Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Vaccine Testing In Africa And Western World - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vaccine Testing In Africa And Western World (196 Views)

The Cost Of DNA Testing In Nigeria / COVID-19 Testing In South Africa & Other African Countries / NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vaccine Testing In Africa And Western World by Bukasint(f): 12:00pm On May 01, 2020
The whites are striving day and night to get the vaccine for corona virus and we blacks are waiting to receive the vaccine,now they need the Blacks to contribute their quota to the study.

The Blacks don't want contribute money to the vaccine development neither do they want to contribute their body for testing, and we are all sure the benefit, if the vaccine works for the good of Whites and Blacks.

The Blacks sees themselves as testing centre and has refused to volunteer themselves. If the whites decides to test the vaccine among the whites because the blacks has refused.If the vaccine comes out to be successful and the whites decides not to give the blacks the vaccine that they should develop there's.

Please are they wicked?

I need your guys response?

*Copied Dr Anita*

1 Like

Re: Vaccine Testing In Africa And Western World by Nbote(m): 12:19pm On May 01, 2020
D black race is jus annoying backwards and ignorant.. Everyday we have mo.rons who kip bickering about how d west want to repopulate Africa thru d vaccine dey want to develop and I jus shake my head in embarrassment and shame

(1) (Reply)

FACT FINDING: Maryam Nasir, Others Link Strange Kano Deaths To COVID-19 / Nobody Wants To Die / A Politics Taken Too Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.