Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,634 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

How To Move On Gracefully - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Move On Gracefully (335 Views)

Cheat And Accept The Consequences Gracefully / Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Move On Gracefully by pulsa(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2020
I fell in love with a girl, and have so far tried wooing her, but it seems obvious now that she is not into me, considering she just told me that, so my question now is how best to move on and stop feeling sad and hurt.
Re: How To Move On Gracefully by Oluromantic: 6:56am On May 02, 2020
With this level of delight over say girl gree for you. What will u do when u see her unclothedness. You don't seem mature enough sef. Forget graceful, prepare for any circumstances. That's my piece of advice
Re: How To Move On Gracefully by livebyday(m): 7:38am On May 02, 2020
Useless thread
Re: How To Move On Gracefully by instinct57vm(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2020
Let her be. Delete her nos if that would help you not call her whenever you are tempted to.
Gals plenty everywhere! Make it a habit of letting go gals that wouldn’t get along with you immediately. Women matter is a game of numbers the more you ask out, the higher your chances because gals plenty everywhere!

(1) (Reply)

One Good Reason You Should Stress Yourself Concerning Women / Between Me And Her Who Suppose Take The Blame / L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.