Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,402 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Mistakenly Press Reset On My Gotv - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Mistakenly Press Reset On My Gotv (4931 Views)

Abuja Earth Tremors: FEMA Releases Official Press Statement & Safety Tips / How To Hard Reset An Android Device With A Chinese Recovery Menu / How To Activate & Reset GOTV After Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Press Reset On My Gotv by Princerobert: 10:29pm On May 01, 2020
I mistakenly pressed reset on my gotv and I have an active subscription. The reason was because I saw error code E36-48 telling me my antenna bis bad and all the connections are intact .I did rescan and off and on the decoder but to no avail. I still have an active subscription..
UIC now:2019500896...
I have done my best ,I need some help from nairalanders
Re: I Mistakenly Press Reset On My Gotv by Nettybrown(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2020
Just confess, u were playing with d remote.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Press Reset On My Gotv by Princerobert: 10:52pm On May 01, 2020
I actually got it working now.
I can not say exactly which of the magic that worked.
I put on the gotv as usual and while it was loading ,I kept pressing the ALT button while it was loading and before I knew it the loading process became completed and that was how it started working..
Although few days ago I mailed the gotv customer care .I can't remember again just Google that ..
So right now I cant say which one worked for me..but I have had my issues resolved for me via mail ...
But despite the mail this time nothing changed about the process not until I use the alt buttom
Re: I Mistakenly Press Reset On My Gotv by akunjohn(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2020
type Gotv Nigeria in your Facebook messenger,then explain to them and within some minutes,the stations will be restored or use the Gotv app,you can download it on playstore and register it with your phone number and decoder number.
Re: I Mistakenly Press Reset On My Gotv by Princerobert: 11:44pm On May 01, 2020
Thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Advanced Technologies Cars Will Possess By 2020 / How To Get MTN Lumos Mobile Electricty / FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Android Solutions Tool Gold APK Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.