Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

What Is Your Plan For Post Covid-19 Lockdown? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Plan For Post Covid-19 Lockdown? (836 Views)

Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Plan For Post Covid-19 Lockdown? by completey(f): 10:43pm On May 01, 2020
After this lockdown is lifted and everything returns back to normal. Where will you be financially?

Companies are downsizing. As an importer, how are you sure people will be able to afford goods you rush to bring in and are too costly because of cost of shipping?

Will your business be able to stand the test of time?

What are your palliative measures against the impending recession?

Will you still be in business? Can you afford to pay your workers?

Have you not started eating your capital?

Let's rub minds.

Re: What Is Your Plan For Post Covid-19 Lockdown? by gpatern: 10:58pm On May 01, 2020
1 I will put more effort to ensure more of businesss since corona has proven to us all that offline business is not good enough. Next is I will save more incase another pandemic choose to last a whole year.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Plan For Post Covid-19 Lockdown? by PapaNnamdi: 11:03pm On May 01, 2020
nothing goes back to normal, Corona has come to stay, just like HIV to control humanity
Re: What Is Your Plan For Post Covid-19 Lockdown? by completey(f): 1:22am On May 02, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
nothing goes back to normal, Corona has come to stay, just like HIV
to control humanity

Does that mean we won't go out again? Do you mean businesses will remain grounded? Even China the originator has resumed business.
Re: What Is Your Plan For Post Covid-19 Lockdown? by completey(f): 1:24am On May 02, 2020
gpatern:
1 I will put more effort to ensure more of businesss since corona has proven to us all that offline business is not good enough. Next is I will save more incase another pandemic choose to last a whole year.

Multiple streams of income is the way to go and passive income is the best. Then we need emergency fund. One should have a separate account for contingencies.
Re: What Is Your Plan For Post Covid-19 Lockdown? by waleyp(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2020
if you are getting SACKED or scared of getting SACKED due to covid-19 then you might think of having a PLAN B

little money you have right now CAN do a lot if you really want to MAKE IT BIG. so don't wait till you get the sack letter or pay cut

you can invest or go into farming right now. i'm sure farming is a sure BET right now.

yeah yeah we have different aspects of farming but i'm talking about [i]CATFISH [/i]farming

so dont wait till you get laid with the SACK letter or PAY CUT... do something today

INVEST TODAY

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Plan For Post Covid-19 Lockdown? by biggy12: 3:32pm On May 02, 2020
Despite the knockdown I work from home and still make my money I will be teaching the first 10 people to message me on 08064381784 how am doing it. Note to learn what I want teach u it will cost you nothing less than 200k outside. You check this site to have idea of what I do https://flpnewprospect..com

Companies are already sacking people do you have plan b

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Plan For Post Covid-19 Lockdown? by Dorlarphor10: 5:16pm On May 02, 2020
Prospective investors, if you want to grow rich, invest in crypto and Ether is the moving vehicle at the moment. It is an investment you will be proud u did.

*Reason you must invest in ethereum :*

*1.* Valuations are on the rise: ether appreciate faster than land. The fact is all over the Google for ur perusal.

*2.* It is the future: crypto is gradually eliminating the bottleneck in foreign exchange cos crypto like Ether has bcom/ will be currency of foreign transactions.

*3.* You can trade on exchanges. Ether is liquid asset.. can easily be converted to Naira or other currency of ur choice.
Re: What Is Your Plan For Post Covid-19 Lockdown? by Dorlarphor10: 5:24pm On May 02, 2020
*INVEST IN THE MILLION MONEY PROJECT: THE WORLD FIRST EVER PEER TO PEER PAYMENT SYSTEM BASED ON ETHEREUM SMART CONTRACT.*

*WITH A SMALL REGISTRATION FEE/START UP CAPITAL OF 0.036 ETH, (N3500), YOU GET PAID UP TO 1500 ETH

�NO NEED FOR AN OFFICE SPACE AS YOUR SMARTPHONE IS YOUR OFFICE
�NO NEED FOR ANY OTHER TOOL: ALL YOU NEED IS TO DOWNLOAD TRUST WALLET APP ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE PLAYSTORE OR APPSTORE.

� EACH PERSON ONLY NEED TO REFER TWO PEOPLE

DM if you are interested, Trust me you will earn your money back in a week.
Re: What Is Your Plan For Post Covid-19 Lockdown? by waleyp(m): 11:23am On May 04, 2020
how do we start? do someone need money to start?
Dorlarphor10:
Prospective investors, if you want to grow rich, invest in crypto and Ether is the moving vehicle at the moment. It is an investment you will be proud u did.

*Reason you must invest in ethereum :*

*1.* Valuations are on the rise: ether appreciate faster than land. The fact is all over the Google for ur perusal.

*2.* It is the future: crypto is gradually eliminating the bottleneck in foreign exchange cos crypto like Ether has bcom/ will be currency of foreign transactions.

*3.* You can trade on exchanges. Ether is liquid asset.. can easily be converted to Naira or other currency of ur choice.
Re: What Is Your Plan For Post Covid-19 Lockdown? by completey(f): 11:39am On May 22, 2020
Are you a mini importer? Do you have a problem importing now because of high cost of shipping and clearing? Here is a solution for you!

Join our China and Bangladesh seashipping group to pair with other importers and pay shikini shipping and clearing fees.

Also, you stand a chance of winning 2k by performing a little task. Interested?

Contact me through the link on my signature. Buying ends on 28th of May 2020.
Re: What Is Your Plan For Post Covid-19 Lockdown? by Everrest9(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2020
completey:

Does that mean we won't go out again? Do you mean businesses will remain grounded? Even China the originator has resumed business.
I sent you an email, kindly reply.

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Phone Number Verification Solution Is Here / Beware Of Somotex Nigeria Limited. / Adipolo Adx Company Is A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.