Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1320410 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (2385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zachur(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2021
Now LiquidMer has refused to come online again.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Greatsol: 10:21am On May 26, 2021
[s]
LandMann:

Are you the PRO of that person, his brand manager/publicity coordinator or just a jobless fool looking to enter into his/her good books?

Are you the person who created me and gave me freedom of speech? If not, why do you think I shouldn't exercise that right in seeking clarification?

Did my seeking clarification on his kind of person remove one kobo from YOUR bank account or put craw-craw on your head?

If no, then why are you scratching your head like a mad man over an issue that doesn't concern you?

Kindly answer all the above questions if your brain size is larger than 5 kilobytes.

God bless you
[/s]

Good things don't announce themselves. The announcement is done by others. U have been here for a while and u have seen alot of successfull transactions with wese90 as the Escrow. That shud be enough to make u know he is trusted. U don't need to dig up the bad quote about him when there are 99% good quotes about him that u avoided and chose to bring up the 1% bad quote that was even a false quote. It shows you have something up your sleeves but you forgot there are smarter people here than u. That was your mistake. You have been noticed finally. Welldone.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:23am On May 26, 2021
$2k PayPal needed or Ali payment

Any amount from 100 can come rate is 370-400
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FlexyGy(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2021
WeTradeCoins:
Country?
wats ur wassap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Qasim6(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2021
vresbaby:
I have 5$ in my Skrill account which I would like to exchange for naira

What is your rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wese90(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2021
LandMann:

Actually I did a little research because I was going to do a transaction and I needed a trustworthy escrow.. here's the negative thing I found below that prompted me to write that post seeking clarification about his person.

But I'm sure you're more content with defending those who you perceive as high and mighty instead of turning your brain on and reasoning issues objectively.

Keep wallowing in your tomfoolery bro.

God bless you

https://www.nairaland.com/6474985/guys-read-how-two-fraudsters

That’s the link to the thread

Read the thread over
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zino1011(m): 10:47am On May 26, 2021
wese90:

https://www.nairaland.com/6474985/guys-read-how-two-fraudsters

That’s the link to the thread

Read the thread over
He is same person as moneytalk

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 10:53am On May 26, 2021
mesmer:
Chime needed for spending

Money lion needed

Chime needed for spending

Money lion needed

Note: OTP code needed. Rate is super high

Mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 10:54am On May 26, 2021
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2021
Laggatumuch:
$300 PayPal available
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 11:16am On May 26, 2021
idowuh98:

We know your type, at the mention of Wese90, they develop cold feet.
We won't be distracted with your tantrum

We know you guys are in a clique to sing his name so loud till the right amount of funds is available to run away with. I'm sure you have no legitimate source of income... The fraudulent activities you likely engage in that fetch you the little income you come to sell here will lead to your downfall.

If your brain size is bigger than 5 kilobytes, explain why you are scratching your rashes infested scrotum over an issue that doesn't concern you.

God bless you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 11:21am On May 26, 2021
dobnina:

Anybody that wants to do transaction with this guy should be very careful and proceed with caution.
Wese90 is a known person here and he has escrowed so many transactions.
You are just here to defame him and you won't succeed cos everyone here knows him and his personality.
I guess he is spoiling business for you and your fellow scammers.
I am 100% sure the transaction you won't to do is not even up to $100 and you are here screaming.
Pls take a chill pill and take several seats backwards.

Anybody transacting with dobnina should be very careful... He or she is a potential fraudster and will run away with your money at the appropriate time. He or she operates on nairaland in cohort with others not yet known...

A very big asslicking busy body with no objective outlook like this fellow should be transacted with with great caution.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 11:26am On May 26, 2021
Greatsol:
[s][/s]

God things don't announce themselves. The announcement is done by others. U have been here for a while and u have seen alot of successfull transactions with wese90 as the Escrow. That shud be enough to make u know he is trusted. U don't need to dig up the bad quote about him when there are 99% good quotes about him that u avoided and chose to bring up the 1% bad quote that was even a false quote. It shows you have something up your sleeves but you forgot there are smarter people here than u. That was your mistake. You have been noticed finally. Welldone.

If you are as smart as you think you'll probably keep quiet or provide a non confrontational justification as to why the guy is without blemish despite the bleep in his reputation by that transaction.

But I'm sure like other expert asslickers and scammers who sell funds scammed from unsuspecting victims home and abroad that your brain capacity is less than 5 kilobytes.

So, sir, enjoy your tomfoolery.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by idowuh98(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2021
LandMann:

We know you guys are in a clique to sing his name so loud till the right amount of funds is available to run away with. I'm sure you have no legitimate source of income... The fraudulent activities you likely engage in that fetch you the little income you come to sell here will lead to your downfall.

If your brain size is bigger than 5 kilobytes, explain why you are scratching your rashes infested scrotum over an issue that doesn't concern you.

God bless you

Lol, responding to you is a waste of time and resources
Am not a low-life scammer like you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:38am On May 26, 2021
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2021
Who here can help withdraw from a limited PayPal account?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 11:43am On May 26, 2021
idowuh98:

Lol, responding to you is a waste of time and resources
Am not a low-life scammer like you

See this dirty smelling jobless scammer... Tell us what you do for a living aside from selling stolen or scammed funds...

What do you do for a living idowuh98 aside from scamming and drinking like a frog?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by samsard(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2021
LandMann:

See this dirty smelling jobless scammer... Tell us what you do for a living aside from selling stolen or scammed funds...

Before you ask, I'm a freelancer on two biggest freelance platforms, I have a full time job and I trade in cryptocurrencies using part of my income from all those sources...

What do you do for a living idowuh98 aside from scamming and drinking like a frog?
Arrogant MF. Some people have been doing all these before you left secondary school and they don't come here to disparage others who've built a reputation and earned trust.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by idowuh98(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2021
LandMann:

Before you ask, I'm a freelancer on two biggest freelance platforms, I have a full time job and I trade in cryptocurrencies using part of my income from all those sources...

If you need a job, tell me, I will fix you up

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 12:25pm On May 26, 2021
samsard:
Arrogant MF. Some people have been doing all these before you left secondary school and they don't come here to disparage others who've built a reputation and earned trust.

Save your smelling breath and tell us what you do for a living aside from selling stolen or scammed funds... I'm not ashamed to own up to what I do... Are you ashamed to own up to your occupation you lowlife busybody scum scammer?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 12:29pm On May 26, 2021
idowuh98:

If you need a job, tell me, I will fix you up

Why on earth will I seek a job from you whose occupation is selling stolen funds?

Mr busybody, did I tell you the income streams I have are not enough to cater to my needs?

Please stay off my mentions... You're not worth the attention... You can come back when you clean up your dirty life and upgrade your 5 kilobyte brain.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by fffolly: 12:32pm On May 26, 2021
vresbaby:
I have 5$ in my Skrill account which I would like to exchange for naira

Come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Order4adwriter(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2021
$10 PayPal withdrawal needed...come if interested...

Whatsapp 09013559177
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2021

==============================================================================================
Hi there, @3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY *

* SKRILL (MasterCard/Visa/Forex)

* NETELLER (Mastercard/Visa/Forex)

* PAYONEER FUNDS

* PERFECT MONEY/ BTC/ USDT / FUNDS

* CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Gns and Fnf)

=====================================

AVAILABLE TODAY:

================================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL:
. (PAYONEER, PAYPAL, SKRILL & STAR-CLICKS )

================================================================================================

ALWAY AVAILABLE 247, KINDLY CONTACT US:
=========================================

Trade @ ease using our link below....
https://www.3rnestxchange.com

WhatsApp Link below:
https:///s/3rnest

Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Super Fast & Rate is Good!
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.................................................................................................................. ......................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,....................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by muhamm3d: 1:00pm On May 26, 2021
dobnina:

Anybody that wants to do transaction with this guy should be very careful and proceed with caution.
Wese90 is a known person here and he has escrowed so many transactions.
You are just here to defame him and you won't succeed cos everyone here knows him and his personality.
I guess he is spoiling business for you and your fellow scammers.
I am 100% sure the transaction you won't to do is not even up to $100 and you are here screaming.
Pls take a chill pill and take several seats backwards.
Has he ever seen $50 in his life. Someone that is waiting for his step father to send him 2k for food in school. Y’all overrate many people here. There are people in secondary school here but it’s not their fault though, internet is a leveler.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by muhamm3d: 1:04pm On May 26, 2021
LandMann:

It’s not obvious to see that you want to remove the wese guy so you can have a free way to be scamming people. He has ruined your scamming business yh? Like you are not seeing people to scam anymore? Eyin olofo. Don’t go and look for work o be there hoping scamming will take you away from abject poverty. If y’all like don’t demand for escrow oo. Be listening to losers like this telling you how there is no need for escrow. Oloshi Eda. It shall not be well with you. Oloofo!!

God bless you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by muhamm3d: 1:07pm On May 26, 2021
Greatsol:
[s][/s]

Good things don't announce themselves. The announcement is done by others. U have been here for a while and u have seen alot of successfull transactions with wese90 as the Escrow. That shud be enough to make u know he is trusted. U don't need to dig up the bad quote about him when there are 99% good quotes about him that u avoided and chose to bring up the 1% bad quote that was even a false quote. It shows you have something up your sleeves but you forgot there are smarter people here than u. That was your mistake. You have been noticed finally. Welldone.

It’s so obvious to see that you want to remove the wese guy so you can have a free way to be scamming people. He has ruined your scamming business yh? Like you are not seeing people to scam anymore? Eyin olofo. Don’t go and look for work o be there hoping scamming will take you away from abject poverty. If y’all like don’t demand for escrow oo. Be listening to losers like this telling you how there is no need for escrow. Oloshi Eda. It shall not be well with you. Oloofo!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Greatsol: 1:08pm On May 26, 2021
muhamm3d:

It’s so obvious to see that you want to remove the wese guy so you can have a free way to be scamming people. He has ruined your scamming business yh? Like you are not seeing people to scam anymore? Eyin olofo. Don’t go and look for work o be there hoping scamming will take you away from abject poverty. If y’all like don’t demand for escrow oo. Be listening to losers like this telling you how there is no need for escrow. Oloshi Eda. It shall not be well with you. Oloofo!!

Please kindly unquote me, I'm not the guy accusing wese. Thank u
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Maskyy(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2021
Maskyy:
At a High Rate. (PayPal fund only)
smiley

I buy in bulk and units
» Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals
» Any freelance platform withdrawal
» Legit Paypal funds (fnf)

Escrow is allowed

For Whatsapp chat →https:///s/602276c33130c
Check link below for »»» review.
Still buying small and large fund.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Depressed101: 1:45pm On May 26, 2021
wese90:

wese I want to sell some payoneer funds $$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 2:10pm On May 26, 2021
muhamm3d:

Has he ever seen $50 in his life. Someone that is waiting for his step father to send him 2k for food in school. Y’all overrate many people here. There are people in secondary school here but it’s not their fault though, internet is a leveler.

You're a lowlife troll and I'm sure the stolen funds you sell here is what is giving you breath... Otherwise, tell us what you do for a living apart from engaging in conversations you have no business in and opening your halitosis infested mouth to make claims your quota privilege cannot defend.

You're less than an imp sir.

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (2385) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.