Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! (39815 Views)

The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From / Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? / How To Complete The Qur'an This Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by ondunmi: 10:57pm On May 01, 2020
Shehucom:
I see so many Non Muslims on this thread making comments that shows nothing but pain and hatred towards Islam with their unguarded.
Well... Continue being pained, intolerant and ignorant.
You're doing yourselves..

This makes me laugh. So you agree they are not Muslims despite the fact that they can't post here without accepting a condition that "makes" them Muslims first? So if we agree that people can accept that condition without being a Muslim, why is that term still standing? Why post an inscription on their profile before they can comment and yet we still call them non mjslims
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by jojofola: 11:02pm On May 01, 2020
Shehucom:
I see so many Non Muslims on this thread making comments that shows nothing but pain and hatred towards Islam with their unguarded.
Well... Continue being pained, intolerant and ignorant.
You're doing yourselves..

Y'all have issues really.

What's with the pain and hatred??
The other side of the divide doesn't ask you to swear an oath before leaving a comment.

Hmmm
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Modikko(m): 4:39am On May 02, 2020
You jumped into a post that doesn’t concern you. Next time learn to mind your business
Ximenez:
Stop deceiving yourself, what are the attributes of a Mustapha? It's just a noun.

All those moslem terrosists, why didn't they exhibit the attributes of their names?
See don't even let me start telling you of my experience in Kano
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Modikko(m): 4:40am On May 02, 2020
LOL
Mustiboy:

You want proof? Check my very old posts.

Let me to and break my fasting. It's almost 7PM
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Modikko(m): 4:42am On May 02, 2020
The air you breathe, your life, the food you eat, the water you drink etc. if He is to deny you any of of the above blessings you will not last long
hahn:

So what is "merciful" about Allah?

Commandments like what exactly?
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Ximenez(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2020
Modikko:
You jumped into a post that doesn’t concern you. Next time learn to mind your business
Subhanallah
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by hahn(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2020
Modikko:
The air you breathe, your life, the food you eat, the water you drink etc. if He is to deny you any of of the above blessings you will not last long

Threats. I laugh in I don't give a fvck
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Adavizeee(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2020
Thanks for info I really appreciate �
Lukgaf:

If it is not intentional, then your fast is still valid.
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Shehucom(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2020
chachanga:

Better use this month to pray that the true and living God may reveal Himself to you through His Word.

It's kuku a fact that y'all read the Bible more than some Christians just because you think you're fishing for errors but you flinch when Christians or Atheists try doing same via a critical analysis of your Hero and prophet through the Hadiths and Surahs of your Book. Read the Bible again and pray sincerely.

Peace and light to you!

Peace be unto you too buddy
But you're far from the truth when you said we read the Bible to sieve out error. No, most time we read it because we felt we can see the light, but the More we read it, the more we realize that Islam is the light. It's also a fact that most Christians only argue with little knowledge of the Quran and depends on half verses to argue. If most Christians are able read and comprehend the Quran, am sure some must be having a rethink about where the light really is.. ✌️
Shallom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture / Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.