Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1320221 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) ... (2385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by fffolly: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2021
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE PAYMENTS ONLINE FOR GOODS AND SERVICES.
CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2021

==============================================================================================
Hello,

@ https://www.3rnestxchange.com

==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY *

* SKRILL (MasterCard/Visa/Forex)

* NETELLER (Mastercard/Visa/Forex)

* PAYONEER FUNDS (Sell to us, Bank Rate is bad now)

* PERFECT MONEY/ BTC/ USDT / FUNDS

* CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Gns and Fnf)

=====================================

AVAILABLE TODAY:

.. PAYPAL & SKRILL Available now
==========================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL:
. (PAYONEER, PAYPAL, SKRILL.)

================================================================================================

KINDLY CONTACT US TODAY:
=========================================

Trade @ ease using our
WhatsApp Link below....
Click WhatsApp Link

Let's Be Your Plug
Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Fast & Rate (super high)
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.......................................................................................................................................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,...............................................,........................................................................................................................................................,................................................................................................................,.........,...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................,............

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by engrksa(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2021
Care to use it for paypal FnF?
Estabrown:
$800 PayPal fund available for checkout.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kilanko81(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
$1344 is available for EDD one time transfer to USA local banks. Quote me with your rate or DM me let’s deal ASAP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
mesmer:
GreenDot spending needed(start code 4143)

Gobank spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Needed, what's ur rate?
Estabrown:
$800 PayPal fund available for checkout.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alagbada2247(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
⭕️Buying payoneer funds @490/$

⭕️Buying payoneer funds @490/$

⭕️Access dorm funds needed

⭕️Access dorm funds needed

Swift payment

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by VoltaireQ: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Maskyy:
I buy Clean PayPal funds, rate is good.
Also, Fiverr, Upwork, eBay, Amazon, and freelancer withdrawal can come. I deal $100+

Temporary limited PayPal account can come for account restoration and lifting. � 100% working.

Bring your permanently limit PayPal fund due for withdrawal after 180 days, Any country. I deal $200+

Do you need a verified PayPal account? Hi me on WhatsApp.

Fast payment and a good rate are assured.
A well-known Escrow is allowed.
Check the signature below for my number.

SCAM FUNDS - CAVEAT EMPTOR

The quoted account sold PayPal funds that were flagged as fraudulent and led to the suspension of access to the account, with the dispute leading to a fund reversal.

When the dispute was opened this seller was informed.

After 2 months of the dispute being closed, less than half of the funds have been recovered , and no refund schedule has been adhered to.

Regardless of refund status, the FRAUDULENT source of sold funds IS WITHOUT A DOUBT.

You are strongly advised NOT TO TRADE with this fellow.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by engrksa(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
So sad. Can you please share more details. At least we can learn from it. Was it paypal fnf or gns?

VoltaireQ:

SCAM FUNDS DISCLAIMER

The quoted account sold PayPal funds that were flagged as fraudulent and led to the suspension of access to the account, with the dispute leading to a fund reversal.

When the dispute was opened this seller was informed.

After 2 months of the dispute being closed, less than half of the funds have been recovered , and no refund schedule has been adhered to.

Regardless of refund status, the FRAUDULENT source of sold funds IS WITHOUT A DOUBT.

You are strongly advised NOT TO TRADE with this fellow.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wahles(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
02emrys:
Who dey buy PayPal funds?
17$
What's your rate?
Is it still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wahles(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
$30 paypal funds needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Asapxchange: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
02emrys:
Who dey buy PayPal funds?
17$
What's your rate?
I am really Interested, Your Rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lawsaite: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
2900 pounds available for sale to any Uk account

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by VoltaireQ: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
engrksa:
So sad. Can you please share more details. At least we can learn from it. Was it paypal fnf or gns?

Sold as fnf - realised it was gns after sale.
Informed seller immediately that any dispute will be an auto-refund as usual with PayPal.
Seller agreed.

Sending account reported to PayPal of no delivery of paid goods. This was when the scam was confirmed.
It’s been all sorts of stories since then.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by VoltaireQ: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
NairaTroll:
There are 3 types of exchangers...

1. The rich exchanger: These set of exchangers will take responsibility for their mistakes or atleast are able to send equivalent of the disputed fund to an escrow until the issue is resolved.

Always deal with these types of exchangers!

Example: Ibraheem009

2. The poor middlemen: These ones are not exchangers, they are middlemen. They connect demand to supply. If anything goes wrong, they'll tell you "the buyer is yet to confirm", "the buyer is eating, sleeping, praying, driving etc". They will never agree to use their money to pay, 90% because they do not have the money, 10% they're wicked.

Avoid these kind of people, except you don't have sense.

Example: Them too many, na here 80% of Nairaland exchangers dey.

3. Scammers: They're scammers, nothing more or less. Na them comment pass for any scam case for here.

Example: Lawsaite (his name is on the scam list btw), Zachur etc.

Ofcourse, there are more stupid victims like dmostcheerful, juliusijidola
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by engrksa(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
In this case, we should start to post great exchangers. People who are clean and have best records. I have 3 for now and 1 escrow

Cokebar
Airegin360
Ebenezeary

Escrow..wese90

This is the only way we can weed off scammers from this site. The moderators need to do their jobs. They need to change the modus operandi of this forum. All post needs to be well reviewed before been released on the platform.

Escrow can make life easier and safer. I have seen many seller telling me they dont want escrow. I will smile.

[quote author=VoltaireQ post=104786777][/quote]

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by frank417: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Adehorze:

Bring it I'll buy all we use wese90 as escrow
At what rate do you buy?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zidoh(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
Btev:

Is this person legit?

Cos I'm seeing zdoh and this zidoh here. Just want to know if it's the same person or two different legit people.
yes I am still the same zdoh. Mod or bot banned my former account.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Btev: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
Zidoh:
yes I am still the same zdoh. Mod or bot banned my account formal account.

Okay bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lawsaite: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=VoltaireQ post=104786777][/quote]

It’s obvious that the demented fellow you mentioned obviously tried to make a case with me which failed and then tried to dignify his cause with this write up.
I’m only perplexed at why you had to add color to it with a ‘quote’.
Would say nothing further on this.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by directonpc(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Alagbada2247:
I said no na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by apoti(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lawsaite:

Chatting with you boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Demmillionaire1: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Integrator1:

Edd Rate

Please chat me up( Escrow is allowed)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Demmillionaire1: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lawsaite:

Still Available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
VoltaireQ:

Sold as fnf - realised it was gns after sale.
Informed seller immediately that any dispute will be an auto-refund as usual with PayPal.
Seller agreed.

Sending account reported to PayPal of no delivery of paid goods. This was when the scam was confirmed.
It’s been all sorts of stories since then.

Picture evidence to back your claim?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ugoandytech: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
Get bitcoin investment website/scripts at very cheap price with full installation support.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by spencerdee(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Available to take

EDD funds to loca bank
Apple pay
Cashapp
All at an urivalled rate, check my signature for Whatsapp number and come with escrow please... You can search my moniker here too to know if it's linked to any scam...

Naira is available and payment is swift
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zachur(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
$67 USDT is available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by spencerdee(m): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Still available? Come with your rate let's negotiate and deal with an escrow
Kilanko81:
$1344 is available for EDD one time transfer to USA local banks. Quote me with your rate or DM me let’s deal ASAP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 15, 2021
zachur:
$67 USDT is available

Rate ?...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 5:38am On Aug 15, 2021
mesmer:
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) ... (2385) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: mrblake(m), SurveyR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.