Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,548 members, 7,801,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture (1285 Views)

If You Know Prime Numbers You Should Be Able To Solve This Shape (Photo) / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by Nobody: 12:29am On May 02, 2020
Guys please am in serious pain
How do I get rid of this pimples and blackspot on my face �..
Am really getting tired �

Please i would love your comment and your sharable knowledge

Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by padi94(m): 12:31am On May 02, 2020
Woah... clean ur face b4 you sleep and sleep on a clean pillow.

Very simple but effective.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by Nobody: 12:31am On May 02, 2020
padi94:
Woah... clean ur face b4 you sleep and sleep on a clean pillow.

Very simple but effective.
boss have been doing that... Buh no help

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by padi94(m): 12:34am On May 02, 2020
yungsam:
boss have been doing that... Buh no help

For how long hv you been doing this, and maintaining it
If you have been doing that then... next is to start using facials, but don't neglect the first.

The scares may not leave but new ones won't pop up
Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by Ningen(m): 12:47am On May 02, 2020
Jesus Christ! Stop popping them... You are aggravating the scaring. It'll only get worse!

1. Dude, first thing first, get an antiseptic soap.

Use it to wash your face early in the morning when you wake up and late at night before you sleep. Try not to apply anything to your skin.

2. Change diet, avoid sugar at all if possible and take less oily foods and nuts like groundnut.

3. For medication, vitamin A and erythromycin. For dosage, talk to a pharmacist.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by CAPSLOCKED: 12:52am On May 02, 2020
CAN YOU EXPERIMENT WITH LEMON JUICE?. APPLY ON THE AREAS AFFECTED AND LEAVE ALL NIGHT, THEN WASH OFF BY MORNING.
Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by starbuck(f): 1:18am On May 02, 2020
With the above contributions, endeavour to start water therapy, stop any sort of sugary or alcoholic substances

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by IfeMiLove: 1:21am On May 02, 2020
Apply Aloe vera thrice everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by pyyxxaro: 2:22am On May 02, 2020
Omoor this pimples don turn Texcote paint oh

The Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by Johnholmes: 2:32am On May 02, 2020
Is dat victory??
Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by muhammadhann442(m): 3:31am On May 02, 2020
guy don't apply anything just eat good food and neglect d pimples dey will go with time....
but if u keep applying all those rubbish people are telling you 2 apply it will just destroy ur face d more. ....
abeg d money wey u suppose use buy those antiseptic cream/soap use am eat Comfirm food/fruits Don worry Las las u go dey alright.... ��✌peace ✌

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by illicit(m): 6:22am On May 02, 2020
stop touching ur face anyhow.
wash your hands if you must
Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by Nobody: 9:07am On May 02, 2020
I use doxycycline drug and quadriclear
It’ll get rid of existing/upcoming pimples

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by chimzy105(f): 8:12pm On May 02, 2020
IfeMiLove:
Apply Aloe vera thrice everyday.
Does aloe gel actually work?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by Skillzystick(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2020
Contact me
I have a product that works effectively for that
Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by yuswrld20(m): 11:21pm On May 02, 2020
stop eating groundnut
Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by tellsblinks(m): 4:19am On May 03, 2020
you are still young.
at times pimples comes in during puberty and is completely natural
give it time, drink more water
you go dee alright
Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by Mikehush: 4:27am On May 03, 2020
i think i completely agreed with that,
Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by IfeMiLove: 4:45pm On May 03, 2020
chimzy105:
Does aloe gel actually work?
Very very well.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by Loris576(m): 8:20am On May 08, 2020
yungsam:
Guys please am in serious pain
How do I get rid of this pimples and blackspot on my face �..
Am really getting tired �

Please i would love your comment and your sharable knowledge
I hope u try this ..it works within days and produces no scar..grind garlic use and rub it on those spots..let it last for one to two hours ..u can do it two times a day..

Meanwhile if u are in need of scholarship past questions of any kind..u can reach me via 07082963020..call/whatsapp
Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by Jabarzee(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2020
Use This Cacatin cream
Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by thatthickgurl(f): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dramzyy:
I use doxycycline drug and quadriclear
It’ll get rid of existing/upcoming pimples

How much is this
Re: Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture by Sirmwill: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dear Yungsam

People will simply tell you to do all sort of things from what probably worked for them or someone they know.You will be thrown into an endless list if you follow all these paths that they are making for you:Aloe vera,Garlic,Ginger,lemon,cacatin cream,doxycline...etc...

Fact:The more you apply just anything on your face,the more the pimples and break outs will come up.

You have all this spots in the first place because your facial skin is extremely sensitive to chemicals of any sort:natural or synthetic.
Believe me,anything you put on your face will unfailingly cause a reaction.Which may worsen your facial condition.

Simple solution:
Since your facial skin reacts to anything placed on it.Try as much as possible to prevent contact of anything apart from water with your face.
Now,don't use hard water.Dont use water fetched from the tap(borehole or well).If you have to,Boil the water before washing your face with it every three hours to get rid of anything that might have settled on it especially dust.
I know a girl that uses bottled water to wash her face at this rate everyday.Her face is completely spotless without any creams or natural stuff.
After washing with only water,clean your face with a very clean cloth.After cleaning wash the cloth and don't spread it outside.Spread it inside the house where dust and other fine particles in the air will not settle on it.
For Everytime you clean your face with the cloth after washing your face,wash the cloth again.Your skin is too sensitive to allow anything cause any reaction on your face.

The last and major rule is:Try as much as possible not to touch your face.If you have to,use a very clean cloth which you will not use again until it is washed.
Touching your face transfers any substance on your palms to your face.Which will surely cause a reaction.
With time,no pimples will come up again.Then, you can see a dermatologist for a hydroquinone face therapy to get rid of the spots and scars on your face.

Warning:Don't try using bleaching creams to bleach the spots,it does not work that way at all.Instead,for a sensitive skin,it will cause irritation of your facial skin.This will lead to further pimples.

Cleanliness is the key

Peace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Help With Quantitative Reasoning / Dr. Philip Ozuah Donates $1 Million To University Of Ibadan / Unilorin Screening Exercise/result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.