Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks (26398 Views)

What You Should Know About Some Interviews / Costly mistakes i Discovered In 250 CVs:Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews / Which Site Can Tell Me About Latest Walk-in Interviews In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 4:47am On Aug 09, 2020
There are different definition and angle to address this important question. We will address them one after the other
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 4:48am On Aug 09, 2020
We Will also address the benefits...
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
We will also look at the various device applicable
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
For example your Smart phone suitability
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 5:09am On Aug 10, 2020
JOpress3:
your Android phones
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 5:10am On Aug 10, 2020
An iphone
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
We will look at tenure implications
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
We will also look at the merits
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 5:17am On Aug 11, 2020
JOpress3:
Is your CV responsive?

Anyone can share idea. Of his or her understanding of responsiveness in terms of Cv

According to Webopedia online definition, responsive design documents are one that has been designed to respond or adapt based on the technology and the type of computing device used by visitor.
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 5:19am On Aug 11, 2020
JOpress3:
There are different definition and angle to address this important question. We will address them one after the other

It is basically a design that will look good at any size from a large desktop LCD monitor to the smaller screens we use on smartphone and tablets
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
The fact remains that, Employers have less than 3 minutes to either approve or disapprove your CV/resume and move to the next applicant
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
Because potential employers experience over application when they advertised job vacancies. And so, a non-responsive CV will not come and waste his or her time.
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
JOpress3:
Confirm using Ms Word editor
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
JOpress3:
or confirm via google doc word editor.
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 6:40am On Aug 13, 2020
JOpress3:
We will also look at the various device applicable
Your Android Phones
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tablets
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Your Tablets
Your laptops
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 5:33am On Aug 14, 2020
JOpress3:
its accessible
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 5:33am On Aug 14, 2020
JOpress3:
its readable
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
JOpress3:
A good first impression
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
JOpress3:
The first step in the right direction to get your desired job
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 5:41am On Aug 15, 2020
JOpress3:
Note that cv mean Curriculum Vitae. Some times called Resume. I will stick with CV in this write up.
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 5:41am On Aug 15, 2020
JOpress3:
The reasons Why i was invited for eight interviews in eight weeks

The reasons are simple and straight forward, it is because of my professional Smart cv and Smart Cover letter.

Yes oh, a CV can make you or break you.

Smart CV and Smart Cover letter can get you invite for interview frequently, where as a poorly writing CV can keep you at home for many years more than you would imagine.

If it means for you, to pay a consultant to write a professional Smart CV and Smart Cover letter, please do, it is worth the little change he will charge you and save you the much stress and regrets of the future.
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
JOpress3:
For the record,

I applied for eight vacancies, I was invited for the eight interviews,I succeeded in the eight interviews, I was issued eight offer of employment letters for eight jobs in eight weeks

and, I choose to settle for one of the job, that which gave me good work flexibility, relatively moderate pressure and best take home pay at end of the month.
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
JOpress3:
At the moment I am privilege to be a member of interview board in the company where I work and I have interviewed over hundred applicants.

I have gained deep insight into the urgent and important aspects employers look out for in CV and the main points employers wish to hear from an applicant during the process of interviews.

I have applied my found insight in some persons CV and it has change their Job hunting story for the positive. That is why I wish to share.
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 5:28am On Aug 16, 2020
JOpress3:
Your Benefits when you use Smart cv and Smart cover letter

It Meet Global Standard. it means it's acceptable any way in the World.

It Project you as a solution to problems. You are seen as Solution provider.
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 5:29am On Aug 16, 2020
JOpress3:

It's very clear and easily readable,

Define your responsibilities, Define your Skills set, Define your achievements, and Define your Academic qualifications

Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
JOpress3:

It get you the invites to interview you desire.
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
JOpress3:

It get you the invites to interview you desire, in other to get your dream job.
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 6:10am On Aug 17, 2020
JOpress3:
The Focus Audience

OND holders, Fresh graduate with little or no work experience.

Graduates that always apply for jobs, but are not always invited for interviews.

Applicants that get invites for interview , but struggle to answer interview questions correctly, there by not given the jobs.

Lastly, the under-employed graduates that need a complete upgrade of their CV in other to move from the low pay jobs to a higher pay jobs.
Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by JOpress3: 6:10am On Aug 17, 2020
JOpress3:
For the record,

I applied for eight vacancies, I was invited for the eight interviews,I succeeded in the eight interviews, I was issued eight offer of employment letters for eight jobs in eight weeks

and, I choose to settle for one of the job, that which gave me good work flexibility, relatively moderate pressure and best take home pay at end of the month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read / Nigeria Institute Of Management"s Result Is Out,what Next? / Daring Rescue: LASEMA Recognizes Daring Third Mainland Bridge Rescue Responders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.