Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,621 members, 7,801,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients (21351 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by senatepresido: 9:07pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Good the government need to end their control. We are not children, they work for us, we voted them in. We are not stupid, we can distance and wear mask if needed. Don t trust the media report to stir up fear. Think for one minute, how all this came about? End the lockdown
Trying so hard to make sense...Everyone knows you're an online Almajiri and a tribal bigot...

àwòn wèrèy
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by asamaigho(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2020
jericco1:
I'm happy about this but I am more concerned about the new cases that'll be announced later..

hahahahahahaha.......
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by SirWarlock: 9:39pm On May 01, 2020
jawalis:
You mean More Malaria patients were discharged?
Audio Discharge.
I keep asking myself and the entire Nation what the hospitals and agencies discharging patients has been administering to the patients that aid such fast recovery and recuperation.
And why can’t the Medical researchers, virologist and Other health professionals come together and enquire for that special gene, trait of biological concept of the body of those discharged patients and collect sample while the push effort to produce probably a temporary vaccine for the main time.

You think Nigeria is the ONLY country discharging patients?
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2020
Nuel4:
do it naa. Screenshot your account balance. And post it here.
Number 1 your phone cost less than 100k, mine cost almost 500k. I said I will only transfer you the money if you are able to prove you are richer than me like you said initially.
I know you are broke and in need of money, beg the normal way and I will help you.
No 1 is that I'm a family man....what did i mean by that??
with 500k, I'll use 45% which is 225k on my kids' tourism and 30% which is 150k on my wife's makeups....
20% which is 100k on a bottle or two of small stout couple with a plate of nkwobi or isiewu with some of ma men and 5% which is 25k to recharge ur g....,

no 2, I'm a businessman,
with 500k, I can import about 18 cartons of umbrella at the rate of 30k each, add more labour to my ministry and still make gain of 250k A.T.P.

I have people who are looking up to me,
with 500k, i can i pay the school fees of about 3 nephews and still have a good balance. with 500k.
such phones arent for me.
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by AlhajaChinyere: 12:10am On May 02, 2020
Openbusiness:

Lol, you no understand grin. LAGOSIANS what is your profession? Awwwwuuuuuu! We ready to fight for our Lagos, to fight Coronavirus, to fight for our lives. Battle starts on Monday. And let me tell you I'm a Lagosian FIRST before anything. What Lagos has given me in my life, Biafra has not given me.. Na the woman wey pikin suck him breast he dey first call Mama. Na Lagos breast i suck grow. Until i get America visa, Lagos is my country. I thank my ancestors for coming here.

Igbo man get lost
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by manneger2: 2:14am On May 02, 2020
jawalis:
Audio Discharge.
I keep asking myself and the entire Nation what the hospitals and agencies discharging patients has been administering to the patients that aid such fast recovery and recuperation.
And why can’t the Medical researchers, virologist and Other health professionals come together and enquire for that special gene, trait of biological concept of the body of those discharged patients and collect sample while the push effort to produce probably a temporary vaccine for the main time.

For ur information Corona virus is like cold or flu, u don't take any drugs but ur immune system will fight it off for u, those drugs for cold is for symptoms of cold not for cold itself, so for recovery they recover with their immune system fighting back the ailment, but for weaker immune system they can't fight back leading to the death u are seeing, so if someone gets Corona virus he must rest well, eat well balanced diet
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by freemi(m): 2:29am On May 02, 2020
jawalis:
Audio Discharge.

continue asking ur sef one day u will answer ur sef
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:17am On May 02, 2020
Lagos is really handling this covid19 disease well

I pray all the carriers of the virus recover soon.
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by mickelkingz(m): 6:37am On May 02, 2020
They must include foreigners
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by Greatzeus(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2020
[s]
jawalis:
Audio Discharge.

[/s]
Always want to criticize for criticizing sake. China had 94% recovery despite having almost 4000 deaths. Why didn't China stopped the death by using trait of biological concept of the body of those discharged patients?
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by jawalis(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2020
manneger2:

For ur information Corona virus is like cold or flu, u don't take any drugs but ur immune system will fight it off for u, those drugs for cold is for symptoms of cold not for cold itself, so for recovery they recover with their immune system fighting back the ailment, but for weaker immune system they can't fight back leading to the death u are seeing, so if someone gets Corona virus he must rest well, eat well balanced diet
Not needed
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by jawalis(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2020
klever18:
dont you fancy having an inch of education atleast you will be the first in your village to achieve such feet
Of course you. I do fancy it. And I’ll be glad to be the first in Lagos (my village). So how do I go about it. Mofo !
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by jawalis(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2020
Greatzeus:
[s][/s]
Always want to criticize for criticizing sake. China had 94% recovery despite having almost 4000 deaths. Why didn't China stopped the death by using trait of biological concept of the body of those discharged patients?
It’s obvious you can’t comprehend what’s up there
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by jawalis(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2020
benji93:
You seem to think it's that easy. Collect samples from the recovered and produce a vaccine. You must be one of these guys that studied marketing. grin.
And this is a reasonable one from you bro. Anyways I did not study marketing. I am a Health Information Manager.
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by jawalis(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2020
shigoawesu:

They manage the symptoms being exhibited so far there is no known cure for now but if you are so determined to know what they are actually administering on them, you can easily contract the virus, so you will have first hand information or experience. Stay save
This is so silly. I should contract the virus just because I wanted to know what they administered on them. How funny can you be
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by shigoawesu(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2020
jawalis:

This is so silly. I should contract the virus just because I wanted to know what they administered on them. How funny can you be
When there is no known cure or drug for it and you are so determined to know what they use grin
Stay save
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by Akindele2490(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2020
For Sale..
Fairly Used
Xiaomi Note 7
4gb Ram ,128gb Rom
Xcharge Fast charger
No defect
Very neat
For serious buyer living around Osogbo and Ife axis and ready to meet me in person..
Price #45,000
Call / WhatApp - 08063656435
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by freethinker420(m): 12:06am On May 03, 2020
Pictures of d filipino tongue or nothing
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by MrCork17: 11:21am On May 04, 2020
CallMeGrace:
All these audio discharge with no pics..
grin

Darling goods new for u.
Ayomideayo have agree to accept 1000 naira cash for 3some with me u & her. Are u please interested & will u also accept 1000 naira cash to please join us for sexx.. I pays upfront. Deal? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

how to find what you are looking for / What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite / My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.