Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1318722 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (2384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sheisenough01: 2:18pm On May 26, 2021
LandMann:

Thank you for your concern. Wese is a scammer it is fine, let us be scammed be him.

At Samsard, muhamm3d,GreatSol and Co.

You don't need to trade words, you're only encouraging him.

Once again thank you Landmann. Let this thread stay on point.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 2:24pm On May 26, 2021
LandMann:

See this dirty smelling jobless scammer... Tell us what you do for a living aside from selling stolen or scammed funds...

Before you ask, I'm a freelancer on two biggest freelance platforms, I have a full time job and I trade in cryptocurrencies using part of my income from all those sources...

What do you do for a living idowuh98 aside from scamming and drinking like a frog?
when freedom of speech becomes intoxicating. Senselessness take ongrin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 2:32pm On May 26, 2021
Sheisenough01:

Thank you for your concern. Wese is a scammer it is fine, let us be scammed be him.

At Samsard, muhamm3d,GreatSol and Co.

You don't need to trade words, you're only encouraging him.

Once again thank you Landmann. Let this thread stay on point.

Before you jump in to play good guy and put words in my mouth go and read the history of this whole debacle properly.

I did not call that guy a scammer in the beginning... I only asked that people who know him personally like some well known exchangers and escrow here should kindly provide info about him if he can be trusted.

I asked because I checked and saw that he's been accused of colluding with another person to rip someone off... I did not bring this up in my post though but only sought clarification on if he's truly trustworthy.

I woke up to see quotes and mentions from nonentities raining abuses on me for daring to question the trustworthiness of their mini god just like you have those who will still die to defend the useless politicians in Nigeria today.

Some even turned around and started accusing me falsely and making unfounded claims about me.

All this because the real person involved choose to blow his own trumpet and form boss above scrutiny in his first response instead of killing all doubts about his trustworthiness.

He only backtracked when he received some sense from god knows where but the little thieves who mostly sell stolen funds have kept on the attack on my person...

Well, let's have a field day then since they all want to be foolish trolls I'll help magnify their foolishness.

God bless you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NairaTroll: 2:33pm On May 26, 2021
am4truth:

The 50 usd has been released to my account. So far, I can say Sskynet is a legit hustler. Pls do your own research before trading with him.

Peace

Lmaooo...

You traded $50 and all of a sudden, he's a legit hustler... lmaoo

Now that he has scammed you, read this your comment again and slap yourself, infact frog jump join grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 2:35pm On May 26, 2021
BulkPM:
when freedom of speech becomes intoxicating. Senselessness take ongrin

When you don't mind your business, you walk into your own grave
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 2:39pm On May 26, 2021
LandMann:

When you don't mind your business, you walk into your own grave
grin Never mind, if I can walk into my grave at least I know the road to my end since I already had an insight of it beginning, but how about you, do you think things through before typing or you just pour it as it comes into your skull. You know what, we all understand dirty funds may be sold here up and down but it doesn't make any sense when you play the part of being legit by discrediting others with so much pride that you would rain insult on anyone. That is childishness, you don't know most people here and I am sure you can't even talk to some in real the way you would here. Because you assume this is a faceless thread
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NairaTroll: 2:40pm On May 26, 2021
Na this one sweet me pass

Please if you still have spare money that you did not dash to sskynet, help us throw party grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2021

==============================================================================================
Hi there, @3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY *

* SKRILL (MasterCard/Visa/Forex)

* NETELLER (Mastercard/Visa/Forex)

* PAYONEER FUNDS

* PERFECT MONEY/ BTC/ USDT / FUNDS

* CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Gns and Fnf)

=====================================

AVAILABLE TODAY:

================================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL:
. (PAYONEER, PAYPAL, SKRILL & STAR-CLICKS )

================================================================================================

ALWAY AVAILABLE 247, KINDLY CONTACT US:
=========================================

Trade @ ease using our link below....
https://www.3rnestxchange.com

WhatsApp Link below:
https:///s/3rnest

Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Super Fast & Rate is Good!
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.................................................................................................................. ......................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,.............................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 3:11pm On May 26, 2021
BulkPM:
grin Never mind, if I can walk into my grave at least I know the road to my end since I already had an insight of it beginning, but how about you, do you think things through before typing or you just pour it as it comes into your skull. You know what, we all understand dirty funds may be sold here up and down but it doesn't make any sense when you play the part of being legit by discrediting others with so much pride that you would rain insult on anyone. That is childishness, you don't know most people here and I am sure you can't even talk to some in real the way you would here. Because you assume this is a faceless thread

Sir, please keep quiet and stuff your pitiful narrative down your guts. Like the proverbial Israelites, you can't shoot missiles at me and expect me to pat your back... I'll bury you with bombs before we call it truce...

Those who come to equity must come with clean hands... I never set out to discredit that guy, and if he had put sense before his pride, he would have taken the opportunity to sell his credibility instead of trying to talk down on me like I am his employee.

The annoying part is the dirty urchins who are jumping in to first insult me and call me names when they know they are as dirty as pigs when it comes to honest dealings.... Why? Because this is the internet abi?

If this was in real life, some people will be seriously injured or hospitalised by now... Because I'll not offend you intentionally and if you offend me on purpose I'll do everything to give you double... Then you'll know that it's proper to mind your business.... And if you think you have enough money to misbehave and act uncivilised towards your fellow human then you will know people have multiples of what you have and your arrogance will be treated accordingly.

Let everyone mind their business or engage me politely and they'll be treated same, simple.

Just know that I'm not one to be bullied or frightened into discarding my convictions.

God bless you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 3:13pm On May 26, 2021
wese90:

https://www.nairaland.com/6474985/guys-read-how-two-fraudsters

That’s the link to the thread

Read the thread over
why stress yourself over that guy. The whole story on that thread by moneytalk247 was staged from the start by moneytalk247 to testify falsely against you. Everyone that carefully read the post should understand, I think the thread should be brought down. Moneytalk247 claimed he was scammed of 5k but however we all know you did not scam him. He even did not provide any evidence of a scam and he was never scammed. Moneytalk247 come and tell us if you where scammed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 3:15pm On May 26, 2021
I think I raised alarm over that sskynet sometime ago and now it's coming out that he's a fraudster.... Why didn't you trolls attack me then?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 3:17pm On May 26, 2021
LandMann:

Sir, please keep quiet and stuff your pitiful narrative down your guts. Like the proverbial Israelites, you can't shoot missiles at me and expect me to pat your back... I'll bury you with bombs before we call it truce...

Those who come to equity must come with clean hands... I never set out to discredit that guy, and if he had put sense before his pride, he would have taken the opportunity to sell his credibility instead of trying to talk down on me like I am his employee.

The annoying part is the dirty urchins who are jumping in to first insult me and call me names when they know they are as dirty as pigs when it comes to honest dealings.... Why? Because this is the internet abi?

If this was in real life, some people will be seriously injured or hospitalised by now... Because I'll not offend you intentionally and if you offend me on purpose I'll do everything to give you double... Then you'll know that it's proper to mind your business.... And if you think you have enough money to misbehave and act uncivilised towards your fellow human then you will know people have multiples of what you have and your arrogance will be treated accordingly.

Let everyone mind their business or engage me politely and they'll be treated same, simple.

Just know that I'm not one to be bullied or frightened into discarding my convictions.

God bless you
okay I get your point.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 3:19pm On May 26, 2021
LandMann:
I think I raised alarm over that sskynet sometime ago and now it's coming out that he's a fraudster.... Why didn't you trolls attack me then?
he was also spotted by many people
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yeteleta: 3:31pm On May 26, 2021
Sskynet:

Keep fooling yourself with your plenty monikers using to spoil people's name for no reason when u were not scammed by anyone or did u hear anyone come out with prove of been scammed. Haters keep hating while i keep trading and my account will be active forever cos the Mods knows I'm clean.
You this mad man (Asebu/Jopem/Sskynet), so you finally did chargeback ontop Stolen/hacked funds. Fool.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 3:34pm On May 26, 2021
Why Pay excessive rate to buy Perfectmoney from website

When you can get it cheap here atmost 480/$

Escrow is highly welcomed, don't come to my WhatsApp and ask me to send PM first, bring a reputable escrow, thanks.

I can supply $10-$1,000 worth of PM daily

iSell @475-480/$ | iBuy @ ??

WhatsApp on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 3:57pm On May 26, 2021
Your trusted & instant exchanger

Bitcoin √ (exchange your bitcoins to Naira, get paid automatically in 10 seconds)
Perfect Money √ (exchange your Perfect Money to Naira, get paid automatically in 10 seconds)
Buy BTC, PM & Payeer on our site using your ATM card or USSD, get your account funded instantly in 10 seconds

Deriv √ (We are approved Payment Agent for Deriv. Fund your Deriv account instantly in 10 seconds using your ATM card or USSD)

We also exchange Ethereum & Tether funds

We offer you competitive and attractive rates.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2021
www.archymacho.com

Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING......

~USDT
~Bitcoin
~Skrill
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Payoneer
~Cashapp
~Zelle
~Money lion
~Greendot

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Amex gold
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact............................................
☎️ WhatsApp
https:///s/5ffeabeb33f97
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 4:03pm On May 26, 2021
BulkPM:

Escrow is highly welcomed, don't come to my WhatsApp and ask me to send PM first, bring a reputable escrow, thanks.

iSell @475/$ | iBuy @ ??

WhatsApp on signature

$245 PM is available come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by valenjohnex(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2021
Bulk RMB Needed Daily......

If You have, Holla at me. Contact in my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LiquidMer: 4:36pm On May 26, 2021
BulkPM:

iSell @475/$ | iBuy @ ??

WhatsApp on signature

SCAMMER
SCAMMER

SCAMMER

SCAMMER

SCAMMER

SCAMMER

SCAMMER

SCAMMER

SCAMMER

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LiquidMer: 4:37pm On May 26, 2021
BulkPM:

$245 PM is available come WhatsApp
SCAMMER
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 4:45pm On May 26, 2021
LiquidMer:
Liquidmer is a scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 5:09pm On May 26, 2021
LiquidMer:

LiquidMer is a SCAMMER
SCAMMER

SCAMMER

SCAMMER

SCAMMER

SCAMMER

SCAMMER

SCAMMER

SCAMMER
you will die of heart attack, soon.

Start trading so you would reveal your true Identity.

Do you even care to know what I do to get PM. Useless alcoholic
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by vresbaby: 5:40pm On May 26, 2021
Qasim6:

What is your rate?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 26, 2021
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 6:05pm On May 26, 2021
mesmer:
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 6:07pm On May 26, 2021
It's Greendot, Walmart and Go2bank O'Clock...

Bring all you have and let me wow you with rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Maskyy(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2021
2500$ PayPal gns available.

Rate 4××/$

Escrow is cokebar or wese
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Powell12(m): 6:31pm On May 26, 2021
Still available?
vresbaby:
I have 5$ in my Skrill account which I would like to exchange for naira
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by vresbaby: 6:42pm On May 26, 2021
Powell12:
Still available?
Yes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 6:54pm On May 26, 2021
Thanks wese90 for your swift escrow service
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Powell12(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2021
Chief if you had done your findings well and read through that thread created,you would know that, the allegation laid by that said moniker is baseless and considered to be erroneous.

All was just a plot to take down/Tarnish @Wese90 image.

Haba I've had several deals with the indaboski himself even aside this particular thread. This is what he took upon himself for years helping people not to get scammed on this platform.

You can check on the tech thread, just for more clarity. He's trusted and reliable, so therefore I would advice you take down your post and do the needful(apologize). Bless up man.
LandMann:

Actually I did a little research because I was going to do a transaction and I needed a trustworthy escrow.. here's the negative thing I found below that prompted me to write that post seeking clarification about his person.

But I'm sure you're more content with defending those who you perceive as high and mighty instead of turning your brain on and reasoning issues objectively.

Keep wallowing in your tomfoolery bro.

God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (2384) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: samsard(m), mrpassionate(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.