Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students (1523 Views)

3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by Upritman(m): 7:47pm On May 01, 2020
The Anti Kidnapping Unit of the Rivers State Police Command has recovered three decomposing bodies of Students from the University of Portharcourt.

Bittertruth Media gathered that the unfortunate students were kidnapped, killed and buried in a shallow grave at Eteo Community in Eleme Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The victims included a female and two men.

A source at the State Police Command indicates that the suspects will be arraigned once investigations are concluded.

See their decomposing bodies below:
© https://bittertruthmedia.com/2020/05/01/police-recovers-decomposing-bodies-of-3-kidnapped-uniport-students/

Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by Mightyhaiz: 7:49pm On May 01, 2020
Terrible
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by NwaNimo1(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2020
What is this again on nairaland.......

[img]https://media./images/af45386d90209b3b0a3d8a12b5b6ecaf/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by Trailblazer1(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2020
The heart of man is deceitful above all things, it is evil and desperately wicked

Says the Holy Book
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by Kylekent59: 7:56pm On May 01, 2020
What a wicked world we are in.

I wonder how the culprit sleeps at night with his two eyes closed, and also how he eats...

Justice must be done.
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by tyup(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2020
After maiduguri I think P/harcourt and it's occupants are the next to taste The word Hell on earth sad

anyways I'm still looking for what would carry me to the south east and P/harcourt
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by Sinerman: 8:11pm On May 01, 2020
What a world. The end is near my people.
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by Herdsmen: 8:16pm On May 01, 2020
Hey! Ndia egbu ndia ...

Evil.
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 01, 2020
Evil
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by Herdsmen: 8:19pm On May 01, 2020
tyup:
After maiduguri I think P/harcourt and it's occupants are the next to taste The word Hell on earth sad

anyways I'm still looking for what would carry me to the south east and P/harcourt

Typical Yoruba hating... south and east

If humans can survive Yoruba region of southwest Nigeria

they can survive in any part of the world..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by anonymuz(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2020
Na wa o,....kidnapping,cultism,police,herdsmen,bh and now covid-19. May God help us.
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by omenka(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2020
Lord have mercy.

Reminds me of Aluu4.

I still hurt so badly whenever I think about those guys. More so after that song they did together before their untimely end was made public. cry
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by tyup(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2020
Herdsmen:

Typical Yoruba hating... south and east

If humans can survive Yoruba region of southwest Nigeria

they can survive in any part of the world..

Ever since schooling in south west 4years ago it has been another home to me. example is this Forum's FP 75% of criminality is either from SE/SS most esp Rivers. sends a wrong signal to any sane individual sad
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by PicLtd: 8:33pm On May 01, 2020
tyup:

Ever since schooling south west it has been another home to me. example is this Forum's FP 75% of criminality is either from SE/SS most esp Rivers. sends a wrong signal to any sane individual sad

There are numerous ritualistic shrines where human parts are traded like kuli kuli scattered all over yorubaland especially Osun, Ogun, Oyo, illorin.

I stopped my sister from serving in Osun because of the negative news always emanating from there about skull miners and human parts traders. She is now serving happily in Enugu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by Herdsmen: 8:38pm On May 01, 2020
tyup:

Ever since schooling in south west 4years ago it has been another home to me. example is this Forum's FP 75% of criminality is either from SE/SS most esp Rivers. sends a wrong signal to any sane individual sad

Typical Yoruba narratives..

Nigerians know southwest Nigeria grin

No need introduction cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by tyup(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2020
Herdsmen:

Typical Yoruba narratives..
Nigerians know southwest Nigeria grin
No need introduction cheesy
Numb thinking and assumption....ion even know how to speak Yoruba yet
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by manuel4real(m): 9:07pm On May 01, 2020
people get mind
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by manuel4real(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2020
[s]
tyup:

[/s]
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:35pm On May 01, 2020
But why are some people so wicked and heartless this way?

Look at how they killed 3 human beings like chickens.

Heartless children or bastards.

May they all perish in hell.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by Mopolchi: 10:00pm On May 01, 2020
Pipu wicked angry
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by TheFacelessMan: 10:53pm On May 01, 2020
Terrible!
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by flemsy15(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2020
this is pure wickedness
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 01, 2020
Father into your hands I commit my spirit
Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by jamesversion: 12:56am On May 02, 2020
tyup:

flatter yourself kiddo. Factually, as a northerner, you aren't wanted in SE or PH. stay in your lane.

1 Like

Re: Police Recovers Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students by delzbaba(m): 8:37am On May 02, 2020
Animals everywhere, GOD punish this beast

(1) (Reply)

American Lady Arrested After Killing A Nigerian Man In An Hotel In Lagos / Two Masquerades Fight Over Olosho In The Streets / Bandits Burn Catholic Priest To Death In Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.