Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Speak the word - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Speak the word (460 Views)

The True And The First Death/the Devil Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speak the word by Drlimao: 6:04pm On May 01, 2020
I pray God will remove your name from demonic casualties and power, I bind the satan and all unclean spirits operating against your life, I decree and declare your life a danger zone against any evil spirits monitoring your movement, I release the Holy Ghost fire to consume the monitoring spirits and gadgets assigned against you, God will grant unto you an increase of faith, hope and charity, in Jesus name' Amen. Good morning & have a wonderful Wednesday, GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. STAY SAFE.
Good morning.

(1) (Reply)

Get Quality Business Resources And Tools !! / Learn How To Earn 30,000 And Above With Your Smartphone / Cheap Data Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.