Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) (3773 Views)

The Reality Of Second Chance / Not My Idea / Hollywood Type Movie Idea For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) by uzoo: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2011
just let me know what your fees are , and previous work you may have done.

my potential sponsors have asked me to put everything together and get them a pilot to see .

so first i'm starting off with putting the whole idea for the show into paper work , before i can approach the production companies.

so please if this is what you do then post your information /contact details here

thanks.
Re: I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) by Delafruita(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2011
We can give you exactly what you want.call 07032813680 to speak to us
Re: I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) by Delafruita(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2011
We have done similar proposal in the past so we are capable of giving you a good package which you proposed sponsors will find appealing.all we need is the required information and within two weeks,the document will be delivered to you.call Mr afolabi on 07032813680
Re: I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) by onibell: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2011
this is mr bello, i am a scriptwrite.i can confidently do the job.my no is 08054236876 and my mail is hassanbello2001@yahoo.com. call me in the morning or noon time thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) by ngel0v3(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2011
You need a writer that doesn't write for logic, but writes for the heart. You need a large blend of creative genius, spiced with a sprinkle of conventional methods of television writing. You need someone that will assimilate your idea to translate it into the complete vision only your mind sees right now. You need a writer who will complement 80% of the idea in your head, turning it into a functioning 100% you should be proud of. You need the best latest show out there on Nigerian television (if you believe you've got the vision it takes like I do want to believe)! Well, it's gonna take a great deal of talent, and you can have me.
Let's hear what it's all about before we talk business.

Buzz or Write Me: 07030833405
w3angel@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) by markzeal: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2011
All this Writers self,

I think it is better we form a kind of association online maybe, we can work together, I also have ann epic, romantic and mind blowing scripts for shooting, I am yet to approach any Production company, so if we put our heads together I think we will assist ourselves to greatness
Re: I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) by markzeal: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
Uzoo, I just hope to get your e-mail so that we can work things out, to me it appears that you have the burning desire to learn and understand the principles of writing a good script, , well there are a lot of script out there, but they have one common defect, which is due process, most times their script dont have that hook that can make the audinece go wild, but if you understand the proper do's and dont's of the game, it means you will score as many goals as possible with ease,

One remarkable thing here is that we are going to work as a unit, so that you can also learn from the professionals,
My name: Anthony Mark zeal
My Firm: Easy breeze Movies Concept
My e-mail: anthonypowell11@yahoo.com
My phone number: 07061153317

You are always welcome, it wont cost you much , just a mail and you there
Re: I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) by Segunsam(m): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2011
I really appreciate your post, I hope I'm not late. I'm not particular about the fees. I'm an upcoming scriptwriter that will like to strive for name first before money, if you can give me a shot I'll appreciate. Here is my number 07030366090 or 08052786817. My name is Abioye Segun. Or mail me at winningsamm@yahoo.com or segunkanko@gmail.com. I have three different scripts at hand that you can use to check my credibility. Hope to hear from you
Re: I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) by onyxxx: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2011
Hi,
I understand that you have a Reality tv idea,which you would want to be organised in a format as such( reality tv treatment/pilot).
I would need further information as to the specific reality genre.
I have the know how.
Contact me: 08035606254. : onyems05@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) by chillbabe(f): 8:59pm On May 04, 2011
who amongst of you guys here can link me up with a reputable production company or tv exec to pitch my reality tv show with and also how i can protect my idea from been hijacked.Holla me on pojieson@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Nairaland's 1st Intensive Webinar / Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly / Red Is The Colour Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.