Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. (9767 Views)

65 Internet Acronyms And Slangs You Never Knew / Funny Collective Nouns For Some Animals You May Not Know / Amazing Words You Didn't Know Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by Island01: 1:55pm On May 01, 2020
my own is check my signature and gather some naira in this hardship thank me
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 01, 2020
That maned wolf sabi pose for camera.
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by finalboss(m): 2:03pm On May 01, 2020
Judybash93:
I think I'm a nerd. I've seen more than 80% of the animals here... I'll be damned grin grin grin
Say what ??

Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by Tillatalk: 2:33pm On May 01, 2020
That snake penis weak me
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by vGerizued(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2020
This long-legged and skinny wolf can be found in South America. It’s the largest canine in South America, and it looks a lot like a fox. These wolves aren’t related to foxes, though. They might look scary, but they don’t attack humans. They eat fruits, vegetables, and small animals.

Looks like something bio-engineered
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by adadioranmah(f): 3:26pm On May 01, 2020
Very interesting thread. Makes one marvel at God's creation.
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by cRobo: 5:08pm On May 01, 2020
expository and front page worthy
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 01, 2020
Only the Chinese eat these animals
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2020
kolaa007:
This, uhm… peculiar eyeless animal is actually called Atretochoana eiselti. It is a large, presumably aquatic, caecilian amphibian with a broad, flat head and a fleshy dorsal fin on the body.

Tell Lala that this thread has snake also oooo

But a different kind of snake.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by Augla1: 5:52pm On May 01, 2020
kolaa007:
Blob Fish

This fish looks like a man that melted on the sidewalk. It has two small eyes and a large nose. It even has a mean smirk on its face. It’s a rather large fish and looks just like a giant blob. These fish are found off the coasts of mainland Australia and Tasmania, as well as the waters of New Zealand.
Which white did it with a fish ?
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by samwash(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2020
Strange creatures,some set of pple go still capture these creature & still eat ham, maybe dem fill nor even cook ham self.
I guess u kwn those kind of pple.
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by compreyus: 6:23pm On May 01, 2020
IMPROVE YOURSELF DURING LOCKDOWN. LEARN ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION OF DATA ONLINE.
With as low as a thousand naira, you can learn a skill that will benefit you a lifetime. statistical
analysis is a skill that is indispensable in every tertiary institution & acquiring the skill does not only put you ahead of others, but fetches extra income as it is a well sought out skill.*
We are actually running the training to help students especially undergraduate students in their penultimate and final year, and postgraduate students.
You can benefit by not only acquiring an invaluable skill for yourself alone but can also make some extra money from colleagues who don't have the skill.
Single statistical analysis of project may cost students btw 5-20k depending on location and volume of work done.
The packages have been splitted to allow all categories benefit.
TEXT OR CHAT 08039244808 TO REGISTER

Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by aminusodiq(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2020
Lalasticlala comma see dis educative thread... !!! It comes with snake package too grin
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by Aladdin1(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2020
WONDERFUL AND INCREDIBLE...!
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by akosh005: 8:27pm On May 01, 2020
kolaa007:
Glaucus Atlanticus

The Glaucus Atlanticus is beautiful. It’s a type of sea slug that is found in the Indian and Pacific oceans. The blue color acts as camouflage. Although these slugs are adorable and can be tempting to touch, they can produce a powerful and painful sting
Covid19 mother
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by Niyeal(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2020
Most of them are pepper soup sauce
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by sulasa07(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2020
kolaa007:
Patagonian Mara

This big rodent is exactly that, a big rodent. It is related to capybaras and looks similar to rabbits. These rodents can be found in open and semi-open habitats in Argentina. They eat plants and spend long periods basking in the sun.

The way am looking at this animal he go make sense for peppersoup oooo. Just my thought. Or what do you think
The thing look like rabbit and true true it gives sweet pass rabbit
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by somehow: 9:59pm On May 01, 2020
So of all the horror stuffs you posted, this one is weird because it's from China?
kolaa007:
Tufted Deer

This deer might look a little scary with those long fangs, but it’s actually harmless. This species lives in China and is a close relative of the muntjac. The numbers are dwindling due to hunting and habitat loss.

China and weird things. Are 5 and 6
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by Yxxx: 10:27pm On May 01, 2020
kolaa007:
You might be tempted to laugh at the size of this monkey’s nose, but it turns out that when it comes to wooing females: the bigger, the better. According to the National Geographic, the males’ ridiculously large noses “create an echo chamber that amplifies the monkey’s call, impressing females and intimidating rival males.”

Proboscis monkeys are some of Asia’s largest monkeys with adult males weighing up to 50 pounds. They love snacking and fruits and leaves, although they’ll eat insects occasionally.

At first I thought it was promiscuous monkey

Reminds me of lionking.
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 01, 2020
Wow! Very unique-looking animals!
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by TGMISKY(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2020
Very educative post. Apart from the snake fish, I don't know any other animal. Thank you OP
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by yuswrld20(m): 3:20am On May 02, 2020
u are a forensic researcher keep it up
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by onecrate: 6:00am On May 02, 2020
Island01:
my own is check my signature and gather some naira in this hardship thank me
Done. Return the favour
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by ademasta(m): 6:17am On May 02, 2020
Nice
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by CapedBaldy: 7:15am On May 02, 2020
kolaa007:
For one it is resistant to cancer. They also live up to 28 years, which is unheard of in mammals of its size. It seemingly does not age much in those 28 years either. It remains “young, healthy and fully fertile for almost all its days, which for an elderly animal is equivalent to an 80-year-old woman having the biological make-up of someone 50 years younger.”

The naked mole rat is used in both cancer research and the study of aging. The naked mole rat could unlock the secrets to immortality…
it's so freaking cute lol
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by kolaa007(m): 12:53pm On May 02, 2020
Finally I can continue this thread could not reply or do anything since yesterday on this thread. 2as I banned? From my own thread did I disobey any rules? Well I guess I continue from where I stopped hoped I dont get banned again
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by kolaa007(m): 12:54pm On May 02, 2020
CapedBaldy:

it's so freaking cute lol

Maybe you would love to have this animal as a pet.
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by kolaa007(m): 12:54pm On May 02, 2020
ademasta:
Nice

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by kolaa007(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2020
yuswrld20:
u are a forensic researcher
keep it up

Am not s forensic researcher ooo. Am just a guy who loves to educate people
Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by kolaa007(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2020
TGMISKY:
Very educative post. Apart from the snake fish, I don't know any other animal. Thank you OP

Me myself 2 days ago I never knew some of this animals existed

1 Like

Re: Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. by kolaa007(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2020
Guianan Cock-of-the-rock
At first glance, this bird is truly bizarre. Its feathery crest obscures its beak, making it appear mouthless. They live in the humid forests of South America and use boulders or rocky caves for breeding (hence their name).

Like the sage-grouse, these birds breed with a lek system. The males all group up, each with his own area, called a “court.” When a female visits a court, the male shows off his plumage for her in the hope that she’ll choose him as a mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Sex Education Be Taught As A Subject In Nigerian Schools? / Nairalander Celebrates 30th Birthday With Idps, Donates Educational Materials / UNIBEN Wins Case On Land Dispute With Uteh Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.