Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] (14524 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 02, 2020
Her picture is below.

Whenever I come online, I see posts by men who are looking for a woman to marry or a girl to date.

Their problem is always approach anxiety. I have written books on how to handle all these with ease.

I even wrote a book on how to chat. With this, you don't need to go out — just get her number and she'll be yours if you follow my instruction.

Yesterday, I met a guy and while he was going through his Facebook page on his phone, I saw a picture of an innocent-looking girl, so I asked him about who she is and he said she's in school, her mother is from Rivers state and her father is a Yoruba man.

"Bring her to my house," I requested. He laughed and told me her parents are more strict than Buhari and they monitor her like a spirit.

Laughed and told him not to worry, then requested for her number so I can use it to teach men how to get a wife or a girlfriend while on lockdown.

When Coro is over, you can finally meet with her. To those men who are single and want a wife or a girl to mingle with while on isolation, lockdown, or quarantine, this post is for you.

To those that are thinking of food to eat or how to make money, this post is not for you.

So, I got her number and sent her a message yesterday.

Typing...

1 Share

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Topsyvic(f): 12:18pm On May 02, 2020
grin
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by IceLip: 12:18pm On May 02, 2020
ok
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 02, 2020
Here, the ChatDîcting began. My chat is not natural — it has lots of psychology in it and works on women like magic. A man won't like the way I chat, but women love it more than food. Why? Because I'm a GMC. To know what GMC means, read the book called ChatDîcted. All these things I'll doing in the chat are in the book.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 02, 2020
Most men chat boring chats. It goes like this.

Man: Hi
Woman: Hello.
Woman: Who am I chatting with?
Man: It's Kevin.
Woman: Who is Kevin? Have we met before?
Man: No.
Woman: How did you get my number?
Man: I got it from...
Woman: (She didn't reply for two hours)
Man: (He becomes desperate and impatient and bombards her with lots of messages to reply him and confessing how beautiful she is and how he likes her a lot and other bullshîts).
Woman: (She comes online and replies with kk).
Man: (Instantly comes online and replies with: How was your night? Have you eaten? etc.)

From here, it gets more boring than APC blaming PDP for everything and about to blame COVID-19 for the rest of their failures in the remaining 3 years.

My purpose here is to change your game in the dating and chatting world.

27 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Freebrowsing12(m): 12:30pm On May 02, 2020
Let me grab some popcorn

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 02, 2020
Can anyone tell me the reason I haven't replied her and what is going through her mind?

Remember, chatting needs to flow effortlessly, but it requires a little psychology — just the same way those who are successful in selling products use a little psychology too.

So, can you tell me what is happening in her brain? I'll reply her on Monday.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by gfon(m): 12:34pm On May 02, 2020
Behind u boss
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Freebrowsing12(m): 12:34pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:
Can anyone tell me the reason I haven't replied her and what is going through her mind?

Remember, chatting needs to flow effortlessly, but it requires a little psychology — just the same way those who are successful in selling products use a little psychology too.

You just successfully pressed her Mumu button

4 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 02, 2020
To download the free version of the book to know what a GMC is and know where I'm taking all these tips I'm using to ChatDîct her, click the link below and grab a copy. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by gfon(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

shes getting worked up now and eager to know who you are with the suspense you have created
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 02, 2020
Freebrowsing12:

You just successfully pressed her Mumu button

She's dying of anticipation. I lightheartedly pressed only 2 mumu buttons yet and can you tell me what those buttons are?

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nat404: 12:38pm On May 02, 2020
Hahahaha. cheesy
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 02, 2020
Note: Before I started the chat, I removed my profile picture to make the mystery/suspense stronger.

You don't chat with pretty girls for the first time on WhatsApp with a profile picture. Even if you're the most handsome person on earth, remove it and you'll get her on her knees faster.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nat404: 12:43pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:
Note: Before is started the chat, I removed my profile picture to make the mystery/suspense stronger.
That's cool! I'm learning. cheesy
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by UwaMmebii(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2020
Iclef baddest guy
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by adeboi1: 12:48pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

Push and pull is the reason you haven't replied her.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by yungz: 12:52pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

She's dying of anticipation. I lightheartedly pressed only 2 mumu buttons yet and can you tell me what those buttons are?

I think you pressed her humor button and mystery button. Correct me if i'm wrong
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by bigpriik: 12:56pm On May 02, 2020
I have tried this techniques on some girls it worked but immediately I introduced myself they ran away.

12 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Freebrowsing12(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

Bro am not good n this aspect

Ve only read the free version of chat dicted

I have suffered enough from ladies

I dnt have money to purchase others books

But one day when the money comes
I will

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by kalufelix(m): 12:57pm On May 02, 2020
You don press our own mumu button join sef... Continue

6 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nat404: 1:00pm On May 02, 2020
bigpriik:
I have tried this techniques on some girls it worked but immediately I introduced myself they ran away.
Hahaha
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 02, 2020
yungz:

I think you pressed her humor button and mystery button. Correct me if i'm wrong

In the banned book, ESCOFi, there are 6 major mumu buttons in a woman's brain and if you press 3 to 6 of them, you'll have a woman who will be ready to spread her 24 hours after knowing you — even if her father is a pastor and she acts too religious.

Sounds too good to be true and that one of the reason the book was banned. Men will misuse that skill.

I only pressed 0.1% of her Comic button and 0.1% of her Sexual button. With PP (push & pull) I have created mystery and anticipation. I have pushed her away, but on Monday, I'll pull her back and make her fall madly in love with words.

How will I do it? ChatDîcted got everyone covered.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 02, 2020
bigpriik:

Maybe, they already know you and you probably have a bad reputation in that neighborhood. Chat with people who don't know you and things will be fine.

ChatDîcting people I know is too easy, so I prefer chatting with beautiful and intelligent girls I don't know — it works faster on them; especially religious girls.

For dumb girls, nothing works on them except money, shawarma, sitting in front of a car, and HUGE dick.

35 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nat404: 1:14pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

Maybe, they already know you and you probably have a bad reputation in that neighborhood. Chat with people who don't know you and things will be fine.

ChatDîcting people I know is too easy, so I prefer chatting with beautiful and intelligent girls I don't know — it works faster on them; especially religious girls.

For dumb girls, nothing works on them except money.
Hahaha.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

Mystery, curiosity ,and overthinking women are good at that that's why they create drama for us
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by merit455(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2020
Nonseny,you can't try this rubbish with responsible girls. You say nah every body be mumu. With that chart self,she never fall. You are writing a rubbish book, teaching people how to woe women. See your head like Corona viruses

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 02, 2020
merit455:
Nonseny,you can't try this rubbish with responsible girls. You say nah every body be mumu. With that chart self,she never fall. You are writing a rubbish book, teaching people how to woe women. See your head like Corona viruses
Bro transfer your aggression else where
If you're not interested kindly leave we that are interested alone grin

16 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Quietly(m): 1:32pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

For dumb girls, nothing works on them except money, shawarma, sitting in front of a car, and HUGE dick.
my G, can u send me anyone among them, through gmail...either chadictive, or ,woo talk pls
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:
Her picture is below.

Whenever I come online, I see post by men who are looking for a woman to marry of a girl to date.

Their problems is always approach anxiety. I have written books on how to handle all these with ease. I even wrote a book on how to chat. With this, you don't need to go out — just get her number and she'll be yours if you follow my instruction.

Yesterday, I met a guy and while he was going through Facebook page on his phone, I saw a picture of an innocent looking girl, so I asked him about who she is and he said she's in school, her mother is from Rivers state and her father is a Yoruba man.

"Bring her to my house," I requested. He laughed and told me her parents her parents are more strict than Buhari and they monitor her like a spirit.

Laughed and told him not to worry, then requested for her number so I can use it to teach men how to get a wife or a girlfriend while on lockdown.

When Coro is over, you can finally meet with her. To those men who are single and want a wife or a girl to mingle with while on isolation, lockdown, or quarantine, this post is for you.

To those that are thinking of food to eat or how to make money, this post is not for you.

So, I got her number and sent her a message yesterday.
Op nice work ✌️ but you no well instead make you teach us how to make cash na how to toss you dey teach us grin
But I get one black American for Louisiana in new Orleans
She don know say I be Nigeria but she no fur for me
Just random chat an she get good work certified nurse
Which scope I fit give her make she fur for me I no want Yahoo format O grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 02, 2020
Lesson for Men

1. I started by calling her a troublemaker to activate her of the banter ahead.
2. I followed with humor by telling her her eyes shine like Buhari.
3. I told her I'm admiring her (which made her excited with swollen head).
4. Using the word "admirer" is more like giving away my power and confessing I like her — which is bad. To get my power back, I had to warn her that if she messes up, I'll walk away.

A woman loves a man who can easily walk away and get another woman and move on with his life, not a desperate and clingy nice guy who can't do without her.

5. I used her clothe to give her a naughty pet name. All women love naughtiness, but you must know how to present it.

Calling her "MY" Naughty Rainbow has automatically made her become by girlfriend and she can never forget me.

I have already sneaked into a relationship with her without asking her out. Wise men don't ask women out anymore, they sneak them out.

You need to possess a woman with words like my, mine, etc. (Use possessive pronoun).

So, if I call her on phone with any number now and say, "Hello, my naughty rainbow," she'll know it's me and will start laughing.

You need to be unique and easily identifiable for a woman to give you special attention and treatment and not treat you the same way they treat all these boring guys bombarding them with "Hi and and hello, my name is... and you? Have you eaten?"

6. Finally, I PPed her to give her some space to pre-occuppy her mind with the thoughts of me and unravelling who I am. She is currently investing emotions and this emotion will be used against her to fall madly in love with me.

Mysterious troublemakers like us are the ones women love the most. It's not because we're perfect — it's because we're crazy, nasty, confident, humorous, and we don't give a f*ck about love or hate; we just do what's on our mind. Period!

So, read ChatDîcted to learn all I'm talking about — it's no longer a secret.

Download link:
https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.