Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike (7541 Views)

We Are In Support Of Yoruba, Biafra Admission Into UNPO —middle Belt President / Yoruba, Biafra UNPO Membership: Risk Of Nigeria Breaking Up Now Higher / Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 4:41pm On May 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Those who believe in ONE NIGERIA are Ibos. You are in every village in Nigeria. Who could be more One Nigerian than Ibo? You not only believe in it....you actually practice it!

Igbo not Ibo. Igbos are mobile, not just in Nigeria, but everywhere. There are Yorubas too, and Hausas. Igbos are also in every West African country so Biafra doesn't mean Igbos won't travel to other places. Besides most of the SE were originally owned by Ibibios.

Biafra is doing justice to common sense. Nigeria is a mistake.

Disintegration will bring a better understanding and unity among the people of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by tutudesz: 5:17pm On May 01, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

There will be an Igbo nation and the name will not be Biafra. Biafra is even more Ijaw than Igbo. Go back to your history book and don't come here to spit BS. Niger Delta republic was declared by Boro in 1966, Biafra has been before then. I've argued with elite Ijaws on this so I don't need to make a point to you.

BTW, igbos care more about Ibibios and Efiks (who are our closer brothers)than ijaws
Mention the ijaws elite?
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by tutudesz: 5:26pm On May 01, 2020
ahaz:
your argument and your hared is baseless..were have you seen states supporting the creation of other stares if not regional groups..my dear if don't fancy replying your type,when the chips are down we go know who be who
Your IQ is too low to contribute to this discussion. Anioma are Igbo speaking people of Delta and southeast has 5 states, adding anioma state will make 6 States for Igbo. No single south east governor has ever supported the anioma causes.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 5:34pm On May 01, 2020
tutudesz:

Mention the ijaws elite?

Lol!

The Ijaw elites
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 5:43pm On May 01, 2020
tutudesz:

Your IQ is too low to contribute to this discussion. Anioma are Igbo speaking people of Delta and southeast has 5 states, adding anioma state will make 6 States for Igbo. No single south east governor has ever supported the anioma causes.

That's untrue. Ralph Uweche was president of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo in 2008, he was an Anioma man. The Igbos didn't really oppose the creation of Anioma state, please read more on this. Igbos only asked that if they are going to add an extra state, it has to be for the South East zone because south south already have 6. Yes I do not support this but now you're talking about the Nigerian politics. How can FG recognize Anioma as a different ethnic group but they want to give them a state while claiming they are giving it to Igbos?

There have been agitations for states too , Okigwe state, Orlu state, Enugu and Ebonyi , even Aba is vying for statehood too.

Please don't go there, igbos love Delta Igbos like their own blood, igbos don't even know what's Anioma or Ukwuani , same love we have for Ikwerre, Ijaw, Igala, Idoma, our old brothers the Ibibios and Efiks but the current Nigerian setting have made these nation's Igbophobic..... understandable!!!

Let's go back to history and understand how our fathers worked together to run the slave trade route for centuries.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by tociano009(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2020
StandardJohn:
Good, niger delta should be next but unfortunately their leaders are after the oil money while the youths are after bunkering.
Ogoni Land has been member for long time
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 5:51pm On May 01, 2020
Sammy07:

Who are the people that'll form Oduduwa republic?
Ain't they the Yorubas??

We ain't against your biafra, but you guys ain't taking the right step..

It's either you fight war,
Or Nigeria include secession into the constitution.

Remember to include it, it requires ⅔ votes of every state house of assemblies, Federal house of assemblies etc..

The people nnamdi kanu are insulting daily, ain't they the ones to vote??

We've been telling you guys the way you're taking your biafra is not the right step.
And you guys didn't yield to instruction.
So, we have to play along with you.

Hate didn't even allow you to Capitalize the Nouns, tufiakwa!! So you know how to write y0roba and odddunwa but you can't even pay respect to MNK your greatest nightmare or Biafra. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by MetaPhysical: 5:59pm On May 01, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Igbo not Ibo. Igbos are mobile, not just in Nigeria, but everywhere. There are Yorubas too, and Hausas. Igbos are also in every West African country so Biafra doesn't mean Igbos won't travel to other places. Besides most of the SE were originally owned by Ibibios.

Biafra is doing justice to common sense. Nigeria is a mistake.

Disintegration will bring a better understanding and unity among the people of Nigeria.

Before you call anyone a One Nigerian, reflect and use wisdom to first review your own position.

By settling yourself into every village, how do you convince that you can get yourself an independent country?

You have locked yourself tightly into Nigeria that a Biafra has become impossible.

Your viability for Biafra was tested few years ago. Arewa youths asked you to vacate North. We all witnessed your inability to separate.

You are the only tribe living the ONE NIGERIA spirit. No one else is....not even Arewa.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by ahaz: 6:03pm On May 01, 2020
tutudesz:

Mr high I q I salute you
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by ahaz: 6:04pm On May 01, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

That's untrue. Ralph Uweche was president of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo in 2008, he was an Anioma man. The Igbos didn't really oppose the creation of Anioma state, please read more on this. Igbos only asked that if they are going to add an extra state, it has to be for the South East zone because south south already have 6. Yes I do not support this but now you're talking about the Nigerian politics. How can FG recognize Anioma as a different ethnic group but they want to give them a state while claiming they are giving it to Igbos?

There have been agitations for states too , Okigwe state, Orlu state, Enugu and Ebonyi , even Aba is vying for statehood too.

Please don't go there, igbos love Delta Igbos like their own blood, igbos don't even know what's Anioma or Ukwuani , same love we have for Ikwerre, Ijaw, Igala, Idoma, our old brothers the Ibibios and Efiks but the current Nigerian setting have made these nation's Igbophobic..... understandable!!!

Let's go back to history and understand how our fathers worked together to run the slave trade route for centuries.
please educate the lilliputian.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Corporate2020: 6:07pm On May 01, 2020
Sammy07:

I think you were living in the bush when nnamdi kanu insulted the Yorubas around 2015.

I think you were living in the bush when he said no igbo man should attend Yoruba churches.

BTW, Yoruba nation is the 45th member.
So you're still following us.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/yoruba-nation-becomes-45th-member-of-unpo-akintoye/amp/

No noise, no chest beating, just silent strategic planning with measurable results. 45th member while Biafra is 46th member. Yorubas are always at least one step ahead.

2 Likes

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by MetaPhysical: 6:17pm On May 01, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Dilector will not like this grin

He is dead! He was cremated in Italy.

The person calling himself Kanu is an impostor from Congo. grin
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by ItooWorWor(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

He is dead! He was cremated in Italy.
The person calling himself Kanu is an impostor from Congo. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Covidodo: 6:20pm On May 01, 2020
Bede2u:
when in 1993 u guys were insulting everybody and hijacking planes and killing ppl in the name of opc, i dont remember igbos doing to u guys what u guys are now doing to our biafra hustle.

In our relationship with u guys, u always shoot the first shot and shout to heavens when we scratch u a bit. Look at what tinubu and thugs did to igbo voters in the last presidential election in lagos
Dude said 1993 grin cheesy
There was no SM in 1993 but we had losers like Daniel Kanu and Chukwumerije etc .

Go figure !
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 6:22pm On May 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Before you call anyone a One Nigerian, reflect and use wisdom to first review your own position.

By settling yourself into every village, how do you convince that you can get yourself an independent country?

You have locked yourself tightly into Nigeria that a Biafra has become impossible.

Your viability for Biafra was tested few years ago. Arewa youths asked you to vacate North. We all witnessed your inability to separate.

You are the only tribe living the ONE NIGERIA spirit. No one else is....not even Arewa.

Bros, before 1948 the Jews were scattered all over the world, they had no region of concentration , no Jewish state and even after they have founded Israel, the Jews are still everywhere!!
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by StandardJohn(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2020
Lipscomb:
You're fooling yourself... how many igbo elites support your stupidity?

Self determination isn't hard like ipob portrait it. Let your elites support it and use the right channel and see if you aren't going to get your biafra.
Why are u so pained? Take a chill pill bro, am here to have fun.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by StandardJohn(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2020
you've spoken well
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 6:27pm On May 01, 2020
Corporate2020:

No noise, no chest beating, just silent strategic planning with measurable results. 45th member while Biafra is 46th member. Yorubas are always at least one step ahead.

Cowardice trait!!! For your information, see the attachment. Don't start feeling special, you get it when you go for it. It's a matter of when.

The height Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have gone is still unattainable by any Yoruba !! Don't deceive yourself. I wonder what your celebration would be like when you get invited to a UN assembly, or to High level US pre campaign breefing.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 01, 2020
Corporate2020:

Biafra has been existing since 1967 grin
Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by AmuDimpka: 6:37pm On May 01, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, don't lemme list what you've done against our wishes since 1950 till date.

I've you forgotten 1 million march so quickly?

You said tinubu did to igbo voters?
Is there any evidence that they are igbo voters only.
Is it only Lagos that Igbos resides?
Why doesn't it apply to other SW states where Igbos resides??

Dude is it this news that is paining you? Nawaaaaa
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by AmuDimpka: 6:43pm On May 01, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Cowardice trait!!! For your information, see the attachment. Don't start feeling special, you get it when you go for it. It's a matter of when.

The height Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have gone is still unattainable by any Yoruba !! Don't deceive yourself. I wonder what your celebration would be like when you get invited to a UN assembly, or to High level US pre campaign breefing.

But I checked the website and Biafra is not in the list !
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by MetaPhysical: 6:52pm On May 01, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Bros, before 1948 the Jews were scattered all over the world, they had no region of concentration , no Jewish state and even after they have founded Israel, the Jews are still everywhere!!

The Jews were not scattered all over the world. The Jews were only in industrialized markets and they were not agitating for a state.

The Jews did not find a state. Britain resettled them.

To find Biafra, first separate from other people land. Resettle your land.
The
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 7:04pm On May 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

The Jews were not scattered all over the world. The Jews were only in industrialized markets and they were not agitating for a state.

The Jews did not find a state. Britain resettled them.

To find Biafra, first separate from other people land. Resettle your land.
The

Now i see you're something else, how Dfuck did I miss that And I just wasted my energy! Pass!

NB: The Jews were in industrialized market and Hitler killed six million Jews abi during WW2?? Shey he went to th market to kill them Do you know-how many Jews are in Europe?? Britain settled your dowry and how come Israel fought with the Arabs?? How come Palestine is still stateless?? How come the Jews are occupying provisionally UN proposed Palestine territory??

Go and read and don't argue to always learn in shame.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by ThatKING(m): 7:47pm On May 01, 2020
Sammy07 45 — 46 PericomaNwankwo

The difference is clear

1 Like

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 01, 2020
Gen gen!
grin grin
Sammy07:

1960- Igbo aligned with the North to become Ceremonial Governor-General
1963- First Republic - Igbo aligned with the North to become Ceremonial President
1979-Second Republic : Igbo aligned with the North to produce Vice President
1983- Igbo aligned with the North to remained VP
1993- Third Republic - Igbo aligned with the North to Vote Tofa at expense of Southern Candidate in the Person of Abiola
1993- 1998- Igbo aligned with Abacha for Life Presidency at the expense of NADECO movement for restoration of Democracy in Nigeria. It is an irony that no Politian of Igbo extraction was jailed during Abacha regime, because they were the one singing his praises at the expense of the Yoruba, who were at the forefront of the fight against the military and dictatorship.
Most Yoruba stood and fought Abacha, many of them were jailed and some died in Prisons including Abiola .
In 1999 - Igbos aligned with North to vote Obasanjo over Yoruba interest of Falae.

Pls, dispute the above records

1 Like

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by KosiGee(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Lol! Before Niger Delta, there was Biafra. Biafra has been before Nigeria was created by Luggard and his mistress who coined the name Nigeria from "Nigger-Area"(meaning where niggers live) camouflaged as Niger area . So when Ojukwu declared Biafra, some think it was his creation, hell no!! He followed history. South Eastern Nigeria has always been Biafra right from the first time Portuguese explorers sailed through.

Ogoni has been a member of UNPO for as long as I can remember. Ambazonia is also a member so this is not something to celebrate.

Uwazurike is fraud and this is one of the means to scam hard working and unsuspecting Igbos.

UNPO is not part of the United Nations. It was actually formed by exiled leaders of some minorities under communist rule years ago.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by KosiGee(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2020
AmuDimpka:

But I checked the website and Biafra is not in the list !

Even if it was, it doesn’t validate anything. Biafra can’t be achieved by scammers and dishonest people.

Uwazurike isn’t someone you can trust. He isn’t even a leader.
Any group of people feeling victimised to join UNPO. It’s funded by members and that means someone like Uwazurike will use that to deceive and extort money from vulnerable people while Ipob family under Nnamdi Kanu and his lieutenants are on the other side collecting offerings from unemployed and other vulnerable Igbos.

I wonder why people still take them serious.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by AmuDimpka: 10:20am On May 02, 2020
KosiGee:

Even if it was, it doesn’t validate anything. Biafra can’t be achieved by scammers and dishonest people.

Uwazurike isn’t someone you can trust. He isn’t even a leader.
Any group of people feeling victimised to join UNPO. It’s funded by members and that means someone like Uwazurike will use that to deceive and extort money from vulnerable people while Ipob family under Nnamdi Kanu and his lieutenants are on the other side collecting offerings from unemployed and other vulnerable Igbos.

I wonder why people still take them serious.

Zuzupu
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 11:08am On May 02, 2020
bizme:
Gen gen!
grin grin

Na person wey no know history.

So how come yorubas got 6 states and South East got only 5 If the FMG favored us? Yoruba that fought war against Igbos and had high ranking officers but they don't have the guts to challenge the northerners when they were changing regime hand to hand.

Is it the Abiola that was worshipping Babangida and Abacha until it dawned on him that Abacha cannot let democracy to come when it's his turn to become military head of state?

Can you imagine this guy, on what rationale does igbos have to vote Falae because he is Yoruba choice Are you okay?? So igbos don't have right to vote who they want

All the decisions were all worth it!!!

Oga go and sit down, crying onions!!! Yorubas have all benefitted from this British setting, don't even go there. They enjoy it. Stop beating around the bush . Btw, go back to the 1999 election results and tell me which Yoruba state didn't vote for Obasanjo.

Mr no all, but shebi who did Abiola pick as running mate?? Who did Falae pick as running mate? Keep twisting history.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 11:49am On May 02, 2020
Olu fale that was asslicking Babangida. Wasn't Olu falae the secretary to the IBB FM government? So why would any rational person support someone from IBB's regime

Abacha was COS, it was a tussle between the IBB caucuses and Abacha won!!!

And you said Yorubas fought Abacha?? I laugh you!!! Which fight? Which Yoruba?? Don't make me go digging up all the dirty shitssss from wayback.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 02, 2020
Bros, I still don't understand why you quoted me, and why you read so much meaning into that my very ambivalent "Gen gen" post. grin grin
In all sincerity I am for everyone and for no one. grin grin

I am a Yoruba man but by the way I have lived my life I have good (very good) friends from several other ethnic groups in Nigeria including Igbos, Binis, Hausas, etc. Ethnicity is one of the few choices that we did not make for ourselves and trying to cultivate pride and ego on the basis of something you had no choice over is a distorted way to live as human. I am Yoruba, I am Nigerian, I am African, and I am human. None of this is a reason for my to have pride. All that I can legitimately take pride over are things that I do and achieve as a person.

Let us focus on building our country. And it is only one country we have at this time, and it is called Nigeria. It is not Oduduwa Republic, it is not Biafra, and it is not Shege Ka sa (or something). It is Nigeria. If we fail to learn how to work together with people you might not like towards building our country, even if we get the separate countries that some dreamers keep talking about, we would still be unable to build those countries. Simply because the problem with out country has everything to do with us, our attitude and mindset and behaviour as individuals, and not so much with the politics and economy which are both symptomatic of our individual faults. Tribalism, nepotism, laziness, fraud, bittterness, malice, etc will persist even if we were to separate into smaller countries. The same people benefiting from Nigeria right now will still be the same that will benefit from Oduduwa, Biafra, etc. The common man will remain common. The poor man will remain poor. And the rich politician will remain a rich politician.

Instead of these childish bickering, let's lend our voice and strength towards decentralization and regional management of resources. I believe most people in the South will agree with this. Let each state manage his own resources. Let those who own the oil manage their oil. Let those who are good at business manage their businesses. Let those who are good in producing cattle manage that. Let no more than 10% of state-generated revenues go to the central Federal government together with 50% of company taxes. Let the individual states take over social and infrastructural developments in their states. The most potent factor that has destroyed Nigeria is the sense of entitlement of non-oil producing states to the proceed of oil from oil-producing states. If each state is forced to look inward, the entire country will develop rapidly. After all, some of the richest countries on Earth have no major natural resources like oil to boast of.

PericomaNwankwo:

Na person wey no know history.

So how come yorubas got 6 states and South East got only 5 If the FMG favored us? Yoruba that fought war against Igbos and had high ranking officers but they don't have the guts to challenge the northerners when they were changing regime hand to hand.

Is it the Abiola that was worshipping Babangida and Abacha until it dawned on him that Abacha cannot let democracy to come when it's his turn to become military head of state?

Can you imagine this guy, on what rationale does igbos have to vote Falae because he is Yoruba choice Are you okay?? So igbos don't have right to vote who they want

All the decisions were all worth it!!!

Oga go and sit down, crying onions!!! Yorubas have all benefitted from this British setting, don't even go there. They enjoy it. Stop beating around the bush . Btw, go back to the 1999 election results and tell me which Yoruba state didn't vote for Obasanjo.

Mr no all, but shebi who did Abiola pick as running mate?? Who did Falae pick as running mate? Keep twisting history.

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 1:48pm On May 02, 2020
Sammy07:

Who are the people that'll form Oduduwa republic?
Ain't they the Yorubas??

We ain't against your biafra, but you guys ain't taking the right step..

It's either you fight war,
Or Nigeria include secession into the constitution.

Remember to include it, it requires ⅔ votes of every state house of assemblies, Federal house of assemblies etc..

The people nnamdi kanu are insulting daily, ain't they the ones to vote??

We've been telling you guys the way you're taking your biafra is not the right step.
And you guys didn't yield to instruction.
So, we have to play along with you.

Guy get a life and a job. Igbos don't even have time to compete. We live our normal life and you people are running Helter skelter . You reallyned to get a life or you'll never grow.

No Igbo man can be as lowly as you . And no matter how much you hate igbos, the Igbo man in your village will always be richer than your family. Ntoooor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Azikwe Dethroned The Grandfather Of The Current Olu Of Warri? / We Are Ready For Osun Guber Election – INEC Declares / SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.