Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,105 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) (9195 Views)

List Five Pairs Of Confusing Words And Their Meaning / 4 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See About Home Hunting (photo) / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by 77up(m): 3:06pm On May 01, 2020
Sometimes things aren't aways what they are
Our eyes and mind have become incredibly successful at playing tricks on us. We see what we want to see, and at a quick glance, optical illusions can make a very normal photo seem off, weird or downright wrong.

But you may want to take a closer look at these photos — things are not what they appear to be at first look.

Funny picture that very surprising.you need to open your eye very well before you will be able to get the real pictures.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by 77up(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by Ninethmare: 3:12pm On May 01, 2020
grin
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by Vision4God: 3:36pm On May 01, 2020
Hahaha... Interesting
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by olamidedivotee(f): 3:46pm On May 01, 2020
Very interesting
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 01, 2020
Really confusing...

2 Likes

Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by Damntruth(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2020
Some are weird ..one scary undecided

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 01, 2020
Lol. I understood all of them
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2020
1. Bird is closer to the camera
2. Father and mother playing with their baby
3. The child and his father are somewhat sharing a hat
4. Water so clean, could see the shadow beneath
5. Lady and her pet
6. Nice tattoo on his arm wink
7. His thigh isn't really comfortable for his dog (2nd one)
8. Cam is close but, don't drop the child
9. Similar to the effect of the leaning tower of Pisa, just position your hands and relate it with the image.

Cool stuff

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 01, 2020
angry angryangry angry angry

This is the most confusing I must say. At first sight I said to myself: "How could someone's yansh have fallen out of place in such a way?"

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2020
check these out.....
Stephenmoka4:
1. Bird is closer to the camera
2. Father and mother playing with their baby
3. The child and his father are somewhat sharing a hat
4. Water so clean, could see the shadow beneath
5. Lady and her pet
6. Nice tattoo on his arm wink
7. His thigh isn't really comfortable for his dog (2nd one)
8. Cam is close but, don't drop the child
9. Similar to the effect of the leaning tower of Pisa, just position your hands and relate it with the image.

Cool stuff
check these out.....

Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by compreyus: 6:22pm On May 01, 2020
IMPROVE YOURSELF DURING LOCKDOWN. LEARN ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION OF DATA ONLINE.
With as low as a thousand naira, you can learn a skill that will benefit you a lifetime. statistical
analysis is a skill that is indispensable in every tertiary institution & acquiring the skill does not only put you ahead of others, but fetches extra income as it is a well sought out skill.*
We are actually running the training to help students especially undergraduate students in their penultimate and final year, and postgraduate students.
You can benefit by not only acquiring an invaluable skill for yourself alone but can also make some extra money from colleagues who don't have the skill.
Single statistical analysis of project may cost students btw 5-20k depending on location and volume of work done.
The packages have been splitted to allow all categories benefit.
TEXT OR CHAT 08039244808 TO REGISTER

Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
check these out.....check these out.....
Wow, nice. the first one could really get you confused.
1. The popular African style of backing baby
2. 3. and 4. had been spelt.
Lovely one, there is even some category of innocent pics but, could get dirty meaning.

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by econo88(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 01, 2020
grin
econo88:
grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin shocked
My guy
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by Aladdin1(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2020
Abeg the photos are obnoxious.
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by TheMohican(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2020
Lovely
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by Petersamuel8(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2020
nice one
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by efembaba(m): 8:30pm On May 01, 2020
U won't scatter my brain this night
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by heykims(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2020
I still don't understand the 3rd picture, man carrying a baby.

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by shilenji(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2020
,no 1 got me
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by careytommy37(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2020
On the 3rd is a bit. The rest are easily figured out
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by jericco1(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angryangry angry angry

This is the most confusing I must say. At first sight I said to myself: "How could someone's yansh have fallen out of place in such a way?"

That's someone's arm with a can drink
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by duskdan(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2020
lol
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by Fogman(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2020
77up:
More
Still finding it difficult to understand this picture
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by chisani(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2020
Lol. Interesting to know.
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by Lordswazz(m): 11:41pm On May 01, 2020
Lol. What about this one?

3 Likes

Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 01, 2020
Lol
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by dayleke: 1:14am On May 02, 2020
Lordswazz:
Lol. What about this one?

The bag of popcorn blended into the (back)ground.

Cool
Re: 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) by lapazi(m): 5:42am On May 02, 2020
econo88:
grin grin grin grin grin

This is the weirdest of them all lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Unreachable Since Last Meeting, Says ASUU / University Admission: Ijmb (a Level) As The Best Alternative To Jamb / Secret On How To Be Successful In Jamb 2017/2018 Examination And Score 280+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.