Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (63653 Views)

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by ladynoni(f): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2007
Yesternight, the new telenovela, Catalina Y Sebastian began showing on AIT. because I felt that it would be very interesting like the gardener's daughter.

I have decided to regularly post the episodes on my blog at the Telenovela Love Garden:
http://gardenersdaughter..com/search/label/Catalina%20y%20Sebastian

It is going to be great to watch Diego and Paloma again in action.

Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Seun(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2007
The same lead actor and lead actress? Wow! Are these actors the Genevieve Nnaji and Ramsey Nouah of Mexico?
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by ladynoni(f): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2007
Seun, my dear brother, yes ooo. They are the most popular acting couple on mexican TV Atzeca.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by ne4real(f): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2007
i wacthed the first soap yesterday. it looks like it's going to be a very interesting movie
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Beline(f): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2007
more interesting than the TGD
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by saints2(f): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2007
I missed the yesterday's episode,I hope it will be intersting as time goes on.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by shezy(f): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2007
is it that a.i.t doesn't whant to spend money or what? bringing in old soap,despite all the meaningfull and meaningless adverts.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by shezy(f): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2007
is it that a.i.t doesn't whant to spend money or what? bringing in old soap,despite all the meaningfull and meaningless adverts.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by BlackMamba(m): 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2007
shezy:

Or better yet, shouldn't there be some kind of content control by the NBC to stop this shameless import of soaps from places like Latin America? This is a serious knock on our TV industry.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2007
BlackMamba:

Or better yet, shouldn't there be some kind of content control by the NBC to stop this shameless import of soaps from places like Latin America? This is a serious knock on our TV industry.

listen black mamba no matter how painful it is, mexico is known with the best soaps in the world so i dont see a reason why u shouldnt celebrate them. even American soaps cant beat theirs so wats the beef,

abeg make we enjoy our soaps if u dont like them then change the channel
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2007
@otuwe

well said

to those who don't like telenovelas change the channell

better still start anoda thread abt what u hate , coming here is not going to change people's minds

I mean look at DSTV , its still here (it was only recently they introduced Naija channels in the beginining it was purely foreign)
Even now people just keep the Naija channels for news and one or two other interesting soaps.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by DoubleN(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2007
Na wa O!them don come again
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by annmarien(f): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2007
ok people, to all the fans in the house. please could we have just one thread for this soap cause presently there are THREE. its kinda discomforting posting our opinions on all 3 so can we agree and stick to 1. thanks for your understanding. @ladynoni is that not a 'when you are mine' picture cause i can see diego with his ling hair
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by tpia: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2007
otuwe:

listen black mamba no matter how painful it is, mexico is known with the best soaps in the world so i don't see a reason why u shouldnt celebrate them. even American soaps can't beat theirs so wats the beef,

abeg make we enjoy our soaps if u don't like them then change the channel

actually its a draw with Brazil, but mexico may have the advantage of the US market.

@blackmamba- some Nollywood movies are also watched in other parts of Africa, so nothing wrong with a little share and share.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by BlackMamba(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2007
Are these spanish/Portuguese cheesy love dramas subtitled or some kind of voice over in English, while their lips keep moving after the dialog is translated. cheesy
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by abilityman(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2007
BlackMamba:

Are these spanish/Portuguese cheesy love dramas subtitled or some kind of voice over in English, while their lips keep moving after the dialog is translated. cheesy

my guy, its either u like this show or u dont and if u dont, i wonder wat u r doing on this thread or are u just a hater of sort.

i dont want to see u here again oh u hear me so
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by doyin13(m): 12:12am On Jun 09, 2007
I can't believe we are still subsidising spanish soap industry in Nigeria.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by tpia: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2007
doyin13:

I can't believe we are still subsidising spanish soap industry in Nigeria.

I've also heard people from other African countries complain about Nigerian movies dominating the market.

So you feel Nigerian tv stations should air only Nigerian shows? Shouldnt there be a little variety occasionally?

I dont see what the problem is, if people are enjoying the soaps.  If I dont like something, I change the channel.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by 3dhunter(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2007
can someone tell AIT that they should reduce on the time for adverts. in thirty minutes, they show you 7 mins of soap and 23 minutes of advert. cool
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by papi22(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2007
Nigeria dominate the african seen because they are the best of africa, either you like it or not. nigerian got the talent in every aspect of life
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by bagoma(f): 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2007
i think i'm going to enjoy this particular soap more than the gardener's daughter.
although its very old. much older than when u are mine.
anyway, from what i can gather from the summary of the soap, i think it will be worth my while.
personally i love "diego and paloma" as a couple. cheesy wink
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by smile4kenn(m): 6:12am On Jun 11, 2007
I am going to miss this telenovia, I enjoyed poloma and diego during the time of cuando seas mia.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by charka: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2007
im enjoying this telenovena, the hit is on already. did u guys see how young Marisa looks in the soap.

even diego looks so cute even cuter than when u r mine.

paloma looks skinny here. see her neck.but i like her anyway
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Flodel(f): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2007
yes o i think this will be very interesting too just like when u are mine.
Diego looks so cute and paloma she looks beautiful too atleast she is not as poor as when she acted in when u r mine.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by joey22(f): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2007
i really love seeing paloma and diego together again but am really missing barbara.did you guys noticed how vanessa looks small.i dont like the clothes she wears now.ti makes her look immature unlike how she looks in the gardener's daughter
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by tasiana(m): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2007
going to be realy interesting.PALOMA (catalina)already swung into action @ the 2nd episode by giving Diego(Sabastine) her signature slap
grin
bhu ha ahaa, am gettn glued already grin
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2007
even that one they call Amelia that wants to come between Catalina and sebastine, she is so ugly, why are they saying she is sexy puulease!!!
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by ronnieslimz(f): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2007
i know it will be very interesting but i've not been able to watch it since it started, so can u guys plz start updating just like the time of WUAM!! tnx wink
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by tng(f): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2007
I really dont like paloma and diego as actors but i think this program is going to be interesting and more mature than gardeners daughter.
Please what is vanessa's role in the program?
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2007
Can i still subscibe to recieve fromfeed burner
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by segyemaro(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2007
what is the problem with this mexican artists,the are recycling their actors just like we do here in nigeria and they are the same script,money and to kiss always. cool
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by annmarien(f): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2007
@joey22, vanessa was much younger, what did you expect her to wear.she was enjoying her youth allow her. @ otuwe, i agree. pure evil is written on her face-VERY UGLY EVIL, she looks like a witch worse than jennifer de la vega. diego has a knack for throwin women who think they are sexy out of his room like how he did with anthonia in WUAM(in his mind his hard to get-u no fit make me fall,odenshi). paloma likes slapping her favourite cutie pie.merissa seems to love younger men. some people in the show are just wack jobs like adela. lets wait in see. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. its sure going to be a fun ride. see you on the bus,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG / BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.