Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike (7535 Views)

We Are In Support Of Yoruba, Biafra Admission Into UNPO —middle Belt President / Yoruba, Biafra UNPO Membership: Risk Of Nigeria Breaking Up Now Higher / Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Remaboy(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2020
realokopi:
I wonder why people haven't noticed that Millenniumlady is a guy claiming to be a girl...
It beats me o. But people must see this uncouth hypocrite in action.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Sammy07: 12:44pm On May 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

How is than an insult to Yorubas? That someone said that any Igbo man who attends Yoruba pastored church is a fool? I see no insult there against Yorubas.

you see no insult.
How will you feel if any south west leaders says Yoruba should boycott Igbos selling things in SW?
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Sammy07: 12:45pm On May 01, 2020
Carfreak966:

Guy seriously get a life outside nairaland. See as you day analyse Biafra as if you were born then. Everything you knew about the war na from Online you read am.

Nobody cares about you. Even your yoruba or Tinubu won’t give you a award for all this talk talk. Get a life honestly.

Your brothers need it more.
Save the preaching for them. cheesy
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Sammy07: 12:47pm On May 01, 2020
Ardar:

First of all, I don't see the need for this, is it to prove that northerners are truly bloodthirsty, greedy and hatefilled or to prove that yorobers are completely innocent cuz I don't get.

And also, what's with the one of 1953? It said that the "yorobers did not participate in the fight" what's that supposed to mean? is it that yorobers didn't join in the fight against igbos or didn't join in the fight to defend them? I really don't see the need for that inclusion because all this happened in the north. I mean why would they join in the fight? They is something wrong with that statement.

I know you won't see anything in the picture.
I provide you evidence that you guys started it.

Your initial comment b4 I quote you

Ardar:

These yorobers have been peddling the notion that it's igbos that started hating on them, pls we need more evidence of their hate as far back to show them.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 01, 2020
Sammy07:

I think you were living in the bush when nnamdi kanu insulted the Yorubas around 2015.

I think you were living in the bush when he said no igbo man should attend Yoruba churches.

BTW, Yoruba nation is the 45th member.
So you're still following us.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/yoruba-nation-becomes-45th-member-of-unpo-akintoye/amp/
This is lovely! I hope and pray that the different countries that make up Nigeria should disintegrate and stand on their own soon.

BTW, is it Yoruba Nation or Oduduwa Republic?
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Sammy07: 12:49pm On May 01, 2020
iyke926:

This is lovely! I hope and pray that the different countries that make up Nigeria should disintegrate and stand on their own soon.

BTW, is it Yoruba Nation or Oduduwa Republic?

Any of the two is still the same thing
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 01, 2020
Lies oh. I want u guys to have ur independence too. But no need lying na
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by gidgiddy: 1:02pm On May 01, 2020
Sammy07:

you see no insult.
How will you feel if any south west leaders says Yoruba should boycott Igbos selling things in SW?

I wouldn't feel anything, its a free world, anyone can spend their money wherever the like.

My point is that when Nnamdi said that Igbos should not be attending churches pastored by Yorubas, there was no insult to Yorubas there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Sammy07: 1:07pm On May 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

I wouldn't feel anything, its a free world, anyone can spend their money wherever the like.

My point is that when Nnamdi said that Igbos should not be attending churches pastored by Yorubas, there was no insult to Yorubas there

Don't worry, there is no insult.
I'll keep this your comment and I will remind you very soon..

And aside that, which church should Igbos leaving in South west be attending??
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Balogunodua(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

Ok now show me a prove that Yorubas hate Igbo.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by ahaz: 1:12pm On May 01, 2020
Gforce2015:

.biafra republic can't survive without niger-delta.
The oil money is what will keep them going or else.....Somalia will be better than them
I'm so happy about this move despite the fact that I'm from the southwest.
mugu how much is that oil that is blinding you in your useless one Nigeria today?..ode oshi do you know that onelga which is one if the highest oil producing area in rivers is actually Igbo territory? mumu do you know that IMO,abia,and anambara produces oil,..Mr ignorant do you know that the Igbo's boast of the largest gas deposit in Nigeria onshore located in IMO and anambara...pray make jealousy no kill you before your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by ahaz: 1:14pm On May 01, 2020
Sammy07:

Who are the people that'll form Oduduwa republic?
Ain't they the Yorubas??

We ain't against your biafra, but you guys ain't taking the right step..

It's either you fight war,
Or Nigeria include secession into the constitution.

Remember to include it, it requires ⅔ votes of every state house of assemblies, Federal house of assemblies etc..

The people nnamdi kanu are insulting daily, ain't they the ones to vote??

We've been telling you guys the way you're taking your biafra is not the right step.
And you guys didn't yield to instruction.
So, we have to play along with you.
if the insult they pain you jump enter lagoon..Biafra must come with or without your votes
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Sammy07: 1:17pm On May 01, 2020
ahaz:
if the insult they pain you jump enter lagoon..Biafra must come with or without your votes

You have waec to write, face it more
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by surgical: 1:19pm On May 01, 2020
Sammy07:

Who are the people that'll form Oduduwa republic?
Ain't they the Yorubas??

We ain't against your biafra, but you guys ain't taking the right step..

It's either you fight war,
Or Nigeria include secession into the constitution.

Remember to include it, it requires ⅔ votes of every state house of assemblies, Federal house of assemblies etc..

The people nnamdi kanu are insulting daily, ain't they the ones to vote??

We've been telling you guys the way you're taking your biafra is not the right step.
And you guys didn't yield to instruction.
So, we have to play along with you.
what rubbish,so because few of you who are deluded think this unfair arrangement is only against Igbo are plain stupid Yoruba is 45th member of that organization,meaning pulling out of Nigeria is part of Yoruba agenda too,nobody will fight any war,every part is tired buhari will hasting the distingration of this country,the north east and north west do not have the capacity to use force to hold everybody together,it just a matter of time
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by surgical: 1:21pm On May 01, 2020
ahaz:
mugu how much is that oil that is blinding you in your useless one Nigeria today?..ode oshi do you know that onelga which is one if the highest oil producing area in rivers is actually Igbo territory? mumu do you know that IMO,abia,and anambara produces oil,..Mr ignorant do you know that the Igbo's boast of the largest gas deposit in Nigeria onshore located in IMO and anambara...pray make jealousy no kill you before your time.
He should rather pray against stupidity
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 01, 2020
ahaz:

When are they going to declare Biafra an independence country?.. Ireland has been on this list even before I was born.....
Aboki will. not allow you, because some of those north states are like wilderness....they have no value to exchange for money. Even Kano state that might be called the most enlightened state in the north is not financially viable
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by ahaz: 1:23pm On May 01, 2020
tutudesz:

I said state and not organization/groups.Has any south east state joined the support of creating anioma state? No!! Only delta south and central are supporting this goal.
your argument and your hared is baseless..were have you seen states supporting the creation of other stares if not regional groups..my dear if don't fancy replying your type,when the chips are down we go know who be who
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by MrCork17: 2:06pm On May 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You can still beg me to forgive you and I'll be done with you

Darling please can I Yansh u. I pay u 1000 naira cash please. Please can u cook n clean? smiley
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Millenniumlady(f): 2:18pm On May 01, 2020
MrCork17:

Darling please can I Yansh u. I pay u 1000 naira cash please. Please can u cook n clean? smiley
NO
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Remaboy(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
NO
[/s]
Madam, admit your wrongs. Stop feeling pompous.

1 Like

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by MrCork17: 2:43pm On May 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
NO

I need to Yansh I beg. I will pays u 1000 naira cash. I swaaar wink
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Millenniumlady(f): 2:48pm On May 01, 2020
MrCork17:

NO
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2020
MrCork17:

You want to yansh with 1000 naira cheesy cheesy what a poor thing tongue

Send your aza let me quadruple it for you
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 3:38pm On May 01, 2020
nairaman66:

It is called Niger Area, not Nigger Area! There was once a Royal Niger Company. Not Royal Nigger Company!

This is how many folks on here distort history because of poor comprehension skill. Get your shitt together and correct your mistake!

Thanks, King Solomon, there was a Royal Niger company, so how come they didn't tell you the name was coined from that? How come they told you it's coined from the River Niger You are obviously demented.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 3:42pm On May 01, 2020
tutudesz:

You can't be rewriting history every time to suit your self-centered agenda. Niger Delta Republic came into existence before Biafra. Infact Ojukwu is a thief! Who joined the federal government to defeat Boro and his men, for speaking up against wicked Eastern Igbo control regional government. Biafra is Igbo, for Igbo and by Igbo.

There will be an Igbo nation and the name will not be Biafra. Biafra is even more Ijaw than Igbo. Go back to your history book and don't come here to spit BS. Niger Delta republic was declared by Boro in 1966, Biafra has been before then. I've argued with elite Ijaws on this so I don't need to make a point to you.

BTW, igbos care more about Ibibios and Efiks (who are our closer brothers)than ijaws
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 3:50pm On May 01, 2020
Sammy07:

One is 45th member
The other is 46th member

That means nothing, even Ambazonia that started fighting yesterday is already a member. BTW, you're debating yourself. Why go for secession if you believe in one Nigeria.

Remember there's no Arewa republic there. Why are you copying Igbos?? Why not copy your masters from the North and remain as one, probably fight Igbos again after Biafra secedes.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by MetaPhysical: 4:03pm On May 01, 2020
imhotep:

Source >> https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/un-has-admitted-biafra-as-46th-member-of-unpo-uwazurike/
Some people will not like this.

Meanwhile, Igbo amaka. grin

cc lzaa itooworwor rekhina metaphysical

Its a shame on Kanu.

Uwazuruike and MASSOB should be applauded for a job well done.

Spit on ipob!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by nairaman66(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Thanks, King Solomon, there was a Royal Niger company, so how come they didn't tell you the name was coined from that? How come they told you it's coined from the River Niger You are obviously demented.

Stop speaking without facts!
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by ItooWorWor(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Its a shame on Kanu.

Spit on ipob!! grin
Dilector will not like this grin

1 Like

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by MetaPhysical: 4:06pm On May 01, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

That means nothing, even Ambazonia that started fighting yesterday is already a member. BTW, you're debating yourself. Why go for secession if you believe in one Nigeria.

Remember there's no Arewa republic there. Why are you copying Igbos?? Why not copy your masters from the North and remain as one, probably fight Igbos again after Biafra secedes.

Those who believe in ONE NIGERIA are Ibos. You are in every village in Nigeria. Who could be more One Nigerian than Ibo? You not only believe in it....you actually practice it!
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Its a shame on Kanu.

Spit on ipob!! grin
Biafra amaka grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyetola Approves N121 Million Death Benefits For Osun Retirees / 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 / Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.