Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

She Wants To Commit Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Commit Suicide (2932 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 01, 2020
Uhmm
This is quite long but I'll tryna make it short and brief
Pity me if am not supposed to post this
here...am damn sorry as my friend is losing her sanity gradually
Molly, my best friend has a very disturbing issue and it's parental abuse
Her father is a pastor,she's has 5 siblings and she's the eldest
The problem now is that whenever she does something wrong,her parents are fond of abusing her with words like God punish you, prostitute,witch,it will never be well with you,you will never prosper in this life,I regret having you as my first child,you are a disgrace to this family,God will never forgive you for spoiling my children and lots more
Just yesterday night,she ran to my house saying the parent locked her outside (as usual)and she's been crying since morning saying things like I just want to end everything,I don't wanna live anymore
I tried consoling her but she has refused to eat since morning..
Am so confused now
She's damn depressed
What should she do now?
She sees her life as nothing now,she believes she's cursed and there's no need to live again
Please what do you suggest we do now?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Renida: 8:06pm On May 01, 2020
What's her city and state

Do the parents know where you stay

What does she do or can she do for a living

Does she have anyone away from home she can go to without the parents knowing about it

Does she have good relationship with any church where she worships or attends?

How old is she

There's still a lot of disjointed information. I'll like if you could post them

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 01, 2020
Renida:

Does she have anyone away from home she can go to without the parents knowing about it

How old is she

we are in the same town
She's 20
She's the youth president in their church
She doesn't have anywhere she can go apart from my house in school
Renida:

How old is she

she's 20
Nowhere to go apart from my house in school

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by suzzyboss(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2020
tell her to stay strong and over come this challenge....
she should leave her parents or should I say cooperate yahoo man and woman to God ...that's one thing I dislike about some pastors and Alfas they find it hard to nurse and train their kids well. they cannot even pass judgments well on their families and they'll come outside and open that their crayfish mouths ranting ....

tell her that she should focus more on her self and prosper her parents are lost courses that if she is humble oooo
life is too short to be crying ...
focus more on your future

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Renida: 8:15pm On May 01, 2020
Preshieben:
we are in the same town
She's 20
She doesn't have anywhere she can go apart from my house in school she's 20
Nowhere to go apart from my house in school

Don't let her do it alone. Follow her so the weightless in how she passes the message is well received. Follow her to her pastors in church, let her go and report the parents to the church pastors. When she's done and is about to leave, tell the pastor she's now in suicidal phase and has been confiding in you that she'll kill herself. The pastors will take it up from there.

7 Likes

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by DCmonster: 8:18pm On May 01, 2020
Preshieben:
Uhmm
The problem now is that whenever she does something wrong,her parents are fond of abusing her with words like God punish you, prostitute,witch,it will never be well with you,you will never prosper in this life,I regret having you as my first child,you are a disgrace to this family,God will never forgive you for spoiling my children and lots more
Just yesterday night,she ran to my house saying the parent locked her outside (as usual)and she's been crying since morning saying things like I just want to end everything,I don't wanna live anymore
Am so confused now
She's damn depressed
What should she do now?
She sees her life as nothing now,she believes she's cursed and there's no need to live again

Your friend is a hoe and you know it. Just take her to the nearest health facility and request to see a psychiatrist. A hoe is gonna be a hoe always, so her family is ashamed of her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by seniorgozman(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2020
She needs friends to encourage her, I can help if you don't mind.
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 01, 2020
suzzyboss:
tell her to stay strong and over come this challenge....
she should leave her parents or should I say cooperate yahoo man and woman to God ...that's one thing I dislike about some pastors and Alfas they find it hard to nurse and train their kids well. they cannot even pass judgments well on their families and they'll come outside and open that their crayfish mouths ranting ....

tell her that she should focus more on her self and prosper her parents are lost courses that if she is humble oooo
life is too short to be crying ...
focus more on your future
thanks
I'll give her this to read
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by GraGra247(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2020
Preshieben:
Uhmm
Am so confused now
She's damn depressed
What should she do now?

If she had a "responsible" uncle or aunt that you can call and tell them about her situation.

Let all her relatives know about her circumstance and that her parents are the cause.

If she dies then everyone is fully aware of who to blame.

Also try to seek help from welfare or any organization of women affairs in your state.

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 01, 2020
DCmonster:
Your friend is a hoe and you know it. Just take her to the nearest health facility and request to see a psychiatrist. A home is gonna be a how always, so her family is ashamed of her.
why always calling everyone a hoe?
This is someone that hardly leaves the house
The problem is just that the parent has anger problems

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 01, 2020
Renida:

Don't let her do it alone. Follow her so the weightless in how she passes the message is well received. Follow her to her pastors in church, let her go and report the parents to the church pastors. When she's done and is about to leave, tell the pastor she's now in suicidal phase and has been confiding in you that she'll kill herself. The pastors will take it up from there.
she's scared of reporting her parents
As she feared They might Disown her
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 01, 2020
GraGra247:

If she had a "responsible" uncle or aunt that you can call and tell them about her situation.

Let all her relatives know about her circumstance and that her parents are the cause.

If she dies then everyone is fully aware of who to blame.

Also try to seek help from welfare or any organization of women affairs in your state.
she's scared
She doesn't wants to be disowned
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Samakus(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2020
Whether the story is about you or truly about your friend, I don't care.

My advice!!! As a Pastor's daughter, the girl's parent and outsiders expect her to be of best behavior possible. Tell your friend the truth! She should amend her ways. I don't know her but if her parents are saying that she's spoiling her siblings, they're probably correct. Nobody knows a child more than the parents.

At 20, your friend or you is at the whoring stage. She should watch it. If she's of the right kind of behavior, her parents will turn around and bless her. Nothing is as painful as a parent seeing a child they're taking all manner of pains for misbehave. Let alone, pastors. I know a lot of pastors' children that are so wayward that I began to imagine if they're hearing the gospel at all.

Talk to your friend. Talk to yourself too. Because birds of the same feather flocks together. Let her change her ways.

As for the point of being depressed, nobody likes it when they scold him or her. Tell her to take it in good faith and reassess her lifestyle. She will be good. Unless she's really long gone into the abyss of immorality!

P.S. I understand that most girls hate it when you tell them the truth. So you or other people can bash me. It takes nothing away from me nor the fact that her parents wants the best for her. Let her adjust and be the child that every parents wants their children to be or she can continue crying foul and taking the route of 'ila n'iyi'.

HER/YOUR CHOICE!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Renida: 8:34pm On May 01, 2020
Preshieben:
she's scared of reporting her parents
As she feared They might Disown her

She has to make a choice. Cursing her is disownin her. Would you prefer to see her hanging from a rope? Make the call for her. Start this way, Pastor, flake is suicidal and has been confiding in me. Help her. The parents have no hold on you
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by GraGra247(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2020
Preshieben:
she's scared
She doesn't wants to be disowned

Then is it best she keeps silent till she commits suicide.

That's the problem with people bottling up their struggles. They implode and self destruct.

She will not be disowned if she didn't repeatedly do things that are seriously outrageous overtime.

Except of course there're some things you're hiding from us about her.

Maybe we need to hear her parents side of things.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by danielistics(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2020
Samakus:

My advice!!! As a Pastor's daughter, the girl's parent and outsiders expect her to be of best behavior possible. Tell your friend the truth! She should amend her ways. I don't know her but if her parents are saying that she's spoiling her siblings, they're probably correct. Nobody knows a child more than the parents.

At 20, your friend or you is at the whoring stage. She should watch it. If she's of the right kind of behavior, her parents will turn around and bless her. Nothing is as painful as a parent seeing a child they're taking all manner of pains for misbehave. Let alone, pastors. I know a lot of pastors' children that are so wayward that I began to imagine if they're hearing the gospel at all.

Talk to your friend. Talk to yourself too. Because birds of the same feather flocks together. Let her change her ways.

As for the point of being depressed, nobody likes it when they scold him or her. Tell her to take it in good faith and reassess her lifestyle. She will be good. Unless she's really long gone into the abyss of immorality!

P.S. I understand that most girls hate it when you tell them the truth. So you or other people can bash me. It takes nothing away from me nor the fact that her parents wants the best for her. Let her adjust and be the child that every parents wants their children to be or she can continue crying foul and taking the route of 'ila n'iyi'.

HER/YOUR CHOICE!!!

you have a point but cursing of one's own child should also be condemned.
I also think this post is about her not her friend.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by thorpido(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2020
Is she really of good behaviour?I know there are some abusive parents but it's hard for them to live that way with a good behaved child.
What of her uncles or aunts?She should talk to them to talk to her father.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by InfinityFabric: 8:52pm On May 01, 2020
NollyWood Remastered!
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 01, 2020
Samakus:

HER/YOUR CHOICE!!!
correction
I have a very lovely parent that will do anything just for me okay?

My friend isn't a bad girl
Someone that stays home all day and work
She hardly goes anywhere
I never said it's bad to scould her
But it shouldn't be with word like God punish u
Am tired of explaining this shit

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 01, 2020
thorpido:
Is she really of good behaviour?I know there are some abusive parents but it's hard for them to live that way with a good behaved child.
What of her uncles or aunts?She should talk to them to talk to her father.
this happens once in a while
Her parents have anger issues
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by BabbanBura(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2020
Preshieben:
Uhmm
Am so confused now
She's damn depressed
What should she do now?

I sent u a PM, pls respond so we can work out something on this
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Samakus(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2020
Preshieben:
correction

She hardly goes anywhere

Did I expect something different from what you just replied? NO.

So you're telling me that her parents want to kill her? cheesy. Both her mom and dad want to kill her at the same time, calling her all manner of names and cursing her, and she's a super good, well behaved girl?

Now I know where the problem is coming from. Kwantinue

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Samakus(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2020
danielistics:

you have a point but cursing of one's own child should also be condemned.
I also think this post is about her not her friend.

My brother, I share the same thought.
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Samakus(m): 9:12pm On May 01, 2020
Preshieben:
correction

She hardly goes anywhere

Any parent that can do anything for you at all times are not probably that lovely. A time comes when you will be corrected, disciplined and given the stick. Else, they're spoiling you. And most times, it doesn't end well.

The stick is as important as the carrot in child training!! Both should be balanced. Where one is used in larger proportion to another, the result is not always handsome.

Even though she's 20, i hope that she can understand this. Because one day she will have her own teenagers and she will understand how difficult teens can be.

I rise
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by bethyz(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2020
Samakus:

HER/YOUR CHOICE!!!

What nonsense are you even typing. Did you even use your common sense. How can you talk about somone you dont know in such a manner. What you should be concerned about is her state of mind now . You think every young girl is a hoe cause she is young. Are you even normal? Someone is calling for help for her friend and all you could write is judgment against her. You are wicked and have no human sympathy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Samakus(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2020
bethyz:

What nonsense are you even typing. Did you even use your common sense. How can you talk about somone you dont know in such a manner. What you should be concerned about is her state of mind now . You think every young girl is a hoe cause she is young. Are you even normal? Someone is calling for help for her friend and all you could write is judgment against her. You are wicked and have no human sympathy.

Continue! Curse more!!! She's a saint and her parents that carried her for nine months are evil!!

Curse on bro. More of that. Let it make you sleep well at night

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by bethyz(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2020
Please tell your friend whatever has a beginning has an end. When her parent start like that she should tune off. Like be there but not there. When they abuse her in her mind she should make positive proclamations on her life. She should see better days ahead . Most people went through such from parents but most over come it .She will over come it. Let her keep a positive mind . Dont feel bad at all develop that mind to be you, who you are who you want to be.

See better days ahead. Just do your best.

5 Likes

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Mhimi007(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2020
Samakus:

Any parent that can do anything for you at all times are not probably that lovely. A time comes when you will be corrected, disciplined and given the stick. Else, they're spoiling you. And most times, it doesn't end well.

The stick is as important as the carrot in child training!! Both should be balanced. Where one is used in larger proportion to another, the result is not always handsome.

Even though she's 20, i hope that she can understand this. Because one day she will have her own teenagers and she will understand how difficult teens can be.

I rise
COUUURT!!!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Dangrace01: 9:49pm On May 01, 2020
Preshieben:
Uhmm
Am so confused now
She's damn depressed
What should she do now?

I feel the girl did something

The girl did something they are using against her.

Maybe she did something that could bring shame and disgrace to the family.

So many pastor children are always spoilt I don't know why.

Be there for your friend and if you can talk her parents

Most pastors want to be seen as angels so any thing to soil their name they try to hide or avoid it

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Starz825(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2020
Preshieben:
why always calling everyone a hoe?
This is someone that hardly leaves the house
The problem is just that the parent has anger problems
Something is wrong somewhere....u said they are Ministers of God and Dem dey curse...na wa ooo..
Na poverty mentality dey worry them be that...which foolish anger issue..they are frustrated

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by VicM6: 10:25pm On May 01, 2020
wanted to skip the pastor part bt sometin drew me bk..... All pastor's aren't pastor. Some are just a figure head jst like d bubu we have....And trust me, there is more to it, am not sure the girl is their first daughter, perhaps she was adopted.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by thorpido(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2020
Preshieben:
this happens once in a
Her parents have anger issues
If her parents have anger issues,she should ignore them.Let her take their words as water off a duck's back.
She should bid her time,she won't be in their house for ever.She should continue to be of good behaviour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Report Her To Her Dad? / The Worst Thing That Can Happen To Any Woman (Graphic photo) / Kwara Man Allegedly Rejects His Daughter Because She Has Blue Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.