Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted (47896 Views)

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted / Lai Mohammed Wearing A Face Mask (Photo) / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by do4luv14(m): 7:19am On May 02, 2020
38C tem, and above,

confusion full this guidelines, is it malaria, or fever they are doig test on, not to mention this our scorching sun, which also contribute to fever

what now happens, when somebody tep turns up in a few hours due to too muchesposure to the sun?

Copid 1 9 8iytru
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by jaxxy(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2020
vioment:
This is not supposed to be our strategy.

Getting light is and should be the number 1 priority. If the fg were giving free masks away say like, 14masks for 6 days to anyone that comes to get it; they wouldn't be able to track who they gave and didn't give.

As we can all see, the effects of this virus has removed the chaff from the rice. Serious, intelligent, rich, and planful countries are trying with visible efforts; While, mumu countries, planless countries, and bad leadership countries are directionless.

Light will increase our medical, agricultural, and information logistics.

We just no sabi do things with tact.

Get light how? Theres nothing major that can be done about the power situation right now beyond good management, maintainance and distribution. The power generation is still not enough and can't be fixed overnite sadly.

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by MrBONE2(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2020
Ezeperson:
Our COMMANDER in chief have never been seen with face mask
Yeah, cos BaBu body system is immune to the virus grin

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Aystarz: 7:22am On May 02, 2020
nedekid:
Our darling daddy puppy is working!
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by manontree: 7:24am On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:
Funnily enough, I've never worn that stuff in my entire life. Just seeing the way it looks dirty on some people is discouraging. Maybe because I hardly go out. Its all good. We shall comply. undecided

This time you really must use it. It can save your life. The virus is well and truly in our communities and circulating
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Frankology: 7:24am On May 02, 2020
I will just stay here to read only comments
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Ade3131: 7:25am On May 02, 2020
Whoever drafted those guidelines has his head on his neck. Top-notch stuff. My prayers is that enforcement and compliance will not flaw the directives. It's A grade.

My catch, those over 65 and those with underlying health concerns should remain indoor. I pray this group of people listens and understand the importance of this.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 7:25am On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:

So, its similar to HIV? I tot exposure to air or sunlight kills the virus. So, how come it can still be contracted through Naira notes and open surface areas that is constantly being exposed to heat and air? I don't think people understand very well yet how this thing functions. Truly.
Doesn't work that way dear. If indeed the virus is heat-labile, not just the slightest of heat kills it but an unusually high temperature...let's say 45°C upwards..but then, no one has substantiated it through research, so we're still guessing literally.

What I meant earlier is; you can have the virus on your hand, provided there's no cut on that hand and you can avoid touching your nose, mouth and other openings on your body, it won't infect you. It can remain there for hours and when you finally get to wash up, the virus is washed off and it's safe to touch your face again.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 7:26am On May 02, 2020
manontree:

This time you really must use it. It can save your life. The virus is well and truly in our communities and circulating

Ok. Thanks.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by bunmioguns(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2020
It's good
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by CodeTemplar: 7:29am On May 02, 2020
Dictators dictate and I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by emeone: 7:29am On May 02, 2020
Please someone tell me the method he will use in taking temperature?
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Aystarz: 7:29am On May 02, 2020
hope4nigeria:
very good with facemask they make available for people? What is the problem with this country? Stupid government and it's foolish people.

grin You've got to feel sorry for the reasoning of some of us. Nigerians have been through alot in the hands of this cruel government
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by alexispaul(m): 7:29am On May 02, 2020
My only issue is that with the implementation of this rules, there is likely to be an increased in the prices of goods and services because there would be difficulty in moving around with few passengers and also over crowded bus stops...

What's the plan FG?
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by fireback: 7:33am On May 02, 2020
lwise:
Food don land for police men, if you know you know.
and the food go choke them when them go arrest one covid-19 patient go their station.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by austin4real(m): 7:34am On May 02, 2020
grimandevil:
I now see people Hawking funny looking facemask, please be informed that facemask should filter air you breath in and not just cotton material.
It’s to prevent you from touching your face fam.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 7:35am On May 02, 2020
Quinex:
Doesn't work that way dear. If indeed the virus is heat-labile, not just the slightest of heat kills it but an unusually high temperature...let's say 45°C upwards..but then, no one has substantiated it through research, so we're still guessing literally.

What I meant earlier is; you can have the virus on your hand, provided there's no cut on that hand and you can avoid touching your nose, mouth and other openings on your body, it won't infect you. It can remain there for hours and when you finally get to wash up, the virus is washed off and it's safe to touch your face again.

I understood perfectly well what you meant there but question is, does it survive that number of hours in open air like your claimed? And talking about certain degree of temperature that can destroy it, its the sun during the day not sometimes/ mostimes hotter than that?

I still believe everyone is oblivious of how this thing works and only just guessing and speculating.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by blowjohn(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2020
vioment:
This is not supposed to be our strategy.

Getting light is and should be the number 1 priority. If the fg were giving free masks away say like, 14masks for 6 days to anyone that comes to get it; they wouldn't be able to track who they gave and didn't give.

As we can all see, the effects of this virus has removed the chaff from the rice. Serious, intelligent, rich, and planful countries are trying with visible efforts; While, mumu countries, planless countries, and bad leadership countries are directionless.

Light will increase our medical, agricultural, and information logistics.

We just no sabi do things with tact.

Pls ur second comment is confusing.
What do u mean by 'light?'

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Xristars(m): 7:40am On May 02, 2020
Good, for our safety. FG should try and donate free masks.
If FG don't donate my people either buy or make it yourselves. Use Ankara even your cotton T shirt, it simply to avoid police wahala.

To know how to make mask with just Fabric, needle and thread. No machine. Check my YouTube channel for free.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC9cX8hfQ4OsNd7NalV6knUQ
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by 12345baba(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2020
Nice one
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 7:42am On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:

I understood perfectly well what you meant there but question is, does it survive that number of hours in open air like your claimed? And talking about certain degree of temperature that can destroy it, its the sun during the day not sometimes/ mostimes hotter than that?

I still believe everyone is oblivious of how this thing works and only just guessing and speculating.

Some reports claimed it survives up to 5 hours in the open air.

Like I said, no study has shown Covid-19 is heat labile. This was initially thought to be the case, not until the disease showed up in the Sub-Saharan region with extremes of temperature most times.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by vioment: 7:43am On May 02, 2020
jaxxy:

Get light how? The nothing major can be done about the power situation right now beyond good management, maintainance and distribution. The power generation is still not enough and can't be fixed overnite sadly.

We can't sit down and be helpless.

Chinko and Yankee and others are currently acting best dependable to resources rich 3rd worlders. So, I will think there would be many intelligent naija leaders that should use that advantage. Because, if they have a clear winner of minds among them, no more smiling help.

The leaders that mean naija well, should have or can now begin bidding with a dependable national power supply engineer group or to all the universities, not to do anything but to access and pick out the best bid and plan. This assessment should take 6months based on all factors like enviroment, locations, resources harvesting, resources access, logistics existing and the ones to be built.

Then when planned, begin immediately in many places at once. If china can build 10000 hospital bed with all the electronics and other essentials, then a whole Nigeria can build a gas powered power plant in a year. Many for the masses.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by haskeem: 7:45am On May 02, 2020
But I have never seen Mr. president used face mask.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Olabode971(f): 7:45am On May 02, 2020
they make law, they enforce it, meanwhile the are the one to still break the law. Failed government, spirited non_law abiding government.. That musu call Lai made law and also break it. We will soon be seeing them without Facemask walking Politheivantly ... #Smh country looters
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Ferdinandu(m): 7:48am On May 02, 2020
That law is only effective if you provide free face mask if not do you know whether everyone have money for that
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by letitrainnow(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2020
Distribution
grin
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Vulcan24(m): 7:50am On May 02, 2020
half measure..... FG should do their part, they should ensure distribution of sanitizers and disinfect d public spaces.

however govt insincerity with cases won't allow us no the spread rates.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 7:50am On May 02, 2020
Quinex:
Some reports claimed it survives up to 5 hours in the open air.

Like I said, no study has shown Covid-19 is heat labile. This was initially thought to be the case, not until the disease showed up in the Sub-Saharan region with extremes of temperature most times.

I see.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Jimmyubah2: 7:51am On May 02, 2020
Hand gloves nkor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs / See How Tinubu Square Was Remodeled Over The Years (PHOTOS) / Captaiid Mohammed Yelwa Killed By Hoodlums In Port-harcourt, Rivers State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.