Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

All Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions For Nigerian Students Available - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions For Nigerian Students Available (280 Views)

Scholarship For All Undergraduate Students... Apply Now / Download FG BEA Scholarship Past Questions In PDF / SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions For Nigerian Students Available by Loris576(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2020
Are you planning on registering for any undergraduate Nigerian scholarship like agbami, nnpc/chevron JV, nnpc/snepco JV, shell spdc, Total Nig. Scholarship, NLNG scholarship, Addax scholarship, seplat scholarship,MTN, Fsb and numerous but to mention a few to help reduce the stress on your parents in paying

I wouldn't want my brothers and sisters in 100level and 200level to miss these opportunities because most of these scholarships not all though are for 100level and 200level students in Nigerian universities.
Some of these scholarships write exams in order to shortlist students on merit for the award ..I mean you know they cannot just throw their money on anyone .
All what I'm saying is if you need information about how to apply for the above scholarships and to know when they will start application you can check my signature via my profile..
We can also help you apply too..
You know its one thing to apply for a scholarship well, its another thing to be shortlisted to write a scholarship exams and its another thing to be eventually awarded.
I sell the past questions at a very discounted price..I will also be giving tips on how to tackle questions on the various scholarship exams as you need to be smart and fast in answering the questions.. so if you need them you can reach me via my signature.
I still got scholarship past questions for you
Message me on whatsapp/call - 07082963020

1 Like

Re: All Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions For Nigerian Students Available by Loris576(m): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2020
Loris576:
Are you planning on registering for any undergraduate Nigerian scholarship like agbami, nnpc/chevron JV, nnpc/snepco JV, shell spdc, Total Nig. Scholarship, NLNG scholarship, Addax scholarship, seplat scholarship,MTN, Fsb and numerous but to mention a few to help reduce the stress on your parents in paying

I wouldn't want my brothers and sisters in 100level and 200level to miss these opportunities because most of these scholarships not all though are for 100level and 200level students in Nigerian universities.
Some of these scholarships write exams in order to shortlist students on merit for the award ..I mean you know they cannot just throw their money on anyone .
All what I'm saying is if you need information about how to apply for the above scholarships and to know when they will start application you can check my signature via my profile..
We can also help you apply too..
You know its one thing to apply for a scholarship well, its another thing to be shortlisted to write a scholarship exams and its another thing to be eventually awarded.
I sell the past questions at a very discounted price..I will also be giving tips on how to tackle questions on the various scholarship exams as you need to be smart and fast in answering the questions.. so if you need them you can reach me via my signature.
I still got scholarship past questions for you
Message me on whatsapp/call - 07082963020

Don't say i didn't inform you message me and get some for free when you buy some.

(1) (Reply)

2020/2021 University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan School Of Nursing Admission.. / Grammar From Copper / University Of Liverpool Excellence Scholarship In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.