Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (63677 Views)

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Seun(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2007
Well my take is that: the fact you're all getting so worked up shows of good the script (make belief) really is
No, it shows how good the script was (before Catalina decided to become the stupidest woman in the world.)
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by tosinadeda: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2007
Aaah seun stupidest bad english
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by nnada(f): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2007
Yes, you said it all, how can one be this stupid, anyway is a soap,
but this soap people should not be taken us like fools, and do the right stuff, so they dont look stupid acting, and we dont look stupid watching.
Darko, Merci.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Seun(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2007
tosinadeda:

Aaah seun stupidest bad English

stu·pid (stōō'pĭd, styōō'-) Pronunciation Key
adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est

1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.
3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.
4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.
5. Pointless; worthless: a stupid job

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stupidest I'm right again!
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by abibam(m): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2007
u know wot guys, to avoid being presented with this type of stupid soap again, may be we should find a way to talk to mgt of AIT (& possibly other stations) not be showing stuff like this again. we could even comminicate with the writer(s) -if possible- to express our feelings. shocked and also advise catalina & sebastine not to play such stupid roles in future!!!
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Seun(m): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2007
nnada:

these soap people should not be taken us like fools, and do the right stuff, so they don't look stupid acting, and we don't look stupid watching.
Very true.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by amaikama(m): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2007
That what's a script is all about guys! it will want you to feel what the actors and actress are doing wrong or write. ironically, you also are acting the part you think it's necessary but since the director and producers did not see any thing wrong in the film, i don't think you too should condemn it cause that how it was written,directed and produced leaving you, the audience to wonder and ponder on their actions either good or bad. grin grin

It just me talking. grin grin
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by tosinadeda: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2007
Seun 4 ur mind u smart abi,thanks sha only knew of most stupid till now
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Rapunzel(f): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2007
What do you expect from RETARDED MEXICAN SOAPS !
They are worse than BOLLYWOOD MOVIES.
U Guys should GET A LIFE !!! tongue
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by tosinadeda: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2007
Dnt u think u need 2 get a life 2
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by dyabman(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2007
what about you yourself, stupidest, hahahaha thanks seun
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by princesa(f): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2007
am not so into this thing and our brothers NEPA wink sorry PHCN dont make it better anytime i see light i watch it , if not i dont run around like i did 'when Passions' and 'When you are mine' were Airing
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by zoedede: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2007
Please please, does anyone know what happened this week on catalina and Sebastian? I just started watching and then after the episode on friday 2n'd november, all i see whenever it's time for the programme is one old nigerian movie after another.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Seun(m): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2007
princesa:

am not so into this thing and our brothers NEPA wink sorry PHCN don't make it better anytime i see light i watch it , if not i don't run around like i did 'when Passions' and 'When you are mine' were Airing
You can get a very small 650VA generator and run it for an hour when the show is on air. Give yourself a little treat. wink
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by princesa(f): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2007
Seun e no bad if you buy me one undecided
besides i said am not into this thing cool
its not like Passions and When u are mine
i said that i can kill for
so understand guy tongue
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2007
lol
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by princesa(f): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2007
uchetobi:

lol

Uchetobi dont you have anything meaningful to say here?
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by petitejay(f): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2007
she lacks sense of humour alot after all she's not a child so y wuld she allow herself to b manipulated by her so called mother now she's lost it.Y
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by fakedavid: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2007
una stay here dey yab television programme wey get nothing to do with una environment and una dey use una gobbly eyes glued to the TV for nothing. shio kelebe.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by playmate(f): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2007
i completely agree wit u petitejay,at her age,gee what a shame nd as 4 her mom believe me dat woman is a psycho
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2007
princesa:

Uchetobi don't you have anything meaningful to say here?

Cant I laugh again? Abeg o! what useful thing have you said so far, stay on your own pls, waka pass my post
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by tindy(f): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2007
if u guys think catalina and sabastian is 2 stupid ,then quit watching it. i know u guys feel better watching GENEVIVE and EMEKA IKE DISOWN THIER PARENTS 4 LUV.I THINK THAT SUCKS.4 ME C AND S IS JUST 2 MUCH.THE SUSPENSE IS JUST KILLING.BESIDES,I GET 2 WATCH WHAT TRUE LUV FEELS LIKE,EVEN IF I DO NOT C IT IN REALITY.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by princesa(f): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2007
sorrrrrrrrrrryo mr Uchetobi, embarassed
i dont know thats how you laugh undecided
lol lol lol lol very pathetic tongue
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2007
princesa:

sorrrrrrrrrrryo mr Uchetobi, embarassed
i don't know thats how you laugh undecided
lol lol lol lol very pathetic tongue

I don’t understand u, guess il just hv 2 ignore u
and am female not male But den am sure u r 2 blinded by stupidity 2 notice that
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by moyo9870: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2007
I realy think that those who think that the telenovela c&s should follow chammilonaire's advice " if you don' ;Dt like what is on your screen then change the station"
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by princesa(f): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2007
am so sorry Uchetobi embarassed
really am, i also didnt see 2 realize u re female like me
well i hope we aint having anymore word lashes at eachother
i apologise sincerely

the family i cant forget

Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by darellone: 6:39am On Nov 14, 2007
What do yu Guy's think about Catalina Mum's Behaviour? She too like Money. i guess he is related to the Igbo People.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by darellone: 6:40am On Nov 14, 2007
What do yu Guy's think about Catalina Mum's Behaviour? She too like Money. i guess she is related to the Igbo People.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2007
@Prinseca no problems
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by princesa(f): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2007
darellone:

What do yu Guy's think about Catalina Mum's Behaviour? She too like Money. i guess she is related to the Igbo People.

i didnt know she was shocked
so she is igbo
but i have never heard her speak igbokwenu before
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by divadonna: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2007
The way she stiffens her neck like it were about to burst, makes me really sick. "When You Are Mine" was one brilliant piece, to me, that is. And if I ever accorded genius to "Catalina and Sebastian", it was before this nuptial agreement between herself and Carmello came on board. For as much as we are not perfect, I dare say that the writer missed it at this point. It has become a bore, and most times, I rather tune to other Mexican Soaps and just stare at the beauty of the women there, than concentrate on any particular Story line. Some people say the plot keeps thickening along the way, and the sum of it all would be a delight to all. I'm eager to see that happen too. But for now, I wish this particular part were edited, because in reality, I don't think even the darnest fool would marry a man, just to please her Ex. As for Emilia and Jessica, I would say Emilia's devils are 'merely local'. Jessica's are of an 'international standard'. And Catalina is only helping Jessica move to close Emotional proximity with Sebastian, because be it as it may, Sebastian though impulsively foolish, is really weak at this time. Catalina's stupidity proves the only antidote to Jessica's plan. Quite Easily Done.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Phonic(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2007
There is a problem with these Tv programs.AIT and MBI choose to do interesting programs at the same time, why is it so, AIT does their Catalina and Sebastine by 9pm while MBI does the SECOND CHANCE at the same time can't they change their time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG / BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her / Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.