Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1319496 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (2385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sexxxyprince: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
481.96 USDT FOR SELL
276K NON NEGOTIABLE
NO 3RD PARTIES
NO NEGOTIATION
DONT WASTE MY TIME.
ESCROW IS A MUST.

If interested, drop your whatsapp number and bring a reputable escrow.
wese90b preferred
sold

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
sexxxyprince:
481.96 USDT FOR SELL
276K NON NEGOTIABLE
NO 3RD PARTIES
NO NEGOTIATION
DONT WASTE MY TIME.
ESCROW IS A MUST.

if interested, drop your whatsapp number and bring a reputable escrow.
wese90b preferred

No negotiation at all ...?

Can I do slightly
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sexxxyprince: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
FirsteBank:

No negotiation at all ...?

Can I do slightly
No bro. Check all the platforms, this is the cheapest rate u can get right now.
Even in the platforms i post my trades, i am always the cheapest.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
sexxxyprince:
No bro. Check all the platforms, this is the cheapest rate u can get right now.
shocked

Well I can do 273k if obliged grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by omopapa: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yes I can
ponlear:
hello @omopapa can you help with $23 payment on fiverr?
Thank
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sexxxyprince: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
FirsteBank:
shocked

Well I can do 273k if obliged grin
You still try but if i want to sell it at that your rate, i will have sold it to the guy i screenshotted below

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SilentVboy: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
SilentVboy:
$400 Webmoney available for serious buyers only. Check my signature for WhatsApp contact.

Scammers, your food Don done. I will be waiting to serve it hot for you.

$200 (wmz)webmoney left. Please don't contact me asking for it at 450/$ just as few did. Webmoney is on d high side.

Rate is 5**/$. If interested, check my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Arimann: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
sexxxyprince:
481.96 USDT FOR SELL
276K NON NEGOTIABLE
NO 3RD PARTIES
NO NEGOTIATION
DONT WASTE MY TIME.
ESCROW IS A MUST.

If interested, drop your whatsapp number and bring a reputable escrow.
wese90b preferred
this moniker belong to a scammer don't say you were not told on time.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SIMEONMPEE(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
I paid 15k ...

His account details is below

LEONARD ONOSE OMOFOMAH

Wema Bank

Arimann:
sorry you have been Scammed,, know ur faith now.. How much u paid..
That the person that scammed u..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SIMEONMPEE(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
He scam me of 15k on Wednesday.

This is the account details

LEONARD ONOSE OMOFOMAH

Wema Bank

His WhatsApp number
+234 809 603 7131
Cronus1:

This account has been hacked by MVEEPEE and he has successfully scammed someone.

He even edited the 2020 posts of the original owner and included his phone number. But what he couldn't do is change it from the person's past mention.

Dominique, this account deserves a permanent ban since the original owner has lost total control of it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Arimann: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
SIMEONMPEE:
I paid 15k ...

His account details is below

LEONARD ONOSE OMOFOMAH

Wema Bank

name not the real name of the scammer, he opened this account with stolen identity... So u go and accuse innocent people that their names were used for scam..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SIMEONMPEE(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
He scam me of 15k on Wednesday.

This is the account details

LEONARD ONOSE OMOFOMAH

Wema Bank

His WhatsApp number
+234 809 603 7131

Cronus1:

This account has been hacked by MVEEPEE and he has successfully scammed someone.

He even edited the 2020 posts of the original owner and included his phone number. But what he couldn't do is change it from the person's past mention.

Dominique, this account deserves a permanent ban since the original owner has lost total control of it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sexxxyprince: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Arimann:
this moniker belong to a scammer don't say you were not told on time.
Using all your various alts and monikers to troll people. grin.
You for post the scammer wey own thIS moniker na grin
I say i cant trade without escrow , u dey insist i block you and u wan come show yourself here.
YOU USELESS FAMILY WILL MOURN YOU BEFORE DECEMBER FOR TRYING TO TROLL ME.
Come my whatsapp with another number i go still block am.
I CAN NEVER DEAL WITHOUT ESCROW EVEN IF NA SEUN HIMSELF
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sexxxyprince: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Arimann:
name not the real name of the scammer, he opened this account with stolen identity... So u go and accuse innocent people that their names were used for scam..
I suspect you are actually ByLeonard and the account he quoted is probably yours. What you are doing here is reverse psychology.You are trying to shift the peoples attention to someone else when you are actually the scammer. Imagine you saying a nairaland account is hacked BLAH BLAH BLAH. NA YOUR PAPA HACK AM?. LOL you must think we are fools. The guy posted the details of the account that scammed him and u are trying to say that the details he posted is that of an innocent person.
OMO YOU BE LEARNER.
NO NAIRALAND ACCOUNT CAN BE HACKED WITHOUT FIRST HACKING THE PERSONS EMAIL. AND NO EMAIL CAN BE HACKED WITHOUT FIRST HACKING THE PERSONS PHONE. grin grin like i said, na learner u be.
Any one that has sense and good logical reasoning knows that you are trying to cover your tracks.
Pray you dont scam someone like me because that will be your dead end. I ready to use 1M LOOK FOR 10K WEY U SCAM ME AND MAKE SURE SAY I MESS YOU UP. Keep praying you dont meet someone that will mess u up after scamming him

SIMEONMPEE dont stop spamming that account as scammer.
Arimann is the owner of the account, Dont fall for his tricks.
Check well and u will see that he has several accounts all created recently to disguise
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Arimann: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
sexxxyprince:
I suspect you are actually ByLeonard and the account he quoted is probably yours. What you are doing here is reverse psychology.You are trying to shift the peoples attention to someone else when you are actually the scammer. Imagine you saying a nairaland account is hacked BLAH BLAH BLAH. NA YOUR PAPA HACK AM?. LOL you must think we are fools. The guy posted the details of the account that scammed him and u are trying to say that the details he posted is that of an innocent person.
OMO YOU BE LEARNER.
NO NAIRALAND ACCOUNT CAN BE HACKED WITHOUT FIRST HACKING THE PERSONS EMAIL. AND NO EMAIL CAN BE HACKED WITHOUT FIRST HACKING THE PERSONS PHONE. grin grin like i said, na learner u be.
Any one that has sense and good logical reasoning knows that you are trying to cover your tracks.
Pray you dont scam someone like me because that will be your dead end. I read to use 1M LOOK FOR 10K WEY U SCAM ME AND MAKE SURE SAY I MESS YOU UP. Keep praying you dont meet someone that will mess u up after scamming him

SIMEONMPEE dont stop spamming that account as scammer.
Arimann is the owner of the account, Dont fall for his tricks.
Check well and u will see that he has several accounts all created recently to disguise
this account belongs to stefaniz the scammer, don't be deceive by the registered date. know this now so u won't be Scammed.

Aslug

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WIZGUY69(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
$35 at 490/$.... FnF Last
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sexxxyprince: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Arimann:
this account belongs to stefaniz the scammer, don't be deceive by the registered date. know this now so u won't be Scammed.

Aslug
lol You vex say i don cast your format? I bet you now regret ever quoting me.

No worry your end is near. I am sure you will soon jam someone like me that is ready to use 1m to Bleep your life up and make sure u remain in kirikiri because of 10k. I f you like, no change.
you cam SIMEONMPEE of him 15k wey u no know if na him last cash and you stll dey use other alts to confuse am. Na thunder go fire you and fire the day you where born
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by samsard(m): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
WIZGUY69:
Here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WIZGUY69(m): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
WIZGUY69:

Bought by SamSard
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Arimann: 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
sexxxyprince:
lol You vex say i don cast your format? I bet you now regret ever quoting me.

No worry your end is near. I am sure you will soon jam someone like me that is ready to use 1m to Bleep your life up and make sure u remain in kirikiri because of 10k. I f you like, no change.
you cam SIMEONMPEE of him 15k wey u no know if na him last cash and you stll dey use other alts to confuse am. Na thunder go fire you and fire the day you where born
I know u will change to another moniker will be waiting for you tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by manucho: 12:08am On Sep 18, 2021
manucho:
Relax we got you covered... Call, text or chat 08039320890 or 08152709933. Any gift card we go redeem am but don't bring used ones and would confirm before anything. Any crypto we full ground for you as well.... We confirm before payment. I'm your surest plug
We are opened for trade 24/7
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:01am On Sep 18, 2021

==============================================================================================
Hello,

@ https://www.3rnestxchange.com

==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY *

* SKRILL (MasterCard/Visa/Forex)

* NETELLER (Mastercard/Visa/Forex)

* PAYONEER FUNDS
(Sell to us, Bank Rate is bad now)
OUR RATE IS ATTRACTIVE, DM US NOW

* BITCOIN / USDT / PM / FUNDS (Needed Always, Any amount we buy.)

* CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Fnf from Balance)

=====================================

TODAY ORDER:

.. $100 PayPal Fnf Needed urgently
==========================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL

============≠============≠==========
WE BUY PAYONEER/FIVERR ACCOUNT..

DM US IF YOU HAVE FOR 4SALE

================================================================================================

KINDLY CONTACT US TODAY:
=========================================

Trade @ ease using our
WhatsApp Link below....
Click WhatsApp Link

Let's Be Your Plug
Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Fast & Rate (super high)
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.......................................................................................................................................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,...............................................,........................................................................................................................................................,................................................................................................................,.........,...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................................................................................................,.................................................................................................................................................

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bolargeez(m): 3:17am On Sep 18, 2021
500 Skrill available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Powell12(m): 3:18am On Sep 18, 2021
How can I reach you? You can come to WhatsApp
bolargeez:
500 Skrill available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:52am On Sep 18, 2021
bolargeez:
500 Skrill available
Come WhatsApp Link below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chudim1: 6:10am On Sep 18, 2021
chudim1:
$385 FNF paypal needed

$385 FNF paypal needed

$385 FNF paypal needed

WhatsApp below with escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 6:10am On Sep 18, 2021
mesmer:
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 6:14am On Sep 18, 2021
mesmer:
GreenDot spending needed(start code 4143)

Gobank spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by manucho: 6:58am On Sep 18, 2021
manucho:
Relax we got you covered... Call, text or chat 08039320890 or 08152709933. Any gift card we go redeem am but don't bring used ones and would confirm before anything. Any crypto we full ground for you as well.... We confirm before payment. I'm your surest plug
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mouhstorph5(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2021
We'll buy your PayPal funds and Africard funds at tension rate

Not only do our rate soften your rough cheeks with a smile, our payment channel is as fast as speed of light

Trade your funds safely with us
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yemzyray01(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2021
$40 fnf paypal funds available @480....Us paypal acct preferably..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2021
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (2385) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.