Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience (22043 Views)

Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by chidifrank(m): 12:04am On May 02, 2020
joceey:

Isaac married Rebecca his cousin
Esau married his cousin
Jacob married two of his cousins

Do you read your Bible at all?

Leviticus 18:1-18
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by DaddyRochie1642: 12:13am On May 02, 2020
Learnstuffs:

This one dey quote Bible to support incest. sad angry

Before what should he Quote?? undecided
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by fuwaski(m): 12:15am On May 02, 2020
joceey:

Isaac married Rebecca his cousin
Esau married his cousin
Jacob married two of his cousins

Do you read your Bible at all?

Na ur type go finger children still quote scriptures to support ur deed. Kai u no fit make heaven aswear

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by FATnigga(m): 12:16am On May 02, 2020
Don't mind these people o

Fvck her hard
Enjoy that pussy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Dopenigga(m): 1:28am On May 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Him no dey fear undecided besides they're all older and i only keep distance relationship with them to to prevent all this nonsense
miss beggar, howfar?
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Sadsoulnow: 2:12am On May 02, 2020
joceey:

In some part of this world, you been in love with your cousin or your cousin been in love with you can be seen a normal thing not this part of the world Africa and an we carry religion and bible for head pass even in the bible they are people that got married to their cousins e.g Zelophehad's daughters, Mahlah, Tirzah, Hoglah, Milcah and Noah, married their cousins on their father's side to obey Lord's command. Lord said: "no inheritance shall be transferred from one tribe to another. This is a complete list of the marriages that God forbids. This list includes those found in Leviticus 20:11-21; Deuteronomy 22:30; Deuteronomy 27:20-23; and 1 Corinthians 5:1. But marriage with a first cousin is not prohibited. It should be noted that God does not prohibit marriage with a brother’s wife in the case of Levirate marriage (Deuteronomy 25:10). Before God established these laws, marriage between brothers and sisters was allowed. For example, Abraham married his half-sister (Genesis 20:12). Scripture does not prohibit marriage between first-cousins. Yet, there are several things to consider. First, it would be a serious error to say more than what scripture has said or to add to scripture.
In Mali you can marry your cousin.
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Judybash93(m): 2:22am On May 02, 2020
WTF undecided
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Flora2Sweet: 2:54am On May 02, 2020
yes I did... He's married now tho... we had sex for 3yrs .. we where very close cousins, my brother suspected but never found out..

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by amabia01(m): 4:53am On May 02, 2020
OluwasureGig:

lol begi begi and uncouth millenniumlady, remaboy was right afterall. oya send me your aza lemme give you the 1k

5 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:58am On May 02, 2020
Dopenigga:
miss beggar, howfar?
guys guys, please cool it. You Seem cool wink
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by ScotMisile: 6:06am On May 02, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Before what should he Quote?? undecided
The Bible also says there is no God....how about that.....
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:25am On May 02, 2020
FOLLYVENTURES:

This meme ain't funny no more. Get over yourselves
sharap...I'm i here to please ur ass?
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Tillatalk: 7:56am On May 02, 2020
joceey:

In some part of this world, you been in love with your cousin or your cousin been in love with you can be seen a normal thing not this part of the world Africa and an we carry religion and bible for head pass even in the bible they are people that got married to their cousins e.g Zelophehad's daughters, Mahlah, Tirzah, Hoglah, Milcah and Noah, married their cousins on their father's side to obey Lord's command. Lord said: "no inheritance shall be transferred from one tribe to another. This is a complete list of the marriages that God forbids. This list includes those found in Leviticus 20:11-21; Deuteronomy 22:30; Deuteronomy 27:20-23; and 1 Corinthians 5:1. But marriage with a first cousin is not prohibited. It should be noted that God does not prohibit marriage with a brother’s wife in the case of Levirate marriage (Deuteronomy 25:10). Before God established these laws, marriage between brothers and sisters was allowed. For example, Abraham married his half-sister (Genesis 20:12). Scripture does not prohibit marriage between first-cousins. Yet, there are several things to consider. First, it would be a serious error to say more than what scripture has said or to add to scripture.
with all you have said i know you go don knack all your cousins finish.baba dey quote bible
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by doggedfighter(f): 11:02am On May 02, 2020
FOLLYVENTURES:

This meme ain't funny no more. Get over yourselves
I see nothing funny in that nonsense
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by doggedfighter(f): 11:03am On May 02, 2020
Numerouno94:

Bro,all these hapnd in d old testament. The coming of Jesus in d new testament brought alota changes,interpretation nd beta understanding of d old testament.
It's a lie. It's the same thing.
Nothing like coming of Jesus bla,bla, bla

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:14am On May 02, 2020
Read about inbreed and hybrid in plant
wealthyhenry:
Have you ever had sex with your cousin? Please share your experiences.

There's this cousin of mine that started proclaiming love to me just about recently. She started by telling me how she's been I'm love with me long ago but for the fear of being rejected and stigmatized she refrained from telling me

Please share your experience with having sexual feelings with your cousin.
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by alphaNomega: 11:23am On May 02, 2020
Jaeis:
Nearly. I loved that girl till I discovered we were related
How would you not know you are related? Are you sure she is not a family friend because many of you don't know the definition of cousin.

I cringe everytime I see people write/say cousin brother, or cousin sister. Clearly those ones mno know wetin dem dey talk and I hope you are not one of them.

Can you tell me how you are related to this lady?

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2020
wealthyhenry:

There's this cousin of mine that started proclaiming love to me just about recently. She started by telling me how she's been I'm love with me long ago but for the fear of being rejected and stigmatized she refrained from telling me

So out of the women in this world it's your own cousin you want to bang?! angry
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:42am On May 02, 2020
alphaNomega:

How would you not know you are related? Are you sure she is not a family friend because many of you don't know the definition of cousin.

I cringe everytime I see people write/say cousin brother, or cousin sister. Clearly those ones mno know wetin dem dey talk and I hope you are not one of them.

Can you tell me how you are related to this lady?

Her mom was divorced so she'd been with her mom all along and showed up like fresh meat.

I don't say that sh!t bro. Hearing it makes me cringe too - 'cousin sister' grin.

On afterthought I'd have smashed her cos the connection was deep.
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Victoreeah(f): 12:02pm On May 02, 2020
That's wrong....
So wrong
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by FOLLYVENTURES: 12:50pm On May 02, 2020
doggedfighter:

I see nothing funny in that nonsense

Thank you¡¡
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by FOLLYVENTURES: 12:52pm On May 02, 2020
Smash that cunt brah!

But don't get her preggers

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by feedthenation(m): 12:57pm On May 02, 2020
Some cultures in Northern Nigeria, Middle East, parts of Asian marrying a cousin is very acceptable
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Happyfela(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2020
Flora ah
Flora2Sweet:
yes I did... He's married now tho... we had sex for 3yrs .. we where very close cousins, my brother suspected but never found out..

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by shedy03(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2020
wealthyhenry:

Marriage between cousins is allowed in islam, bleeping is not totally impossible.
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 12:07am On Oct 20, 2020
Am not going to narrate Anything but These are my confessions and i sincerely ask God for His mercies.

I have fingered my maternal Cousins, The First daughter, The Second daughter i smooched, The third daughter i bleeped and their last daughter now a doctor in US and married, i used to touch her and feel her Body but we never bleeped.

I have bleeped two of my nieces, one tempted me truly because we were very Close and i was The only Person she would Tell her secrets- she is fair with fine smooth Skin with full wet lips and ass, that day she was on Short gown.

Few years later, i bleeped her younger sister who is a model.

wealthyhenry:

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by wealthyhenry(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2020
Rawhumper:

Am not going to narrate Anything but These are my confessions and i sincerely ask God for His mercies.

I have fingered my maternal Cousins, The First daughter, The Second daughter i smooched, The third daughter i bleeped and their last daughter now a doctor in US and married, i used to touch her and feel her Body but we never bleeped.

I have bleeped two of my nieces, one tempted me truly because we were very Close and i was The only Person she would Tell her secrets- she is fair with fine smooth Skin with full wet lips and ass, that day she was on Short gown.

What dah f*ck?
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2020
joceey:

At the time of noah what was the world's population

And also the was a part of the Bible that says cursed is he that has canal knowledge of a close relative i think it was in the time of moses which was much later than that of noah� lev 18 vs 6
Remember when God told the isrealites not to marry outside of their tribes but moses married from the neighbors when his sister challenged him for DISOBEYING GOD, GOD STRUCK HER WITH LEPROSY FOR ATTACKING HIS PROPHET... I would say God had and still has special preferences for people close to him

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2020
Also scientific research has show that breeding with close relatives encourage weeker genes and genetic illnesses so marriage is not an option for close relatives scientifically
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by anochuko01(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rawhumper:

i wan vomit lipsrsealed cry embarassed
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Original4u(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
joceey:

Stop generalising things you don't know. Africa is too wide sir. it's even happening here in Nigeria.

The Kanuri people of Borno State do marry their cousins, same as Fulanis and other minor varieties and or tribes in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Original4u(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
chizpim:
Oga stop quoting the bible to suit ur selfish desire, African culture is against it. it's even a taboo!

What is African culture, there is nothing called African culture.

Always be specific in things like this, Culture is very relative with people, time and place . Don't generalize sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story / Deleted Post / What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.