Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,503 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:43 PM

Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? (741 Views)

85% Of Mad People In Nigeria Are Youths - Medical Doctor / Clamp Down On Mad People In Anambra State Begins (Photos) / Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by Redomi(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2020
People use to say corona virus have no respect for anybody but I have not see madman with the pandemic. You may do your research.

Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by prince985(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2020
Go and meet all the ones in your street to cough in your mouth one by one, go into self isolation, then come back and update us after 2weeks.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by samwash(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2020
And I didn't see any madman or madwoman in the street during the total lockdown .
So dem still comply with the government directives.

Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2020
because they are mad....
Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by BoboNkiti19: 9:06pm On May 01, 2020
Why don't you go and find out?
Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by BoboNkiti19: 9:07pm On May 01, 2020
prince985:
Go and meet all the ones in your street to cough in your mouth one by one, go into self isolation, then come back and update us after 2weeks.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by HQuadreal: 9:10pm On May 01, 2020
Go collect their samples for testing na...

Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by NextD18: 9:13pm On May 01, 2020
Me, I'm always wondering why you'll never see a naked mad man with small preeeq.

All their preeeqs dey be like yam!
Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by prince985(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2020
But if what you're saying is anything to go by, nobody makes contact with mad people, nobody shakes them, and nobody talks to them and the sun constantly sterilizes them cheesy cheesy..now might be the best time to be a madman if u think about it guy

Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by ikh777: 9:22pm On May 01, 2020
Redomi:
People use to say corona virus have no respect for anybody but I have not see madman with the pandemic. You may do your research.

WE ALL OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING WHEN WE SEE MAD MEN.... so they are not victims. CORONA is for SANE EDUCATED peeps.

If COVID-19 is spread by touching... sneezing, closure... AND THESE THINGS ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO MAD MEN.... why would you expect them to catch it.
ON A NORMAL DAY, would you allow a MAD MAN TOUCH YOU? If NO, then why bother asking such a question.

Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:23pm On May 01, 2020
Mad people eat from dustbins and drink gutter water but they don't fall sick. No matter how mad he is he still knows how to avoid cars when crossing road. All to show you that demons are responsible for madness
Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by Plut01: 9:46pm On May 01, 2020
Let someone gather everyone of them and test them.

Come back and tell us the result. There would be at least a positive case.

Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by tonididdy(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2020
Redomi:
Pretend to be mad and roam the streets of Kano.
After 14days come and tell us your status.

Anofia
Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by Alwaysachick: 10:35pm On May 01, 2020
Solitude, isolation, social distancing
Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by Redomi(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2020
prince985:
But if what you're saying is anything to go by, nobody makes contact with mad people, nobody shakes them, and nobody talks to them and the sun constantly sterilizes them cheesy cheesy..now might be the best time to be a madman if u think about it guy
there are surfaces that Corona virus patient have you touched that mad men also touch.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by Redomi(m): 7:34am On May 02, 2020
ikh777:

WE ALL OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING WHEN WE SEE MAD MEN.... so they are not victims. CORONA is for SANE EDUCATED peeps.

If COVID-19 is spread by touching... sneezing, closure... AND THESE THINGS ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO MAD MEN.... why would you expect them to catch it.
ON A NORMAL DAY, would you allow a MAD MAN TOUCH YOU? If NO, then why bother asking such a question.
Madness is not always same, there are some mad people that people give money
Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by Redomi(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Mad people eat from dustbins and drink gutter water but they don't fall sick. No matter how mad he is he still knows how to avoid cars when crossing road. All to show you that demons are responsible for madness
hmmmm, it's true o
Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by emyfelix(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2020
Redomi:

Mad people wey dy dish food for dustbin chop undecided

Most of them immune system dy out of this world grin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by afriks(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2020
My brother in the land of the living, we shouldnt talk about dead, sorry mad people. Well if you have any one with coro, i have a nice food supplement for him/her . Check it out here>> https://fetwise-healthcare.business.site/?hl=en

Please if you struggling to survive this season of pandemic, better have a rethink of the 21st century business, Think about NUMBER 1.

Re: Why Is It That Mad People In The Street Are Not Getting Corona Virus? by stainchris(m): 10:45pm On May 03, 2020
Corona virus affects every human being with functioning lungs either sane or insane.
If you can get a mad man/woman and run a test on such individual who had come in contact with the virus one way or the other,i bet you that 90% of it will be positive.
Covid 19 don't know anyone or status, it's just like death.

Chlamydia In Men And Women | Top 5 Signs & Symptoms Experienced During Chlamydia / Different Types Of Dental Crowns / Lagos Based Plastic Surgeon