Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (63678 Views)

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by annmarien(f): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2007
whao, its been ages i posted anything here. like 5 months. missed you guys.med school is stressing.from the look of things the show will wrap up on monday 31st, and it better. new year, new program abeg.welcome second chance. us that dont have GOTEL or the other channels can now enjoy the show too, thank God. wonder who shot carmelo. my guess is marcelo came back to do the job or don chucho, but i think thats unlikely.or maybe something is wrong with carmelo's gun and it shoots backwards cheesy cheesy
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by fatiaanu(m): 2:11am On Jan 01, 2008
we no dey get time for news in my house becos of cata and seba. may god delivered us from this childish movies from mexican
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Migines(m): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2008
G0d don deliver me. Na una i deh wait 4.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by poposki(m): 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2008
the soap isnt very encouraging why cant we be very patriotic and promote our local.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Modups1(f): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2008
u guys still at it? d soap has finally ended thank goodness!!! tongue
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by daynike(f): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2008
No more catalina and sebastian.The story has to come to an end .Sebastian got married to catalina,sebastian's friend become famous ,every was happy.The latest one is now SECOND CHANCE.I think is kind of interesting because it is already on ,in GALAXY
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by ryu11(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2008
daynike:

No more catalina and sebastian.The story has to come to an end .Sebastian got married to catalina,sebastian's friend become famous ,every was happy.The latest one is now SECOND CHANCE.I think is kind of interesting because it is already on ,in GALAXY

What are you waiting for? Start the thread now. Praise God it has finished. The new is sure to keep some folks busy till December this year.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by ryu11(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2008
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2008
its finally over
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by salinco(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2008
The story don end ooooooooooooooooooo
What a sad end for the wicked
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by medman007(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2008
[size=15pt]Yes oooo, bad people never had a good end. so i don't knw y people persist on their bad deeds.[/size]

[size=17pt]Ahmed[/size]
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by bobmatex(m): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2008
I really think Catalina n sebastian should not be discussed anymore. The programme sucks. Its meant 4 those in the 19th century. Smart ppl dont watch such shit. Be smart guys
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Migines(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2008
D issue had already been droped until u posted again.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 24, 2008
PLEASE WHERE CAN I WATCH LATIN TELENOVELAS ONLINE??
I NEED HELP ASAP
and FYI, pls no lousy comments, thnks
cheers, xoxo
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by omololakej: 9:56am On May 27, 2010
Pls were can i get second chance full story in DVD or CD pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG / BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her / Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.