Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1318449 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) ... (2384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 11:24am On Jul 23, 2022
mesmer:
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Wise Funds needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2022
mesmer:
GreenDot to mail and spending needed(start code 4143)

Albert Fund 5556/5557 needed for spending

Gobank to mail and spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed to mail and for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TotoNaRubber: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
This most likely wasn't fnf and even if it was, it was surely flagged for serious reasons know by the sender. If the funds was taken from your account balance it makes it more difficult.
In future ensure it's fnf and if it's not send the fund back to sender, PayPal funds can be returned back up till 180 days after initial purchase date.

The way Nigerians use PayPal is not the way other countries use it, beware of people selling $1,000 PayPal funds and above, they are most likely fraudulent, an average person doesn't store more than $100 on PayPal account.

crazo:

The total Debits was 4100. The exact amount he sent. I also attached he assuring me it was fnf, the first deal we did and me complaining about the name sending the funds

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by azeez1271: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Paxful BTC needed,

620/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SaviourMod: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Whoever can buy 400 - 500 USD PayPal fnf funds should contact me ASAP..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Idiot!!
What are you saying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
$107 paypal available for checkout. See signature for contact

$107 paypal available for checkout. See signature for contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

Online and Actively buying all clean Paypal funds, Giftcards, Skrill, Zelle, USDT, And Payoneer Funds...

$50 and above FNF and GNS from balance needed today.

Amazon, Ebay, iTunes and Googleplay Gcs needed today.

Bring What You Have To Our WhatsApp Office For Instant Payments.

Thanks For Your Patronage.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
PayPal needed, minimum $100. WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ebenezary(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
bring your paypal funds that is permanently limited for 180days

bring your paypal clean funds FNF for instant exchange
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Helloo, who buys Payoneer here at current market rate?!
$400 available... anyone?!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings account funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

USD buying rate: 510 naira to one USD
EUR buying rate: 520 naira to one EUR
GBP buying rate: 650 naira to one GBP
CAD buying rate: 350 naira to one CAD
AUD buying rate: 310 naira to one AUD.
NZD buying rate: 300 naira to one NZD

Note: I only buy. I don’t sell. Bring in clean funds.
WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Vocals:

This is huge, he definitely knew what was wrong

You have been too cool with him, the Mod should step in on this, 2years shocked

He's a wicked fellow then

This wasn’t our first deal so I wanted to be as civil as possible.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
This most likely wasn't fnf and even if it was, it was surely flagged for serious reasons know by the sender. If the funds was taken from your account balance it makes it more difficult.
In future ensure it's fnf and if it's not send the fund back to sender, PayPal funds can be returned back up till 180 days after initial purchase date.

The way Nigerians use PayPal is not the way other countries use it, beware of people selling $1,000 PayPal funds and above, they are most likely fraudulent, an average person doesn't store more than $100 on PayPal account.

I didn’t reason he would do that based on the level of trust I had for him. He was basically the class captain for catching fraudulent people that period so I least expected him to run me street.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ynix(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
crazo:

Hi guys, sequel to this post, I bought funds from HazzanTazzan totalling about 1.5million Naira, I bought from him because I felt he's reputable and we've done one or two before and he has served as an escrow for me. The funds turned out to be fraudulent and my friends account that received the funds was suspended and it became a major issue clearing his name and all. I remember specifically begging him I needed fnf and I didn't want fraudulent funds before the transaction. After the whole issue, I asked for a refund, he said he got from somebody who got from somebody. Long story short, it's been close to 2years and I'm yet to get my full refund, at the moment I'm even the one talking to the guy that sold it to him as HazzanTazzan is no longer saying anything. if I message him it's either he airs me or gives me one story or another. I've kept shut because I felt this might have been a one-off as I've done business with him before and when it happened, the other guy said he reported to the police and an agreement was reached to be paying 200k monthly, it's close to 2years and he still hasn't finished payment. I've also asked the other guy to give me the Police officer in charge of the case' number so I can take it up but its always story from him too.
Also note I bought the funds 380/$ then because I didn't want fraudulent funds and this was above market price. Anybody that wants to do business with Hazzantazzan should take note. Thank you.
The other guy is Jemoppy by the way
the Hazzantazzan scammed you big time. But you are too cool for him, even the guy assuring u his legit might be his colleague in the crime. 1.5 million then is money, which if you still want to recover it today u can. U already have his details, he will also pay u for demages. I was just laughing why reading his response to you on the screenshot. Since 2020 wow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2022

==============================================================================================
Hello Bosses,

@ https://www.3rnestxchange.com

==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY @ CURRENT MARKET RATE *

▶️ SKRILL (MasterCard/Visa/Forex)

▶️ NETELLER (Mastercard/Visa/Forex)

▶️ PAYONEER FUNDS
(Sell to us, Bank Rate is very low now)
OUR RATE IS ATTRACTIVE & SWEET, DM US NOW

▶️ BITCOIN / USDT / PM / FUNDS (Needed Always, Any amount we buy.)

▶️ STEADY CLEAN PAYPAL SUPPLY (Fnf Card/Balance)...

DM us for High Rate, unbeatable...

=====================================

TODAY ORDER:

Come WhatsApp Link below....
==========================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

▶️ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR & UPWORK)

▶️ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL
(FIVERR & UPWORK)

============≠============≠==========
WE BUY/SELL ACCOUNTS

▶️ COME WhatsApp Link below...

================================================================================================

KINDLY CONTACT US TODAY:
=========================================

Trade @ ease using our
WhatsApp Link below....
Click WhatsApp Link

▶️ Let's Be Your Plug
Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Fast & Rate is super high.
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.......................................................................................................................................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,...............................................,........................................................................................................................................................,................................................................................................................,.........,...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................................................................................................,.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................. ..............................................................................................................,.................................................................................................................................................,..................................................................................................................,............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dorispray: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2022

Office is open 24hours

"dorispray is still at your service"

Alright you can bring in the funds, and we BUY from you.

paypal

BTC

USDT

Perfect Money

etc

We buy your digital funds from legitimate source and transaction is swiftly settled without any hitches or delay.

Connect on 07086268565
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Trendvibez: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
$680 ebay checkout needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Pbuikem(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yes. WhatsApp in my signature

Ashleyadams:
need a reputable seller here who I can pay the equivalent of $52 so that he can help me to purchase an item online (using a visa/mastercard or PayPal).

Most Nigerian bank cards don't do above $20 and some have disabled dollar transactions totally.

Please help. Can anyone do this?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
bring all your

bulk PayPal fnf,
bulk payoneer,
Btc
Usdt
Ethereum,
Zelle,
Cashapp,
skrill,
Neteller,
Rmb
need checkout ?
perfect money
go2funds
Greendot
Giftcards
Transferwise
Canada e-transfer
checkout
fiverr withdrawals

for instant flip to naira
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
callmemakaveli:
HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

Online and Actively buying all clean Paypal funds, Giftcards, Skrill, Zelle, USDT, And Payoneer Funds...

$50 and above FNF and GNS from balance needed today.

Amazon, Ebay, iTunes and Googleplay Gcs needed today.

Bring What You Have To Our WhatsApp Office For Instant Payments.

Thanks For Your Patronage.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Pbuikem(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Can you transfer instead?

150$ available for checkout and/or transfer.
WhatsApp in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 12:57am On Jul 24, 2022
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Wise Funds needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Itzlinda(f): 2:42am On Jul 24, 2022
queendoreez:
Helloo, who buys Payoneer here at current market rate?!
$400 available... anyone?!

I need it please. I’ll buy at your rate

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Trendingbiz042: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2022
*� PAYPAL FNF NEEDED*
*� $200 - $6000*

*� INSTANT CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT GUARANTEED*✅

*� SLIDE TO DM & RECEIVE FREE RECHARGE CARD* �

*©️PAYPAL GURU*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Trendingbiz042: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2022
*� PAYPAL FNF NEEDED*
*� $200 - $6000*

*©️PAYPAL GURU*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AdesinaOlajide(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2022
Itzlinda:

I need it please. I’ll buy at your rate

check your whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AdesinaOlajide(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2022
$500 Payoneer available for sale, rate is 620.
Whatsapp me for fast trade

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2022
Trade-in confidence!

Peace of mind!!

Best rate!!!

We buy PayPal funds ( ≥ 20$ Above)
Cash app (≥ 10$ above)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Gift cards ( Any type)

Google Pay

Steam

Amazon

Vanilla

Sephora

Nike

Razer gold

Playstation

Ebay

Others

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trade @ best rate

Instant payment

WhatsApp 09154455855

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bosville(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2022
BUYING ALL YOUR GIFT CARDS AND BULK COINS

~Amazon

~Google Play

~Steam Wallet

~Vanilla

~Amex gold

~Ebay

~Walmart

~iTunes

~Gold Razer

~Sephora

~Nordstrom

~Macy

~Apple Gift card

~Cashapp

We're available 24/7
Note: We don't pay for used cards, rates are subject to change
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Trendingbiz042: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2022
PAYPAL FNF NEEDED*
*� $200 - $6000*

*©️PAYPAL GURU*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Itzlinda(f): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2022
AdesinaOlajide:

check your whatsapp

I don’t see any message. Check again

(1) (2) (3) ... (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) ... (2384) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: Chidexthebest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.