Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

While Searching For Job, You Can Still Learn Some Things That Generate Income - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / While Searching For Job, You Can Still Learn Some Things That Generate Income (175 Views)

I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job / How To Move On After Failing To Get The Job You Really Want in Nigeria / While Searching For That Job You Can Also Make Money Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

While Searching For Job, You Can Still Learn Some Things That Generate Income by Kolaboi7: 11:54am On May 01, 2020
Millions of graduate are graduating every 3month
We all know the situation of this country concerning unemployment and only God can help us
So as a determined individual,while searching for job,you can still learn some things that will fetch you money

DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN START CREATING ANIMATIONS VIDEO WITH YOUR PHONE
These animations videos attract more attentions which make companies and industries increase the demand for it for their advertisement
So I've made up my mind that I will be teaching FIRST 100 HOW TO CREATE 3D,2D AND TEXT ANIMATIONS VIDEOS AND HOW TO MONITIZE IT USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE at a very cheap price

Contact on WhatsApp for more info:

(1) (Reply)

Great Opportunity To Make Cool Cash While At Home During This Lock Down / U.S. Embassy(nigeria) Latest Recruitment / Do You Have A Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.