Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:12 PM

FXTM Is A Scam. Trade With Them At Your Own Risk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FXTM Is A Scam. Trade With Them At Your Own Risk (6851 Views)

Fxtm Is A Well Organised Scam / Please How Reliable Is FXTM Forex Trading Company In Nigeria / Earn While You Learn Forex Trading, Join Our Live Trading Session At FXTM Ikeja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FXTM Is A Scam. Trade With Them At Your Own Risk by cutefy: 9:08am On May 01, 2020
Imagine those folks emptying your account for inactivity.
I guess they've been doing this long enough to siphon money from their investors who are no longer active.

This is the mail I received.

Hi ,

In accordance with the Client Agreement (paragraph 7.9), we have levied a 500.00 USC inactivity fee on your remaining balance from your trading account/wallet ID ...... due to no trading activity on all of your trading accounts in the last 6 months.

Please be aware that this fee will be levied on a monthly basis if your account/s continue to show no activity.

If you have any questions, our professional Customer Support Team is available to help. You can use WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, or our Live Chat feature to contact us. Alternatively, you can request a Call Back and someone will be in touch shortly.

2 Likes

Re: FXTM Is A Scam. Trade With Them At Your Own Risk by SocialJustice: 9:41am On May 01, 2020
You stopped trading, why didn't you move your money out? Fxtm is not a bank. Nigerians always like abusing opportunity.

6 Likes

Re: FXTM Is A Scam. Trade With Them At Your Own Risk by cutefy: 9:33pm On May 01, 2020
Really... is that how other brokers extort their investors?

At least it's an eye opener for others to learn

3 Likes

Re: FXTM Is A Scam. Trade With Them At Your Own Risk by GentlePEACE: 11:40pm On May 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
You stopped trading, why didn't you move your money out? Fxtm is not a bank. Nigerians always like abusing opportunity.

Even at that, it's not right of them. OP port to Olymp Trade, they are okay.

1 Like

Re: FXTM Is A Scam. Trade With Them At Your Own Risk by OOOpa: 7:33pm On May 28, 2020
This is interesting and worrying.

One of their Account Service Manager just called me this evening that she is my account officer. Encouraging me to fund my account. No hidden charges blablablah.....that if I get charged, I will be refunded my deposit or withdrawal fees.

Thanks this heads-up.

But, the 500.00 USC...levy.......I how this is not Dollars?

cutefy:
Imagine those folks emptying your account for inactivity.
I guess they've been doing this long enough to siphon money from their investors who are no longer active.

This is the mail I received.

Hi ,

In accordance with the Client Agreement (paragraph 7.9), we have levied a 500.00 USC inactivity fee on your remaining balance from your trading account/wallet ID ...... due to no trading activity on all of your trading accounts in the last 6 months.

Please be aware that this fee will be levied on a monthly basis if your account/s continue to show no activity.

If you have any questions, our professional Customer Support Team is available to help. You can use WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, or our Live Chat feature to contact us. Alternatively, you can request a Call Back and someone will be in touch shortly.
Re: FXTM Is A Scam. Trade With Them At Your Own Risk by cutefy: 7:39pm On May 28, 2020
OOOpa:
This is interesting and worrying.

One of their Account Service Manager just called me this evening that she is my account officer. Encouraging me to fund my account. No hidden charges blablablah.....that if I get charged, I will be refunded my deposit or withdrawal fees.

Thanks this heads-up.

But, the 500.00 USC...levy.......I how this is not Dollars?

It's $5 equivalent to 2k. But to think of it, these guys are just so desperate to eat off from their investors. My advice is to you is for you look out for any reliable broker

1 Like

Re: FXTM Is A Scam. Trade With Them At Your Own Risk by Webcomb: 9:10pm On May 28, 2020
Register with Alpari. They have their office in Nigeria and there will be no need to go to their office because they have a very good customer care agents that respond to customers in less than 60 seconds through chat on their website. Use this link to sign up: https:///36LjuAA. I have been trading live account with them since 2017 without any problems with both deposits and withdrawals.
Re: FXTM Is A Scam. Trade With Them At Your Own Risk by jermer25: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Webcomb:
Register with Alpari. They have their office in Nigeria and there will be no need to go to their office because they have a very good customer care agents that respond to customers in less than 60 seconds through chat on their website. Use this link to sign up: https:///36LjuAA. I have been trading live account with them since 2017 without any problems with both deposits and withdrawals.
Na fxtm get alpari naw

2 Likes

Re: FXTM Is A Scam. Trade With Them At Your Own Risk by Favor368(m): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Have anybody used infinox broker?
Re: FXTM Is A Scam. Trade With Them At Your Own Risk by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
Favor368:
Have anybody used infinox broker?
Why don't you use respected and recommended brokers?

I have been using Agea since 2008 without issues and nordfx since 2010 without glitch

1 Like

Re: FXTM Is A Scam. Trade With Them At Your Own Risk by litubow: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
fados4sure:

Why don't you use respected and recommended brokers?

I have been using Agea since 2008 without issues and nordfx since 2010 without glitch

Is NordFX still a good option?
Re: FXTM Is A Scam. Trade With Them At Your Own Risk by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2021
litubow:
[color=#000099][/color]

Is NordFX still a good option?
Yes, very well

(1) (Reply)

CRR: Zenith, First Bank, GTB, 4 Others Raise N2.14trn In 6 Months / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres / I Will Teach You How I Make Money Online Without Any Capital Passively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.