Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID (14399 Views)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by nairafamedotcom: 2:23pm On May 02, 2020
“If you want to marry a girl with pointed breast, Come and marry me now that my own is still standing before it collapse” - Nigerian Lady says.

Watch Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/if-you-want-lady-with-pointed-breast.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Romanoff(f): 2:24pm On May 02, 2020
And her pointed breast overrides all the qualities of a good wife.

See aunty.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 02, 2020
Her face is more beautiful than her brain.

Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Kriss216: 2:29pm On May 02, 2020
Ariza:
Say no to jealousy.

Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 02, 2020
Kriss216:

Say no to jealousy.
Say no to senselessness

Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by vibbb: 2:34pm On May 02, 2020
O ni ra nu.
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 02, 2020
Romanoff:

See aunty.

Aunty wey mumu smiley

Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Aboks(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2020
OcVoice:

Aunty wey mumu smiley

Aunty wey no wise na pointed breast we go chop 4 dis corona period
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Strech(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2020
www./1112846675750766/permalink/1129135580788542 forget all this notice me ladies. Click on this link, so together we can win this contest.
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Mhimi007(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2020
Aboks:

Aunty wey no wise na pointed breast we go chop 4 dis corona period
hanty nor get size
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by boxer022(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2020
What is she even speaking, it looks like calabar or akwa ibom. It is difficult to understand.
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Ezennwa(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2020
hmm!

ihe nkea di kwa very risky,

that's her advantage, each lady has her advantage over other ladies.

pointed breast is scarce nowadays, before you see a pointed breast, it's one in hundred ladies, others are just flat.

that's none of my business.

Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2020
I don't even know what say.Walahi
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by kiddkash(m): 3:09pm On May 02, 2020
who wants a bald headed chick
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Justbehave(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2020
Still Searching for the pointed bress.
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 02, 2020
Romanoff:
And her pointed breast overrides all the qualities of a good wife.

See aunty.

looks are important qualities..... especially when it comes to a woman.

looks is the first quality that attract you to see other more important qualities.
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by chariisGRACE(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2020
Me still looking for the Pointed slippers

Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2020
No be Mercy Johnson be this
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Edyice: 5:14pm On May 02, 2020
It's a good thing to see and hear NAIJA bae coming out grin cool

But this one Na mama oooh

I saw the video

See hair cut like pobga grin
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Silentgroper(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2020
Ariza:
Say no to senselessness
i smell it.

what's that huh?
jealousy grin
Ariza:
Say no to senselessness
i smell it.

what's that huh?
jealousy
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by TheEnygma(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2020
So all she has to offer in marriage is pointy breasts....

Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by padi94(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2020
This one brain empty o

Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 02, 2020
Fine girls no even dey on social media.

Unless idle ones.

That girl has no job.

Assuming you work for a bank, civil service or an oil company, can you come online to do this ?

Smh. These are the feminists. The online beggars. Can she say nobody has every toasted her on her street before ? Why not date him ?

What is the meaning of all these rubbish ?

Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by sexy74(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2020
nairafamedotcom:
“If you want to marry a girl with pointed breast, Come and marry me now that my own is still standing before it collapse” - Nigerian Lady says.

Watch Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/if-you-want-lady-with-pointed-breast.html
So it will collapse , I thought it will be a standing statue
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 02, 2020
Girls just dey say rubbish this time ahh oga O grin
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by jom28gy(m): 8:25pm On May 02, 2020
Are you for marriage
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Gadafii: 9:08pm On May 02, 2020
Her brezz is pointed but her sense is on downward spiral grin
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Goke101(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2020
So is that an attribute of a wife material....brezz maybe she needs mental help
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Heroclitus(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2020
Ariza:

So you mean nature made two mistakes as regards her brain
1)formulating such a bag of rubbish for a brain

2)Giving it out to a human
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 02, 2020
POINTED BREASTS without POINTING BRAINS
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by emmyboy162(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2020
God, I just want 2 male children. Thank you.
Re: If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID by rosieflower2(f): 11:59pm On May 02, 2020
emmyboy162:
God, I just want 2 male children. Thank you.
So you don't want to collect bride price? cheesy

A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... / Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) / When Your Partner Doesnt Compromise For Love's Sake