Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial (10806 Views)

Kabir Bala 'OKWO' Shot Dead Hours After Kogi Govt Revoked His Pardon / Security Agencies Detain Reverend Father Timothy Ngwuta Since 2021 Without Trial / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Lipscomb(m): 11:43pm On May 01, 2020
One day I will leave this shithole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by wickyyolo: 11:43pm On May 01, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

As a minority Pagan kafir tribe, you have no rights on this land called Nigeria. Unless we stand together and protest this. Our future children will suffer in a worse nation.

For me one Nigeria is a scam.
Have you seen a Ghanaian or America should One America ? Because it’s a scam. They want to remind u over and over this lie so that u will think it’s true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by chisani(m): 11:44pm On May 01, 2020
Islam is perfect, Muslims are the opposite. Majoring on the minor with energy that should have been channeled towards demanding for accountability and good governance led by GAD and his co-conspirators.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by tatatar: 11:46pm On May 01, 2020
LegendHero:
[s]I don tire for the North and how majority of these guys reason.

I’m also a Muslim, but if anyone abuse Muhammad (SAW), I won’t even blink an eye. I’ll just smile and move on jeje.

Why must you fight for God or the prophet. Don’t we have more pressing concerns already than to be fighting for God at this age and time.

I’m ashamed of some of these Northerners that have failed to see that the world has changed and the Muslims generally should adapt to the changes. You can’t keep using the brain of over 1000years ago for the current century.
[/s]
What do you think Islam is? A phone brand that should be getting a different version every year undecided ?
The laws of Islam are eternal!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:47pm On May 01, 2020
Lipscomb:
One day I will leave this shithole.

Mubarak Bala stood for his believes in the face of death. When no one was with him. He even spent years confined to a mental hospital by his own family for voicing his rights. We must too. It is our duty. Mubarak Bala is a hero for indigenous resistance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by whatisthetruth: 11:52pm On May 01, 2020
Islam is not a religion, but a political cult

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Exc2000: 12:16am On May 02, 2020
if he was smart he would ask his people to call on Falana to help him, and once he secures a bail, he quickly file for asylum in Uk or Canada

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by 2mch(m): 12:17am On May 02, 2020
tatatar:

You do know Shariah law exists in the North right
Christians also live in the north and they are not bound by Sharia law because Sharia law is not the uniform Nigerian law. The Nigerian courts supersede any Sharia ruling or court.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by stanech: 12:20am On May 02, 2020
tatatar:

Do you know how many people have been burnt at the stakes for calling Jesus names
. This year?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Seaen(m): 12:20am On May 02, 2020
What is us? sad sad
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by engrchykae(m): 12:33am On May 02, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:
smh
Black people, most USELESS creatures on Earth!
mind your statement.
The hausafulani brings shame to Africans.
They are the only race in black Africa that made Africa look like Afghanistan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by MrEazi223: 12:39am On May 02, 2020
I'm ashamed to write this but didn't have choice and don't want to do what is not right...
Please pardon my write up as I'm not thinking straight right now.

My story goes like this, I'm from Osun state but I live and work in Akwa Ibom I have a job I'm a telecom engineer a Rigger to be precise and I've been doing really good for myself, recently I was advised by my mom to start to save out of my salary and invest in case of raining day in which I oblige and I started saving 20k out of my salary I saved for 10 months which is 200k, during the 10 months I derived myself many good things including better clothes just to achieve my aim, my mom said I should buy a new bike and give it out on a higher purchase in which I bought on the 3rd of April with the help of my mom, she helped me find someone in Osun state and we negotiate on how he's going to make the payment to me, to cut my story short the bike was stolen on 10th of April and the said guy is still in the hospital getting treatment from the wounds he sustain during the struggle with those bike snatchers.

This is where I need help, as I'm typing this my account is on zero and it has been difficult for me to feed myself for some days now, I didn't eat anything throughout today as I live on ordinary water, please fellow nairalander whoever is willing to help should save me from this hunger before I develop ulcer.

Thank you in advance.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by andyanders: 12:48am On May 02, 2020
tatatar:

Do you know how many people have been burnt at the stakes for calling Jesus names

where and when? Just give an instance where it took place. Akalaka an igbo man was beheaded in kano and they danced around the city with his head. North, babaric individuals. Why not allow ur God to fight his case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Nobody: 12:50am On May 02, 2020
olasco2035:
Welcome development he deserve worst than this...in his next world he will learn to respect others believe

I wish I could take you down with a dragunov

You're such a useless bastard ......
If you like report to the mods.........

If you kill him then the rampage will begin......

Proudly atheist......
Why can't the rapist allah and the paedophillic rapists Muhammad fight for himself..
.oooohhh I forgot he died on top a woman grin shocked

Every sphincter hole that slams his head will be killed by me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Nobody: 12:52am On May 02, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

As a minority Pagan kafir tribe, you have no rights on this land called Nigeria. Unless we stand together and protest this. Our future children will suffer in a worse nation.

If they kinda him.......
I personally will hunt them down........

We can always get them......
Remember the dead cannot be killed neither can it be judged........

No wonder MNK calls here a zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:53am On May 02, 2020
naijanaso:
You think Nigeria is such a liberal state? Nigerians no dey joke with religion and God oh. Make Gunduje hear pim from that one wey say Allah or God no dey exist
Is ganduje that religious

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by LegendHero(m): 12:53am On May 02, 2020
tatatar:

What do you think Islam is? A phone brand that should be getting a different version every year undecided ?
The laws of Islam are eternal!

Not all laws are eternal. The law changes as the earth system changes.

Even Saudi Arabia are modifying their laws and yet you’re here telling me Islamic laws are eternal.

Yes, there are some laws that are eternal, but those that has to do with civilization is subject to change.

Take the Shariah for example, cutting people hand for stealing is a barbaric practice that have outlived its importance. That part of law need to be subjected to change. It’s inhumane and nonesense.

Laws like believe in the oneness of Allah will never change but other laws can be changed.

Instead of canceling my post, engage me as Muslim to Muslim!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Nobody: 12:56am On May 02, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

When a black person converts, he even loses his skin color. He is completely mentally brainwashed to think he is descended from the Arabs. Thus Housas, Yorubas and Igbo say they are descended from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Israel and Egypt. Even after seeing his black skin and reflection in the mirror, he thinks , He KNOWS he is an arab. Imagine how mentally captured and controlled he is.

So stop saying Black People. They are no more black. They are arabs now.

Yes you are right. Pleased to see you Kemmy.

Guy I feel like crying

I'm Igbo and I feel so terribly sad when my people say they are room Israel.....
Why would they believe the creation story of Israel but refute their own....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Nobody: 12:58am On May 02, 2020
skywolf28:

It's the second worst, the first being christianity and the third judaism

Christianity has done more evil than Islam....

I even think Christianity bore Islam.......
They now shared themselves on how they will destroy the world with their stupidity.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Nobody: 12:59am On May 02, 2020
LegendHero:
I don tire for the North and how majority of these guys reason.

I’m also a Muslim, but if anyone abuse Muhammad (SAW), I won’t even blink an eye. I’ll just smile and move on jeje.

Why must you fight for God or the prophet. Don’t we have more pressing concerns already than to be fighting for God at this age and time.

I’m ashamed of some of these Northerners that have failed to see that the world has changed and the Muslims generally should adapt to the changes. You can’t keep using the brain of over 1000years ago for the current century.

Alhamdulillah...

I'm pleased by your words ...

He should be able to defend himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Nobody: 1:00am On May 02, 2020
tatatar:

Probably he didn't read about the heresy period....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by LegendHero(m): 1:07am On May 02, 2020
Xavfra:

Alhamdulillah...

I'm pleased by your words ...

He should be able to defend himself.

I tire o my brother. God is mighty enough to defend himself if he thinks people wronged him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Nobody: 1:08am On May 02, 2020
LegendHero:

I tire o my brother. God is mighty enough to defend himself if he thinks people wronged him.

That's what they thought us those days....
But I've realized he didn't do shit and can't do shit.......
Our ancestors and Chi are stronger than him.......

Atheism all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:14am On May 02, 2020
Aboki killing aboki.
Wetin concern me.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by LegendHero(m): 1:14am On May 02, 2020
Xavfra:

That's what they thought us those days....
But I've realized he didn't do shit and can't do shit.......
Our ancestors and Chi are stronger than him.......

Atheism all the way

Lol. I won’t even fault anybody from doing what they want at this juncture. Just do what you thought is best.

Everyone should be allowed to practice anything they want.

One love bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Nobody: 1:17am On May 02, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. I won’t even fault anybody from doing what they want at this juncture. Just do what you thought is best.

One love bro!

I believe love should rule our life......

You know of all the best things I've heard about isn't in the Bible or Koran or even in Igbo tradition......
But it's a tribe in the southern part of Africa where if a ma commits a crime, he isn't beaten or killed but he is taken to the village square where he is sat down, and every one comes around him and starts saying all the good things he has done.......

I want love but people are insecure........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by CAPSLOCKED: 1:26am On May 02, 2020
LegendHero:

One love bro!

SO WHY DO YOU BLAME MUSLIMS FOR PRACTICING WHAT THEY WANT?

WHETHER YOU ACCEPT IT ALL NOT, FOR OUR SAFETY AND CONTINUOUS EXISTENCE OF THE HUMAN RACE, ALL FORM OF RELIGIOUS BELIEFS MUST BE ABOLISHED. THEY'RE NOT JUST USELESS, BUT HIGHLY DETRIMENTAL.

ISLAM TODAY IS WHAT CHRISTIANITY WAS YESTERDAY. SO THE TWO ARE THE SAME - CRUEL, VILE, EVIL, AND SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN A PLACE IN ANY SOCIETY OF SANE PEOPLE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by LegendHero(m): 1:48am On May 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO WHY DO YOU BLAME MUSLIMS FOR PRACTICING WHAT THEY WANT?

WHETHER YOU ACCEPT IT ALL NOT, FOR OUR SAFETY AND CONTINUOUS EXISTENCE OF THE HUMAN RACE, ALL FORM OF RELIGIOUS BELIEFS MUST BE ABOLISHED. THEY'RE NOT JUST USELESS, BUT HIGHLY DETRIMENTAL.

ISLAM TODAY IS WHAT CHRISTIANITY WAS YESTERDAY. SO THE TWO ARE THE SAME - CRUEL, VILE, EVIL, AND SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN A PLACE IN ANY SOCIETY OF SANE PEOPLE.

Well I’m a Muslim. I read the Tira and completed the Quran. After that I advanced to learn Translation (Itumo).

My comment on this thread is based on context of those attacking the guy for abusing the prophet (SAW). That’s a barbaric practice that should be condemned by Muslims ourselves.

You’re right about religion as a whole. Most times I’ve sat down to look at what religion is and how bad it has impacted humanity. Now religion is starting to be like a curse to humanity rather than a blessing.

Either way everybody should do him own thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by LegendHero(m): 1:55am On May 02, 2020
Xavfra:

I believe love should rule our life......

You know of all the best things I've heard about isn't in the Bible or Koran or even in Igbo tradition......
But it's a tribe in the southern part of Africa where if a ma commits a crime, he isn't beaten or killed but he is taken to the village square where he is sat down, and every one comes around him and starts saying all the good things he has done......

I want love but people are insecure........

You are right. There is something I’ve been noticing, even Nigerians now are starting to see that religion is a sham.

You would agree with me that guys don’t fear pastors/Alfas again like our old generation. Before, pastors/imam will say curse will be on anybody that talk anyhow to them,non-tithing is like a sin against God and etc. But now people are subjecting things to reasoning and I’m sure we will be rid from the shackles of religion in like 2 decades to come.

There will still be religion but the fear factor associated with it will lessen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Top School Proprietress Kidnapped, Defiled, Buried Alive (video&pics) / School Mass Abduction: Kaduna Hires Private Negotiator To Free 287 Pupils / EFCC Arraigns Six FAAN Staff, Two Others For Illegal Gold Dealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.