Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Can't Move My Apps From Internal Storage To SD Card (external Storage) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't Move My Apps From Internal Storage To SD Card (external Storage) (1086 Views)

TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card / Infinix Hot 4/hot 4 Pro: Moving Apps To SD Card / Camon Cx Install Apps To SD Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Move My Apps From Internal Storage To SD Card (external Storage) by TheAk(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2020
I got an Itel s13 as a temporary phone and it's specs (especially the camera) are quite good. It only has one glaring flaw; it's internal space is just 8gb and as consequence it gets full easily.
I use a plethora of apps on my phone so low storage isn't a con I can manage.
Luckily for me I had a 32gb memory card and inserted it with the hopes of moving my apps to the external storage but I got another dead end, the "move to SD card" option was nowhere to be found. I've been tinkering for days but the situation hasn't improved.

Below are screenshots of some of my apps and their interface.

Re: I Can't Move My Apps From Internal Storage To SD Card (external Storage) by TheAk(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2020
More apps

Re: I Can't Move My Apps From Internal Storage To SD Card (external Storage) by TheAk(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2020
My storage info

Re: I Can't Move My Apps From Internal Storage To SD Card (external Storage) by ikh777: 10:17pm On May 01, 2020
TheAk:
I got an Itel s13 as a temporary phone and it's specs (especially the camera) are quite good. It only has one glaring flaw; it's internal space is just 8gb and as consequence it gets full easily.
I use a plethora of apps on my phone so low storage isn't a con I can manage.
Luckily for me I had a 32gb memory card and inserted it with the hopes of moving my apps to the external storage but I got another dead end, the "move to SD card" option was nowhere to be found. I've been tinkering for days but the situation hasn't improved.

Below are screenshots of some of my apps and their interface.

DOWNLOAD move2SD apps, THERE ARE MANY OF THEM.

Once you download, just open the apps and do it.

Its simple
Re: I Can't Move My Apps From Internal Storage To SD Card (external Storage) by TheAk(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2020
I even went to the developer options and enabled "force allow apps on external" but nothing worked. I would appreciate it if I could get an answer, thanks!

Re: I Can't Move My Apps From Internal Storage To SD Card (external Storage) by TheAk(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2020
ikh777:

DOWNLOAD move2SD apps, THERE ARE MANY OF THEM.

Once you download, just open the apps and do it.

Its simple

I tried. Most don't work and the ones that supposedly do require my phone to be rooted and I don't want to do that.
If you could refer any that has worked for you in the past I'd be happy.
Re: I Can't Move My Apps From Internal Storage To SD Card (external Storage) by Priapus69: 10:29pm On May 01, 2020
Get Root permission
Re: I Can't Move My Apps From Internal Storage To SD Card (external Storage) by NigeriaB(m): 8:44am On May 02, 2020
Hello son! Return the phone, ask for refund, add money , buy a Nokia phone and have rest of mind.

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Scam? / Help: My Xaomi Phone Fell Inside Salt Water, No Longer Receive Or Make Calls. / What Smartphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 45 - 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.