Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Are You Familiar With Bitcoin? Have You Heard About Ethereum? Invest Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Familiar With Bitcoin? Have You Heard About Ethereum? Invest Now! (995 Views)

The So Called-tourists Of Bitcoin Have Been Eliminated, Leaving Only Hodlers / Are You Familiar With Forex Trading! / Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Familiar With Bitcoin? Have You Heard About Ethereum? Invest Now! by MiVida(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2020
Firstly what is Ethereum?

Ethereum is an open source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract functionality, It is the second most valuable Cryptocurrency, just right behind BITCOIN,
ETHEREUM can also be converted to cash easily, hence its a digital currency which can be converted to NAIRA or DOLLARS OR POUND STERLING

ETHEREUM can simply be reffered to as ETH
In case anyone doesn't know what crypto currency is.
Crypto currency is used for various transactions online and it can be converted to your normal currency like naira
Cryptocurrency is just like our normal currency i.e. dollars pounds naira etc
But the difference is that unlike dollars or pounds, it is a digital currency
bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, tron etc are all examples of cryptos
These cryptos are very valuable in today's market; bitcoin being the largest of them all
It stands as follows
1Btc = $7000
1 ethereum = $180
1 litecoin =$45
But for this business we plan to do, the main crypto we're going to be dealing with is ethereum

As you should all know
Ethereum is the second most valuable cryptocurrency in the world and it offers better technology than bitcoin does.

It's not by force to invest, if you wish to invest or know more, this is my WhatsApp number zero 9 zero, 2 nine 2 five 0 1 one 9

Re: Are You Familiar With Bitcoin? Have You Heard About Ethereum? Invest Now! by MiVida(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2020
And if you wish to insult me or call me scam, please I beg you, go ahead and waste your time... Soon the news about ethereum million money will be all over the place... And you'll beg to join cos the price to register goes high everyday as long as Ethereum value rises.
Re: Are You Familiar With Bitcoin? Have You Heard About Ethereum? Invest Now! by MiVida(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2020
Read up on it, make your researches... No one's stopping you but the earlier, the better!
Re: Are You Familiar With Bitcoin? Have You Heard About Ethereum? Invest Now! by MiVida(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2020

Re: Are You Familiar With Bitcoin? Have You Heard About Ethereum? Invest Now! by MiVida(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2020
With the scarcity of bitcoin around the corner, you're right to say the price of ethereum will rise...

Re: Are You Familiar With Bitcoin? Have You Heard About Ethereum? Invest Now! by MiVida(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2020
Keep the messages coming...
Re: Are You Familiar With Bitcoin? Have You Heard About Ethereum? Invest Now! by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:24am On Jun 13, 2020
MiVida:
Keep the messages coming...
what's your ethereum all about? Forsage or what
Re: Are You Familiar With Bitcoin? Have You Heard About Ethereum? Invest Now! by MiVida(m): 6:03am On Jun 13, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
what's your ethereum all about? Forsage or what
forsage bro.
Re: Are You Familiar With Bitcoin? Have You Heard About Ethereum? Invest Now! by crestking: 6:25am On Jun 13, 2020
Guys send your emails to niniamerica6@gmail.com and I will show you how to make money by just watching videos on the internet. Cheers.
Re: Are You Familiar With Bitcoin? Have You Heard About Ethereum? Invest Now! by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
MiVida:
forsage bro.
can you add me to the group.
Re: Are You Familiar With Bitcoin? Have You Heard About Ethereum? Invest Now! by MiVida(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
can you add me to the group.
are you registered?
Re: Are You Familiar With Bitcoin? Have You Heard About Ethereum? Invest Now! by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2020
crestking:
Guys send your emails to niniamerica6@gmail.com and I will show you how to make money by just watching videos on the internet. Cheers.
haryorbarmieone@gmail.com
Re: Are You Familiar With Bitcoin? Have You Heard About Ethereum? Invest Now! by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2020
MiVida:
are you registered?
yes

(1) (Reply)

12 Years Facebook Account Selling Cheap / Claim This New Airdrop Worth $400 Fast Before They Close. / Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.