Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial (10804 Views)

Kabir Bala 'OKWO' Shot Dead Hours After Kogi Govt Revoked His Pardon / Security Agencies Detain Reverend Father Timothy Ngwuta Since 2021 Without Trial / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2020
The Nigerian police swiftly acted on fanatic islamic demands and arrested Mubarak Bala. Our initial concerns were twofold: retaining legal representation for Mubarak and preventing him from being moved to Kano state, where sharia law rules. Mubarak will have to face justice as prescribed in sharia law and he will be facing execution.

So, the bad news is that we did get confirmation that Mubarak was moved to Kano a day ago. Here is a statement from Leo Igwe, Mubarak's fellow activist on the ground in Nigeria,

While the police authorities in Kano have confirmed that Nigerian Humanist Mubarak Bala is in their custody, they have not granted him access to a lawyer. He has been held incommunicado. The police arrested Mubarak in Kaduna three days ago following a complaint of insulting prophet Muhammad that some lawyers in Kano filed at the State Police Command. Mubarak was detained in Kaduna for a night before being transferred to Kano two days ago. Since taken to Kano, the police authorities have not allowed him to see his lawyer. The police authorities have been blocking efforts to understand the details of the complaint. This is in breach of Mubarak's human rights.

There are reports that Mubarak is being beaten and tortured while in detention. There are also concerns over the state of his health, especially with the outbreak of a strange disease in Kano. In the last 48 hours, there has been no independent confirmation that Mubarak is alive and well, there is no confirmation that he is not being maltreated and that his rights are not being violated. Given the nature of the allegation, there are serious concerns over Mubarak's health. According to family sources, Mubarak is hypertensive . Many people are worried on hearing that Mubarak will be killed while in detention given the several death threats that he has received.

Please kindly help draw the attention of the Nigerian authorities to the case of Mubarak.

Ask the police authorities to grant Mubarak access to his lawyer today.

Urge the police to charge him in court formally or release him unconditionally.

Mubarak is also receiving an enormous amount of death threats online, which represents a whole other problem he faces even if we succeed in securing his release.

Today, we have received word from Leo Igwe that three lawyers have been secured with retainer funds donated by International Humanists. The problem now is that the authorities in Nigeria are denying Mubarak's right to speak with his lawyers. We also do not have confirmation that he is alive and healthy. For all we know, he may have already been killed. We don't want to think about that but this is a very real possibility.

https://www.internationalatheists.org/post/update-on-mubarak-s-case-death-penalty-seems-inevitable-we-must-fight

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by naijanaso: 10:13pm On May 01, 2020
You think Nigeria is such a liberal state? Nigerians no dey joke with religion and God oh. Make Gunduje hear pim from that one wey say Allah or God no dey exist

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Ussycool: 10:14pm On May 01, 2020
A
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2020
naijanaso:
You think Nigeria is such a liberal state? Nigerians no dey joke with religion and God oh. Make Gunduje hear pim from that one wey say Allah or God no dey exist

This is why Nigerians are still backward and uncivilized. We are in mental slavery. We have betrayed the Gods of our ancestors. We have forgotten to emulate our Grandparents and elders who were still not so religiously fanatic and followed their ancestral traditional religion which is the right path as we know.

Today a Hausa man is being killed by his fellow Hausa brothers brainwashed and enslaved by their fulani conquerors and masters.

The Hausa is unsafe in his own land by a foreign culture and ideology.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by ibksiv(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2020
Eya! Rip in advance.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by DanseMacabre(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2020
This headline is a bit sensational.

That said, what I'm yet to come to terms with, and why I increasingly grow a distaste for organised religion, is the concept of fighting for God.

I mean, if your God is omnipotent, he could take care of himself against someone blaspheming his name na. So why do mere mortals think they should avenge him

It beggars belief.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2020
olasco2035:
Welcome development he deserve worst than this...in his next world he will learn to respect others believe

Doesnt islam.blaspheme against other beliefs?

Kafiri / Infidels
Losers
Fools
False Gods
Worst creatures
Hell dwellers
No other Gods but Allah

And all sort of denigratory and offensive statements.

Why are muslims hypocrites to see this? Why does Muhammad and his followers have issues with blasphemy words when the Qur'an committed same blasphemy act?

If Muslims have issues with how people blaspheme their religion then they should condemn the blasphemy words in the Qur'an.

You can't eat your cake and have it too.

https://www.nairaland.com/5826122/does-quran-blaspheme-against-other

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2020
Then what is the difference between SHEKAU and the guys asking for this guy's head
This is 2020, such nonsense shouldnt be tolerated on our soil again.
The government can't be fighting bokoharam and same time behaving like bokoharam by allowing barbaric hounding of free citizens.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 01, 2020
Just look at the comments from " religion of peace" adherents. To even think they are currently fasting and still show these wild intolerant behavior proves the kind of religion they profess.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Just look at the comments from " religion of peace" adherents. To even think they are currently fasting and still show these wild intolerant behavior proves the kind of religion they profess.

As a minority Pagan kafir tribe, you have no rights on this land called Nigeria. Unless we stand together and protest this. Our future children will suffer in a worse nation.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by DanseMacabre(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

It's frightening bro, to say the least. More frightening to discover that such creatures co-exist with us in the same geographical space. I can go a step further to assure you that those are 'real' Muslims issuing those threats. After all, apostasy is a crime punishable by death in Islam.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:

It's frightening bro, to say the least. More frightening to discover that such creatures co-exist with us in the same geographical space. I can go a step further to assure you that those are 'real' Muslims issuing those threats. After all, apostasy is a crime punishable by death in Islam.

I'm totally dumbfounded reading such barbaric comments from Muslims.

To even think, they never reacted this way when El rufai blasphemed, speaks volume

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by mrvitalis(m): 10:42pm On May 01, 2020
Someone insult your God why not allow your God to act ...u are now protecting a God meant to protect you

Shame

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by NnadyAutos: 10:43pm On May 01, 2020
Nothing concern Sharia law with Nigerian Police.The man is safe in the hand of Police.If he appears in court, he will be discharged because no offence in Nigeria Constitution that says blasphemy of a dead man. Prophet Muhammed died long ago. a dead man don't have case with the living.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Yankee101: 10:45pm On May 01, 2020
Let him file for asylum in a nice country and leave Nigeria before he's killed

He can pepper them from abroad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by JAMO84: 10:53pm On May 01, 2020
Arresting this fuul is the right thing to do, giving the violent nature of some lazy northern youths.

However, he should be given fair trial and made to realize that his safety will always be at risk if he continue these nonsense.

I AM DONE TALKING

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by kemmylove101: 10:53pm On May 01, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

As a minority Pagan kafir tribe, you have no rights on this land called Nigeria. Unless we stand together and protest this. Our future children will suffer in a worse nation.
Long time no see pagan9ja. You are still on this forum.. Am a longtime member but now using a new user. But you are an hausa too. I remember quiet well but you seem liberal. correct me if am wrong

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by DontCough: 10:53pm On May 01, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

This is why Nigerians are still backward and uncivilized. We are in mental slavery. We have betrayed the Gods of our ancestors. We have forgotten to emulate our Grandparents and elders who were still not so religiously fanatic and followed their ancestral traditional religion which is the right path as we know.

Today a Hausa man is being killed by his fellow Hausa brothers brainwashed and enslaved by their fulani conquerors and masters.

The Hausa is unsafe in his own land by a foreign culture and ideology.
You said it all, my man.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by theDEVILisHERE: 11:00pm On May 01, 2020
smh Black people, most USELESS creatures on Earth!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:03pm On May 01, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:
smh
Black people, most USELESS creatures on Earth!

When a black person converts, he even loses his skin color. He is completely mentally brainwashed to think he is descended from the Arabs. Thus Housas, Yorubas and Igbo say they are descended from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Israel and Egypt. Even after seeing his black skin and reflection in the mirror, he thinks , He KNOWS he is an arab. Imagine how mentally captured and controlled he is.

So stop saying Black People. They are no more black. They are arabs now.

kemmylove101:

Long time no see pagan9ja. You are still on this forum.. Am a longtime member but now using a new user. But you are an hausa too. I remember quiet well but you seem liberal. correct me if am wrong

Yes you are right. Pleased to see you Kemmy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by skywolf28(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2020
blackpanda:
I don't want to say Islam is the worst religion in the world, but to be honest, it seems to promote constant mindless violence

It's the second worst, the first being christianity and the third judaism

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by LegendHero(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2020
I don tire for the North and how majority of these guys reason.

I’m also a Muslim, but if anyone abuse Muhammad (SAW), I won’t even blink an eye. I’ll just smile and move on jeje.

Why must you fight for God or the prophet. Don’t we have more pressing concerns already than to be fighting for God at this age and time.

I’m ashamed of some of these Northerners that have failed to see that the world has changed and the Muslims generally should adapt to the changes. You can’t keep using the brain of over 1000years ago for the current century.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Auto200: 11:10pm On May 01, 2020
Why can’t they allow their “Mohammed “ to fight his fight? Must they kill on his behalf?

I just don’t understand these Muslims I swear!!!

Do you know how many ppl that has called Jesus/God had names and all? Even Jesus told his father “forgive them cos they don’t know what they are doing”

So why can’t una own “Chi” overlook this man and focus on his duties as “chi”?

If they kill this man Na em be say Islam ☪️ is NOT PEACEFUL!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by 2mch(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2020
He has a right to practice whatever religion he pleases in Nigeria. He cannot be executed without trial. He doesn’t believe in Islam and Nigeria is not an Islamic State. He can say whatever he pleases about Islam as Muslims say about other religions too. The most bashed being the traditional religion. Execution can’t happen in Nigeria.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:34pm On May 01, 2020
Las Las he will still be released.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by tatatar: 11:37pm On May 01, 2020
2mch:
He has a right to practice whatever religion he pleases in Nigeria. He cannot be executed without trial. He doesn’t believe in Islam and Nigeria is not an Islamic State. He can say whatever he pleases about Islam as Muslims say about other religions too. The most bashed being the traditional religion. Execution can’t happen in Nigeria.
You do know Shariah law exists in the North right

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by tatatar: 11:38pm On May 01, 2020
Auto200:
[s]Why can’t they allow their “Mohammed “ to fight his fight? Must they kill on his behalf?

I just don’t understand these Muslims I swear!!!

Do you know how many ppl that has called Jesus/God had names and all? Even Jesus told his father “forgive them cos they don’t know what they are doing”

So why can’t una own “Chi” overlook this man and focus on his duties as “chi”?

If they kill this man Na em be say Islam ☪️ is NOT PEACEFUL!!!![/s]
Do you know how many people have been burnt at the stakes for calling Jesus names

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Top School Proprietress Kidnapped, Defiled, Buried Alive (video&pics) / School Mass Abduction: Kaduna Hires Private Negotiator To Free 287 Pupils / EFCC Arraigns Six FAAN Staff, Two Others For Illegal Gold Dealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.