Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus (732 Views)

Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel / Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus by prince985(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2020
Madagascan President Andry Rajoelina has officially launched a medicine he believes can prevent and cure patients suffering from COVID-19.

Developed by the Malagasy Institute of Applied Research and branded COVID Organics, President Rajaolina presented the so-called remedy to the press on Monday. It contains Artemisia, a plant cultivated on the Big Island to fight against malaria.

“All trials and tests have been conducted and its effectiveness in reducing the elimination of symptoms has been proven for the treatment of patients with COVID-19 in Madagascar,” the president said.

A presidential decree said COVID-organics is mandatory for children returning to school on Wednesday. President Rajaolina said Monday that it had cured two COVID-19 cases.

“The Covid-Organics will be distributed free of charge to our most vulnerable compatriots and sold at very low prices to others. All profits will be donated to IMRA to finance scientific research,” the president wrote on Twitter..

“I’m convinced that, in fact history will prove us, but today there are already two cases that have been cured with the Covid-organics, but we’ll actually see what happens next.”

“Covid Organics will be used in profilaxis, i.e. preventive, but clinical observations have shown a trend towards its effectiveness in curative, other clinical studies are currently underway,” he stressed at the launch.

The president has previously made claims about herbal remedies despite scientific opinion that there is currently no cure for COVID-19 and that any experimental formula should be rigorously tested to see if it is safe and effective.

As of April 22, Madagascar’s case stats stood at 121 cases of which 44 had recovered with no deaths.
https://www.africanews.com/2020/04/22/covid-organics-madagascar-launches-africa-s-first-cure-for-virus//

Re: Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus by gloriaunobi(f): 8:16pm On May 01, 2020
Nobody should condemn it ooo

1 Like

Re: Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus by Niyeal(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2020
Look like all these Gnld. FG should not allow all my brothers from the y.east to import or do similar product because they will import/produce fake.
Re: Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus by prince985(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2020
n
Re: Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus by ifiokjohn(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2020
Wow! Good one from Madagascar there. I wish our President can be that effective
Re: Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus by TodayNAlways: 8:32pm On May 01, 2020
Good
Re: Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus by ifiokjohn(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2020
Niyeal:
Look like all these Gnld. FG should not allow all my brothers from the y.east to import or do similar product because they will import/produce fake.
Tribalism will be your downfall. the irony of it all is that the Igbos do not give a damn about your Pathetic existence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus by babyfaceafrica: 8:34pm On May 01, 2020
A nation that thinks.. Not copy and paste like naija
Re: Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus by SweetJoystick(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2020
perfect way to go.....make them forget WHO, WHO should cater for the US and Europe make Madagascar cater for Africans, but just 2 cure from the organic drink so far? shocked
Re: Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus by prince985(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2020
The news has been going round for days, Madagascar is currently trending worldwide, i wonder why it's yet to make fp here on NL. Is it only badnews we like??
Re: Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus by SadiqBabaSani: 8:41pm On May 01, 2020
prince985:
The news has been going round for days, Madagascar is currently trending worldwide, i wonder why it's yet to make fp here on NL. Is it only badnews we like??
wsh Worldwide?, Herbal drink nt bn proven to prevent or cure covid outside Madagascar, all hype fr now
Re: Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus by Corporate2020: 8:42pm On May 01, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Tribalism will be your downfall. the irony of it all is that the Igbos do not give a damn about your Pathetic existence

Why are you crying then?
Re: Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus by ifiokjohn(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2020
Corporate2020:

Why are you crying then?
Because Tribalism is killing Nigeria.
I am not Igbo, am from Akwa ibom. but I hate the way you lot behaves. both the Igbos and the Yorubas. you are a disgrace to anything and everything.

Shame shame shame shame..Una be GOD forbid!!
Re: Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus by harizonal123(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2020
https://www.google.com/amp/s/africafeeds.com/2020/04/30/covid-19-equatorial-guinea-acquires-madagascars-herbal-drug-for-cure/amp/

It cures covid19 within seven days. From the results below Madagascar is supposed to be Corona free by next weekend

Nigeria better apply for supply quickly instead of begging U.S. for ventilators

Re: Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 01, 2020
Niyeal:
which one has our president approved, or which one has Nigeria produced? Senegal, Now Madagascar all making efforts.

only what FG is doing is sharing rotten rice as palliative, so shameful
Re: Madagascar develops and launches Cure For Coronavirus by prince985(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
wsh Worldwide?, Herbal drink nt bn proven to prevent or cure covid outside Madagascar, all hype fr now
I'm talking of Twitter. Madagascar is yet to record any death, majority of those who contacted it have recovered..I'm just wondering why the multiple threads that have been created on this topic are yet to reach front page in this forum

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#covid19 Update: 220 New Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Making Total Of 2388 Cases / Lagos To Admit Only Severe Cases At Isolation Centres / Found This Scorpion Inside My Room (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.