Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) (105542 Views)

3 Kidnapped Seminarians Regain Freedom In Kaduna / Police Exhume 6 Decomposing Bodies Including Kidnap Victims In Benue (Graphic) / 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Confirmedzombie: 7:48pm On May 01, 2020
Decomposing bodies of 3 University of Port Harcourt students kidnapped and buried by their abductors in a bush in Etoo in Eleme LGA of Rivers State.

This is really sad.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=127960202194372&id=107751440881915

emeviks:

Operatives of the Anti Kidnapping Unit led by the Commander at the early hours of today 1/5/2020, recovered the Decomposed bodies of Nelson Nwafor 'm' Fortune Obemba 'm' and Joy Adoki 'm' all UNDERGRADUATES of University of Port Harcourt who were abducted on 7/4/2020 at Choba.

In the course of Investigation, one of the Kidnappers was arrested on 30/4/2020 and on interrogation made useful confessions that led to the arrest of Two others.

At the early hours of today one of the suspects by name Friday Akpan 'm' took the Operatives to a forest at Eteo in Eleme LGA, where the bodies of the victims were recovered.

The remains of the deceased Students have been deposited in the Mortuary.

Exhibits recovered from them include:
One AK47 Rifle
Three Magazines
Seventy two (72) rounds of Ammunition

The Commissioner of Police, CP Joseph G Mukan psc (+) has assured the families of the deceased Students that justice will be brought to bear in the circumstance, while appealing to the public to always assist the Police with useful information.

Dsp Nnamdi Omoni
PPRO RVS

One of the killers confesses. Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnSGlg3Rj-I

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Trailblazer1(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2020
The heart of man is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked undecided

462 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by SalamRushdie: 7:53pm On May 01, 2020
So he abducted them and killed them because he believed he deserves a better than them ko? Such a stupid iduot

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by NwaNimo1(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2020
chai...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by topboss1: 8:18pm On May 01, 2020
Black man and wickedness.

Where does it end?

Now that he has killed his fellow black brothers is his life any better?

Rivers people are too wicked for my liking.

295 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by MasterKernel: 8:20pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Developers

Boko Haram and Herdsmen are 3rd and 4rd most deadliest terrorists group in the world.

Killing of the innocent isn't good irrespective of what purpose.

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Igbaguru: 8:21pm On May 01, 2020
Wicked soul

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by omenka(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2020
Arueme!!!!! shocked embarassed

Reminds me of Aluu4.

I still hurt so badly whenever I think about those guys. More so after that song they did together before their untimely end was made public.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by cyan2008(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2020
This guy is heartless.
You abducted to make money.
God will judge...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Aflix(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
what brings Boko Haram and herdsmen into this? Who did this to you?
yenefer you be boko haram?? Person talk bad of boko haram you De ask am who do am something when you should even support him...... I no understand the kind people wey De this kwantory again ooooo.... to believe she's is even female

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by DontCough: 8:59pm On May 01, 2020
The African mind is the reason for her backwardness.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by realstars: 9:09pm On May 01, 2020
In The Cause Of Saving Our Father Land And The Dear Devil Is At Work With The Innocent Ones,
The Killers Deserve Dead By Rosting.
R I P To Them

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by EcoBrick: 9:22pm On May 01, 2020
Blood of Zacharia. shocked shocked The kidnappers will not make heaven.

7 Likes

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Eriggs: 9:28pm On May 01, 2020
Bastards

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Eriggs: 9:29pm On May 01, 2020
Animals

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:33pm On May 01, 2020
Asquare84:
The guy look like an ibo man

Shhhhhhhhh.......
Don't start TRIBALISM on this sad and sorrowful thread pleaseeee.
The thread mention no names.
Even if there are names, wicked people abound in ALL ETHNICITY in this country.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:33pm On May 01, 2020
But why are some people so wicked and heartless this way?

Look at how they killed 3 human beings like chickens.

Heartless children or bastards.

May they all perish in hell.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Tunde835(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2020
MasterKernel:

Boko Haram and Herdsmen are 3rd and 4rd most deadliest terrorists group in the world.

Killing of the innocent isn't good irrespective of what purpose.
its terrible but if it was Yoruba u won't let us hear word with Afonjas nd evil even though Boko haram hav done worst

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by MasterKernel: 9:41pm On May 01, 2020
post=89080300:

Will you stfu if you have nothing reasonable in your brain to type. Nairaland kids everywhere.

I'm not booking for vulture grills, some hell of lost soul trolling and spamming cyber space. A career with the undertakers will be a good choice, for a man, who's soul is worthless than N20, 000 , have a blissful night rest, avoid the cemetery.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by MasterKernel: 9:46pm On May 01, 2020
Tunde835:
its terrible but if it was Yoruba u won't let us hear word with Afonjas nd evil even though Boko haram hav done worst

I'm not Yorubas best friend, but I've never tagged them evil on the ground evil done by a random fella.

Check my post, I often reply those on Nairaland. I respect people against tagging a group of people evil, except in a fight .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Tunde835(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2020
MasterKernel:

I'm not Yorubas best friend, but I've never tagged them evil on the ground evil done by a random fella.

Check my post, I often reply those on Nairaland. I respect people against tagging a group of people evil, except in a fight .
Sorry but dey just do it a lot nd insult us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Denique(f): 10:03pm On May 01, 2020
People are so wicked o...
Ah-ah, a human being like you!!!

This is soooooo unbelievable cry
To what end

4 Likes

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Roma10: 10:29pm On May 01, 2020
topboss1:
Black man and wickedness.
Where does it end?

Now that he has killed his fellow black brothers is his life any better?

Rivers people are too wicked for my liking.
that trouth sir Were're you from sorry¿
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by BREYZ: 12:22am On May 02, 2020
I feel so bitter seeing this. This wicked man deserves a slow painful death , a death that will start from his toes.

cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.