Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) (2256 Views)

Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Nobody: 8:29am On May 01, 2020
Black men are the worst

And I'm black (Grins Softly)

CC: Lalasticlala farano, Rocktation

Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by konkonbilo(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2020
angry

Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by majamajic(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2020
grin grin

Op it seems u got pencil down there
Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2020
Lol. I'm sure this advice isn't meant for Nigerian women cos if you've not shifted their womb during intercourse you never start be that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Ereolamide: 8:49am On May 01, 2020
Ironically, I have the White's man penis but I'm a negro.

Which kain wahala be dis?

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by vanida6: 9:16am On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol. I'm sure this advice isn't meant for Nigerian women cos if you've not shifted their womb during intercourse you never start be that.
uhmm nah bulldozer ur own bi
Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2020
vanida6:
uhmm nah bulldozer ur own bi

Hahaha I no reash o. Na wetin una like be that na.
Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by catwalq(f): 12:15pm On May 01, 2020
Ereolamide:

grin grin grin grin grin I fell off my chair laughing. You just made my day. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by khiaa(f): 12:18pm On May 01, 2020
kelvinrhs:
Black men are the worst

My little brother, what are you spewing? undecided
Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 01, 2020
Ereolamide:

Thanks for been sincere

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by vincentjk(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2020
This is pure irony, just like telling one to avoid boarding planes to other countries because it could crash and leave them dead, what if it doesn't crash nko? smiley
Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Ereolamide: 12:58pm On May 01, 2020
catwalq:

grin grin grin grin grin I fell off my chair laughing. You just made my day. Thanks

It'll be quite unfortunate if our females listen to this op, women will be think I'd be able to shift her womb therefore would hasten off at my sight, whereas I just as harmless as the goody whitey she would prefer.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 01, 2020
khiaa:

My elder brother, what are you spewing? undecided

THE TRUTH!!!
Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 01, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin
Op it seems u got pencil down there

8 inches Pencil
Wait last I checked its even longer than a pencil haqhaqhaqhaq
Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 01, 2020
Ereolamide:

Stop bleaching, you won't hear

Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:

You don't mean it

Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by DanseMacabre(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2020
kelvinrhs:

You don't mean it

I'm serious.

But come o, why this man go think say I no mean wetin I talk

Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 01, 2020
kelvinrhs:
Black men are the worst

KKK minion spotted

Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 01, 2020
imhotep:
KKK minion spotted

I seriously didn't know what KKK meant until I googled it.
I am black lol

Proudly Black
Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 01, 2020
kelvinrhs:

I seriously didn't know what KKK meant until I googled it.

I am black lol

Proudly Black
And I am Thomas Jefferson (who had a black mistress, by the way grin grin grin)

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 01, 2020
imhotep:

And I am Thomas Jefferson (who had a black mistress, by the way grin grin grin)

Your Excellency Sir..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 01, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Your Excellency Sir..
Yes, my dear son. grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by majamajic(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2020
kelvinrhs:

8 inches Pencil

Wait last I checked its even longer than a pencil haqhaqhaqhaq

Where do u make use of it , on goats ?
Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by desvi: 4:36pm On May 01, 2020
OP you don't have sense
Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 01, 2020
This is a wasted advice.

It's just like telling me not to come to your house during this covik wan nine season because you have excess food and I fit die of overfeeding. grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by catwalq(f): 6:21am On May 02, 2020
Ereolamide:

It'll be quite unfortunate if our females listen to this op, women will be think I'd be able to shift her womb therefore would hasten off at my sight, whereas I just as harmless as the goody whitey she would prefer.

Dude pls stop already grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Petyprincess(f): 6:44am On May 02, 2020
Lol if i mention #teamwhitemen nw they will start attacking me cheesy Make i just carry myself dey go jeje grin

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 02, 2020
desvi:
OP you don't have sense

I agree...

Oh wait I'm op

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 02, 2020
J111333:
This is a wasted advice.

It's just like telling me not to come to your house during this covik wan nine season because you have excess food and I fit die of overfeeding. grin grin

Finally someone that finally get the subject matter of the post

It's reverse psychology ���

Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by flokii: 3:27pm On May 02, 2020
@OP on the contrary, black is the real deal
Re: A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 02, 2020
flokii:
@OP on the contrary, black is the real deal

Honestly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ Video + Video / Why Do People Admire Me When I Look Unkempt But Look Away When I Look My Best? / JODIE: I Fell Into Depression After My Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.