Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:28 PM

Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl (9521 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Can You Allow Another Man To Do This In The Name Of Massage-see What A Man Aske / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Nobody: 8:08am On May 02, 2020
Be honest. Can you allow a male masseuse do this to your wife or girlfriend? Give reasons.

shocked

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Aboks(m): 8:11am On May 02, 2020
For which country me i no fit do am mysef
wetin do my hand

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by ut47(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2020
lol... temptation...
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by kenn4rill(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2020
The one we dey do for d other room no dey enough for her abi?
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Rhozabeth(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2020
Say wetin happen na? Nigba ti Ori e o buru!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Nobody: 8:17am On May 02, 2020
No I can't. You might argue that a male doctor might deliver my wife. Yes. That is a necessity. This is not and I can get a female masseuse if she wants to have one

6 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Nobody: 8:19am On May 02, 2020
No way...from clap, d song go come enter dance...
Check my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Millenniumlady(f): 8:32am On May 02, 2020
What's there it's just a spa 1hr and we're done

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Mogajunior(m): 8:32am On May 02, 2020
This to me is as good as she cheating already.
She dare not try it when my two hands are still intact.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by majamajic(m): 8:33am On May 02, 2020
All of u saying no , as if she will tell u before going
Most massage centres has 80% female customers

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by sammysmiles(m): 8:35am On May 02, 2020
Modified carelessness.... Someone wit a pure intention won't be bold enough to do this especially if the woman is married....
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by donbachi(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2020
Una for no dey allow male gynaecologist attend to una wives...c'mon massage.
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2020
Na she sabi
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Nobody: 8:57am On May 02, 2020
This is what he'll receive

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by OsuIgboIpob: 9:05am On May 02, 2020
Thunder fire that guy.

Is she even mad to allow anyone do that to her?

Professional current tapper

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by OsuIgboIpob: 9:07am On May 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Na only shameless Ashawo girl go allow this Kain thing in the first place

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by vickydankal(f): 9:51am On May 02, 2020
Most of our men are insecure, and but my husband allows me to have this oooo surprisingly. Trust is key. I can allow this too.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Nobody: 9:54am On May 02, 2020
after returning her to her mum, I'll get her this tablet to be taking till she's ok

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Nobody: 9:57am On May 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You like wahala sha
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Nobody: 9:58am On May 02, 2020
vickydankal:
Most of our men are insecure, and but my husband allows me to have this oooo surprisingly. Trust is key. I can allow this too.
We know ur type... Mrs secure undecided

9 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by kalufelix(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2020
Si.mps and ass lickers over to you.. Lemme guess, the guy is a professional doing what he is paid to do and the woman is nobody's personal property so she has every right to seek the services of a professional.. cheesy .. I get am?? ... Meanwhile if i catch you na to amputate that your hand :|

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by oyatz(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2020
Hmnnnn

vickydankal:

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by vickydankal(f): 10:08am On May 02, 2020
dairykidd:

We know ur type... Mrs secure undecided
Don’t forget we are all in lockdown I’m ready for insults.

Note:
Nigerian society created a mindset that a man and a woman can’t stay together without sex. So you guys can’t go to abroad beaches where nudity is the norm. Not everyone is sex staved.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Nobody: 10:08am On May 02, 2020
donbachi:
Una for no dey allow male gynaecologist attend to una wives...c'mon massage.
There's nothing common about that massage... u no dey see where the hands dey enter
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by kalufelix(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2020
grin grin
godofphysics:
No way...from clap, d song go come enter dance
grin
godofphysics:
No way...from clap, d song go come enter dance
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by zexy2030(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2020
vickydankal:
I will rather allow you watch a woman massage me, while I enjoy myself. You will tell a man to accept what u can't, she is spewing trash saying men r insecure. Why do u ladies check our phones when we make calls to ladies. Ur fish brain deduce already that we are cheating.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Nobody: 10:22am On May 02, 2020
Discover the art of computer programming and learn what a code can do online at YouTube Programming School free. You get to be exposed to programming languages such as python, java, c++, etc. from the scratch. Learn how to code, and make money from it.

Youtube Programming School
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpPwUAYOD-chcxMZREaH8WmWLhott2q4f
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Millenniumlady(f): 10:23am On May 02, 2020
dairykidd:

You like wahala sha
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by kalufelix(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2020
zexy2030:

I will rather allow you watch a woman massage me, while I enjoy myself. You will tell a man to accept what u can't, she is spewing trash saying men r insecure. Why do u ladies check our phones when we make calls to ladies. Ur fish brain deduce already that we are cheating.
You hit the nail on the head.. I'm even wondering between a man and a woman who is more prone to insecurities... An innocent traffic keeping you late already has her mind wandering...
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Nobody: 10:23am On May 02, 2020
Hmmmmmn...
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by donbachi(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2020
dairykidd:

There's nothing common about that massage... u no dey see where the hands dey enter
there are different types of massage
~full body
~swedish
~hot stone
~aromatherapy
~deep tissue
~sports
~trigger point
~reflexology and co.
u choose the one u want..if u want all ur curves and edges massaged,u know which one to go for.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by zexy2030(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2020
kalufelix:
You hit the nail on the head.. I'm even wondering between a man and a woman who is more prone to insecurities... An innocent traffic keeping you late already has her mind wandering...
Don't mind them jaare, weaklings. They form feminism yet they can't bear what we bear. The worse they can bear is pregnancy and labour. But can u feel pain for what nature has designed u to be?. why do some women commit suicide for not having just a child, even if it's a disable or slowpoke. Pregnancy n birthing is the joy of womanhood. While money makes the man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised / Can Love Without Money Work? / Top Five Boys Name That I Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.