Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Want To Sue Access Bank - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Sue Access Bank (944 Views)

Wife's Phone Searched & All Contacts Deleted By Her Boss, Can I Sue Or Not? / Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter / Access Bank To Cut Staff Salaries, Retrench 75% Of Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sue Access Bank by Goalnaldo(m): 2:58pm On May 01, 2020
I don't bank with them but they keep sending me a lot of unsolicited messages. I can't count how many I have deleted. It's really annoying and I want to sue them. How do I go about it ?

Re: I Want To Sue Access Bank by Sinerman: 3:01pm On May 01, 2020
Lol. It's an indication of the level of frustration in the land.
Re: I Want To Sue Access Bank by maxnedu11(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2020
Do you also receive alerts? If yes, someone probably registered their bank account with your phone no. You can always send them a mail to look into the issue.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue Access Bank by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 01, 2020
Probably from Diamond Yello Account
Re: I Want To Sue Access Bank by maduka87(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2020
You one time registered on diamond yellow account (DYA) you have forgotten and there now Access Bank. Me am also receiving the massage

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue Access Bank by Goalnaldo(m): 10:17am On May 03, 2020
Ishilove any idea how to go about this?
Re: I Want To Sue Access Bank by Ishilove: 1:40pm On May 03, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Ishilove any idea how to go about this?
Simply blacklist their number. It's not hard na

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue Access Bank by izzou(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2020
So, Access bank woke up one morning, picked a paper that was used to wrap akara on the floor, found your number, and started sending you messages abi?

You probably must have subscribed to something and that's why they are disturbing you grin

Call them to complain about the messages and that you want to opt out. That's the first step.

If they don't, then you have a chance to waste your money in court, all in the name of sueing cool
Re: I Want To Sue Access Bank by Goalnaldo(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2020
Shey you see the story on front page. Na mostly access Bank dey do all this fraudulent deals
Re: I Want To Sue Access Bank by DICKstractor: 8:10pm On May 15, 2020
Maybe you are using an old Sim number... That Sim u are using have been used by the previous owner in opening acct with access bank... It happened to me... I bank with diamond bank but get alert from zenith Bank too...
Don't waste ur time in suing... It's fruitless... Email them to rectify it
Re: I Want To Sue Access Bank by Goalnaldo(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2020
DICKstractor:
Maybe you are using an old Sim number... That Sim u are using have been used by the previous owner in opening acct with access bank... It happened to me... I bank with diamond bank but get alert from zenith Bank too...
Don't waste ur time in suing... It's fruitless... Email them to rectify it
or maybe it's when I wanted to get loan smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Download & Print NIN Improved Slip Into Plastic Card / Get More Zillow Reviews And Leads. Here’s How To Do It / Courses In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.