am I still just a conspiracy theorist?

I advise you to grow up and get real. There is more to what is going on than meets the eye. This Bill and this evil agenda must be resisted and rejected otherwise you will weep like babies and wish you had never been born.
Say NO to world depopulation! Say NO to Bill Gates! Say NO to satan!

See more photos below
https://www.praizenews.com/billgate-is-a-demondont-take-any-vaccine-from-any-government-it-will-kill-you-femi-fani-kayode-warns/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by manuelreports: 4:41am On May 01, 2020
Ok
I am tired of Nigeria
I am tired of Africa
I am tired of the world
Please who knows how much I can buy plot of land in the Mars.

2 Likes

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by LibertyRep: 4:53am On May 01, 2020
Even though the attempt to quickly pass a bill on vaccination left much to be desired.

But the continuous disparaging of a man who spends his money on charity isn't cool, most especially from persons never recorded to have spent their wealth ( weather ill gotten or not) on helping humanity.

Remind me who funded the fight against polio again?

8 Likes

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by Corporate2020: 4:55am On May 01, 2020
LibertyRep:
Even though the attempt to quickly pass a bill on vaccination left much to be desired.

But the continuous disparaging of a man who spends his money on charity isn't cool.

FFK is just like his father. A betrayer, a back bitter and a drug addict

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by Susu888(m): 5:03am On May 01, 2020
The rabid mad dog has spoken grin though i am inclined to agree with him.

The one world order is real...

3 Likes

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by rammytt(m): 5:07am On May 01, 2020
Ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPF-UA8mmuc

Learn how to create text/Video animation on your phone.

You don’t need any prior knowledge in graphics design. All you need is your mobile phone.

It's incredibly easy. Start today and become an expert in hours.

Ps: It is FREE of charges for the early birds.
Zero 8 Zero.60-44-97-97 call or WhatsApp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkvUYw6TLtw
Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by Nobody: 5:08am On May 01, 2020
I hope a time wont come when we would all scramble for the said vaccine at the rate we are going..
Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by thesicilian: 5:18am On May 01, 2020
Don't know if it's true nor not. But the fact is that there seems to be so much controversy concerning this coming vaccine, much more than any other vaccine ever produced.

2 Likes

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by Nobody: 6:56am On May 01, 2020
Confusion in the world. God help us please.
Why passing a bill for an ordinary vaccine? We have other vaccines before now, no bill was passed. Why this?

Or is there anything our leaders are not telling us?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by tenderjunkie: 7:08am On May 01, 2020
Anybody taking this man seriously has only himself to blame.

List of people never to take seriously in Nigeria
1. Nnamdi kanu
2. FFK
3. Kemi Olunloyo
4. Your church pastor

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by omenka(m): 7:08am On May 01, 2020
Bill Gates is a demon, yet he is responsible for saving the lives of millions of Nigerians in particular and Africans in general through his NGO's intervention in the treatment and prevention of malaria, polio, and humanitarian intervention in war torn areas.

Angel Fani Kayode, can you tell us what you've ever done compared to that in your life?

This was how a little child in Akwa Ibom was accused of witchcraft and left to die in the street, only for *white witch* with tattoos all over her body to rescue him, feed him, clothe him, shelter him and give him education. Now he's a shining beacon to the same people.

Ffk, I put it to you, you are not only a demon, you're the devil himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by joe4christ(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2020
Now its certified, this man is a mad man!
Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by Orobo20: 8:25am On May 01, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Bill Gates is a demon, yet he is responsible for saving the lives of millions of Nigerians in particular and Africans in general through his NGO's intervention in the treatment and prevention of malaria, polio, and humanitarian intervention in war torn areas.

Angel Fani Kayode, can you tell us what you've ever done compared to that in your life?

This was how a little child in Akwa Ibom was accused of witchcraft and left to die in the street, only for *white witch* with tattoos all over her body to rescue him, feed him, clothe him, shelter him and give him education. Now he's a shining beacon to the same people.

[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47am On May 01, 2020
Mad man talking....

Singing Baba 70.

Basket mouth don open mouth again ooooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:48am On May 01, 2020
omenka:

END OF THREAD!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by Orobo20: 8:48am On May 01, 2020
[s]
post=89053148:

END OF THREAD!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by Orobo20: 8:48am On May 01, 2020
[s]
post=89053116:
Mad man talking....

Singing Baba 70.

Basket mouth don open mouth again ooooo
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by SalamRushdie: 8:48am On May 01, 2020
LibertyRep:

But the continuous disparaging of a man who spends his money on charity isn't cool, most especially from persons never recorded to have spent their wealth ( weather ill gotten or not) on helping humanity.

Sharap which dirty charity .... Many are truly blind to the reality

3 Likes

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by joshjc(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2020
Ignorance,why didn't he say anything about polio vaccination funded by bill gates,if he don't want us to take the vaccine,then he should bring his own vaccine instead of saying rubbish,
Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by bandol(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2020
My fear is that you wouldn't have any option than to take the vaccine if you are going to travel outside Nigeria. It would soon be like yellow fever vaccine.
Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by SalamRushdie: 8:55am On May 01, 2020
bandol:
My fear is that you wouldn't have any option than to take the vaccine if you are going to travel outside Nigeria. It would soon be like yellow fever vaccine.

Ofcourse that's the idea but we must make sure it's not Bill Gates RNA Genetic vaccine

1 Like

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by Nobody: 9:10am On May 01, 2020
I see nothing wrong with enforcing a vaccine. That was how they shouted during polio vaccination.
Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by jadejay: 9:26am On May 01, 2020
All of you talking about Polio vaccine and how it helped Africa, please, go and carryout a detailed research on that polio of a vaccine so you understand how HIV came to Africa.

Go and carryout your research.

1 Like

Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by ajani68: 9:36am On May 01, 2020
tenderjunkie:

1. Nnamdi kanu
2. FFK
3. Kemi Olunloyo
4. Your church pastor
MUST YOU COMMENT?
Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by tenderjunkie: 9:41am On May 01, 2020
ajani68:
MUST YOU COMMENT?
If you like goan be following who nr know road. By the time vaccine comes out, don't collect
Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by Acidosis(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2020
And people would still listen to this guy without asking some important questions;

1. Why would Bill and Melinda want to kill people like Fani Kayode? To what end? "Blood money"?

2. Why would Bill and Melinda give you a Covid19 vaccine to kill you when the virus already is killing and capable of killing even more people without spending a dime?

Lol

Sometimes it's very difficult to understand how some of these rumour mongers finished school.
Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by byinks(f): 9:56am On May 01, 2020
Orobo20:
[s][/s]

Thank you.
Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by IlovePMB: 10:38am On May 01, 2020
tenderjunkie:

1. Nnamdi kanu
2. FFK
3. Kemi Olunloyo
4. Your church pastor

Adesina
Lai Muhamed
APC
Re: Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns by DontCough: 10:50am On May 01, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Sharap which dirty charity .... Many are truly blind to the reality
Can you please enlighten us so we don't go astray

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Zikites Embrace Your Full School Shots Tomorrow / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Thanks Buhari, ECOWAS, Others / Of What Purpose Was It To Reintegrate Biafra Back Into Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.