Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook (2158 Views)

The Best Android Smartphones Under ₦40,000 ($115) / "Apple Is Not Consumer Friendly" - Zuckerberg Fires Back At Apple's CEO Tim Cook / Less Than N30,000 Quality Android Smartphones In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook by beejayvince(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2020
Apple recently announced its new-gen iPhone SE and the phone has been a hot topic among phone enthusiasts. One of the hottest points of discussion is the iPhone SE 2020’s use of the A13 Bionic chipset. The phone’s AnTuTu scores have revealed that it actually uses an underclocked A13 Bionic chip.

Apple CEO Tim Cook has now made some interesting comments about the iPhone SE 2020. He made the bold statements during a meeting with investors. Asked about the iPhone SE 2020, Tim Cook talked about how the new phone will be preferred more in low-income countries. Of course, the iPhone SE 2020 has a price tag that won’t break the bank, starting at just $399. According to Cook, this price tag will make many consumers sway towards iOS.

However, one of the boldest statements that Cook made was about the performance of the iPhone SE 2020. According to the Apple CEO, the new iPhone is faster than even the best and fastest Android phone on the market. This shows how much he actually trusts the iPhone SE 2020.

Meanwhile, when asked if the competitive price of the new iPhone shows a change in the company’s overall general pricing policy, Cook gave an evasive answer, claiming that Apple continues its efforts to always sell the best products at an affordable price. He said that that is Apple’s overall pricing policy and is not iPhone SE-specific.

Source: https://www.smartphonecamp.com/iphone-se-is-faster-than-the-fastest-android-smartphones-says-tim-cook/

Re: iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook by DaInferno(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2020
strategies cheesy
Re: iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook by suzzyboss(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2020
If I should make an Android phone today I'll say it's faster than the fastest iPhone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook by Nobody: 11:06am On May 02, 2020
Watch this video and thank me later on this phone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVVqtKxWoc4

4 Likes

Re: iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook by NuclearReactor: 11:43am On May 02, 2020
Lol fast phone with an ancient and outdated design, inferior display, battery, etc
I'll pass!!

3 Likes

Re: iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook by sunshineV(f): 12:30pm On May 02, 2020
Even tecno say there device is fast.... The bionic chip is crazy but that design is so 2015

3 Likes

Re: iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook by lukui: 3:30pm On May 02, 2020
What happened to black berry will soon happen to iphones too.

Please don't quote me. I don't self-service your likes and shares too. Ntoor!!!!

2 Likes

Re: iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook by constant1960: 4:04pm On May 02, 2020
We need faster vaccine than the fastest smart phone
Covid-19 is real
Re: iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook by Trades07: 5:21pm On May 02, 2020
LOUDER PLEASE
constant1960:
We need faster vaccine than the fastest smart phone
Covid-19 is real
Re: iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook by seunfly: 5:28pm On May 02, 2020
The latest Ferrari engine inside 1945 Volkswagen car, does that makes any sense?

1 Like

Re: iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook by Silentgroper(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2020
Iphones are overrated.i've seen iphone 8 lag. While i was using xender on it.
dude had toswitch off the damn phone.
iphone na scam aswear.
Re: iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook by Edopesin: 7:14pm On May 02, 2020
Even itel fit claim am
I'll pass
Re: iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook by pyrex23(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2020
seunfly:
The latest Ferrari engine inside 1945 Volkswagen car, does that makes any sense?

Bruh some people like old-school..
Re: iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook by seunfly: 10:23pm On May 02, 2020
pyrex23:

Bruh some people like old-school..

Not like phone Abeg, not even in this part of the world.
Like i slways say, Apple fans are in their own world and it is better they are left in that world.
Re: iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook by photon3106: 10:43pm On May 02, 2020
seunfly:

Lolz. Even the Ferrari engine sef no be the one with the full horse power self.

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Help: My Phone Browser Does Not Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.