Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? (2873 Views)

Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / Sanwo-Olu Releases 56 Inmates, Grants Funke Akindele And Husband State Pardon / Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Whiteangel1234: 8:41am On May 01, 2020
grin grin This hatred for South East from Abba Kyari is real I know he draw up this appointment before he died .

So in Federal Character Commission appointment every state should be represented he gave South East Enugu State slot to a Woman Married to Benue state why not give Benue State slot to her ? Are there no qualify man or woman in Enugu to take that slot ?

Same thing happen in Deputy CBN governor he took South East slot and gave to South South
God is our Strength

Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Powerintoxicate: 8:43am On May 01, 2020
Are you now asking us?
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by helinues: 8:45am On May 01, 2020
Here we go again

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Whiteangel1234: 8:47am On May 01, 2020
helinues:
Here we go again

I know the south West will defend but the truth this is not fair . if this Ginika For William is so loved by Presidency why not give Benue State Slot to her she is now there wife and from there
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Whiteangel1234: 8:51am On May 01, 2020
This Appointment is Sensitive its the Federal Character Board everybody state should be correctly represented you take South East Enugu State and Give to a woman married to a TIV man in Benue , She suppose to take her Husband state Slot
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by kalufelix(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2020
Federal character imakwa.. Yeye!
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by MyopicMods: 8:55am On May 01, 2020
Ask why Justice Mary Odili is representing Imo state in Judiciary instead of Rivers state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by jamesversion: 8:57am On May 01, 2020
But Okonjo-Iweala took Abia state slot and nobody complained. Why this, why now??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Bruno3000(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2020
I thought u want Biafra? Confused lots grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Whiteangel1234: 9:01am On May 01, 2020
MyopicMods:
Ask why Justice Mary Odili is representing Imo state in Judiciary instead of Rivers state.

We are talking about Federal Character Commission a very sensitive agency

bringing a typical TIV souding Name Tor Williams to Represent the Igbo's is a big Insult especially in a commission like FCC

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Whiteangel1234: 9:04am On May 01, 2020
jamesversion:
But Okonjo-Iweala took Abia state slot and nobody complained. Why this, why now??

Exactly my argument Okonjo-Iweala was born in Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State but her Husband is from Abia State . She is our wife and now part of us

Why not do the same and give Ginika Tor Williams Benue State Slot

This is against the Igbo Tradition the Wife belong automatically to her Husband people she will be buried in her husband Village not her fathers compound

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Whiteangel1234: 9:08am On May 01, 2020
Bruno3000:

Abba Kyari I dont believe Buhari will be this cruel to Igbos

Abba Kyari keep pushing and making many Igbo's to support Nnamdi KANU , we are treated unjustly in every angle . Igbos are the biggest practical believer in one Nigeria go to every part of Nigeria from North to West we are buying land and settling there

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by jamesversion: 9:08am On May 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Exactly my argument Okonjo-Iweala was born in Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State but her Husband is from Abia State . She is our wife and now part of us

Why not do the same and give Ginika Tor Williams Benue State Slot

This is against the Igbo Tradition the Wife belong automatically to her Husband people she will be buried in her husband Village not her fathers compound

It is called executive discretion. grin. if its not, I don't know what else to call it.
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Lipscomb(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2020
We are deceiving ourselves too much in this country.
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by helinues: 9:10am On May 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

I know the south West will defend but the truth this is not fair . if this Ginika For William is so loved by Presidency why not give Benue State Slot to her she is now there wife and from there

Must you people complain of everything?

So which tribe will her kids claimed?
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by sweetsell: 9:14am On May 01, 2020
After you discovered he as done this why didn't you commit suicide ?!
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin This hatred for South East from Abba Kyari is real I know he draw up this appointment before he died .

So in Federal Character Commission appointment every state should be represented he gave South East Enugu State slot to a Woman Married to Benue state why not give Benue State slot to her ? Are there no qualify man or woman in Enugu to take that slot ?

Same thing happen in Deputy CBN governor he took South East slot and gave to South South
God is our Strength
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Whiteangel1234: 9:15am On May 01, 2020
helinues:

Must you people complain of everything?

Don't support Evil and injustice for Political , Tribal and Religious reason you must act justly in the sight of God

This Appointment is a direct slap on Igbo Tradition and Culture a wife belong to her husband people the Tor Williams are nothing but our good in-laws it does not give them any right to take our slot in FCC that every state suppose to be represented equally .

We have been Denied appointment by this Regime since 2015 but this Federal Character appointment is done by State Slot yet you give our slots to Our In-law in Benue State
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by sweetsell: 9:16am On May 01, 2020
Didnt Ebele Jonathan gave Lagos ministerial slot to Agangu ? Go to the thread below n read what foolish Igbos were saying when Yoruba elder met Jonathan to discus their grievances.

Whiteangel1234:

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

God is our Strength
Crude oil is now $1 per barrel.
APC minions will receive sense very soon.
Sai Baba.

cc lzaa itooworwor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by LZAA: 9:22am On May 01, 2020
imhotep:

Crude oil is now $1 per barrel.
APC minions will receive sense very soon.
Sai Baba.

cc lzaa itooworwor
Especially helinues and bambambiglogrin
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Whiteangel1234: 9:23am On May 01, 2020
sweetsell:
Didnt Ebele Jonathan gave Lagos ministerial slot to Agagu ? Go to the thread below n read what foolish Igbos were saying when Yoruba elder met Jonathan to discus their grievances.

Okay enjoy your Injustice of today grin grin

But remember God is with the Igbos take all appointment we shall Triumph our Strength is in the God of Jacob
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 01, 2020
LZAA:

Especially helinues and bambambiglogrin
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by gaby(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2020
Why didn't you raise this same dust when she was gunning for the Deputy Governorship?

I know her and her hubby well and she identifies 100% with Enugu.

The man no even get mouth where she dey and I won't be surprised if he's identifying more with Enugu too than Benue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Coldie(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2020
Bruno3000:
Aren't u d one been confused.

One hand you are shouting igbos leave Yoruba Land, in one swoop u are shouting dont go, in one swoop you are shouting Nigeria can never break, in this same one swoop you are shouting I thought u want Biafra.

Why would a grown ass man like u be this Stup1d at this age

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Whiteangel1234: 9:54am On May 01, 2020
gaby:
Why didn't you raise this same dust when she was gunning for the Deputy Governorship?

I know her and her hubby well and she identifies 100% with Enugu.

The man no even get mouth where she dey and I won't be surprised if he's identifying more with Enugu too than Benue.

Did she win ? even me i can contest certain positions even Igbos have contested Lagos Governorship under little know parties and failed. The Fact she failed even when she contested for House of Rep for Agwu Enugu show she is not accepted . she is our daughter and Tor William our in law but should not take the slot of an Igbo State . Nobody is against her getting appointed but give her the slot of Benue State she is now a TIV woman her name is Tor , she no more answer the igbo surname

why the controversy ? any big deal getting a full igbo from Enugu to take the state slot ? currently Ebonyi have no slot the gave it to dead man
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Coldie(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2020
sweetsell:
Didnt Ebele Jonathan gave Lagos ministerial slot to Agangu ? Go to the thread below n read what foolish Igbos were saying when Yoruba elder met Jonathan to discus their grievances.

Seriously why Yoruba people no fit talk truth for once. Where In that artist didn't state that Gej gave SW slot to SE.

If mumu dae ur blood no mean say everybody be like u o
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 01, 2020
Can HUMANS be this senseless in thinking..?
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Coldie(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

God is our Strength
But wetin bring Abba kyari into this matter
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by mrvitalis(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2020
jamesversion:
That's how it should be ...she didn't take Delta State slot her home state ..she took her husband state cause that's where she is from now
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by Nobody: 10:00am On May 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Abba Kyari I dont believe Buhari will be this cruel to Igbos

Abba Kyari keep pushing and making many Igbo's to support Nnamdi KANU , we are treated unjustly in every angle . Igbos are the biggest practical believer in one Nigeria go to every part of Nigeria from North to West we are buying land and settling there

Is Enugu State a core Igbo State. It is partly Igbo and Partly north very close to Benue State.
You can hardly differentiate Enugu State.from some of the State in the North.
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by jamesversion: 10:01am On May 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

That's how it should be ...she didn't take Delta State slot her home state ..she took her husband state cause that's where she is from now

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? by jamesversion: 10:01am On May 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

Pls I'm not really certain, do you know which state Mary odili is representing in Supreme Court. Is it Rivers or Imo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven (7) Dead As Military Men Attack Peaceful Protesters In Lekki Toll Gate / My Name Will Become Goat If Peter Obi Becomes President - El-rufai's Son / Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.