Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (85899 Views)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 6:44am On May 04, 2020
Prymestrr:

I will rather be as stupid as the op than be as damaged as you are Khia.

Read the below.

He acknowledges akata pussies are good but everything else is messed up. So he f.ucks the pussies and trashes all else. Just like you with your foul attitude but I bet you're a hottie with fiery pussy too. In otherwords, I'll f.uck you but never wed you grin
what's your problem with who he f.ucks We didn't choose what race your baby daddies came from did we? You can't choose who we f.uck with either.

I don't have any babies unlike you with your 5 baby mamas. Go feed your starving kids.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 7:12am On May 04, 2020
[quote author=Hotspotbro post=89150270]Aaaaaaaaaaah[/

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 7:23am On May 04, 2020
WUdec:

But you are here seeking Nigerian males.

Double standards, init?

And the truth is tough to accept but you possess some of those qualities he mentioned. Majority of your replies start or end with an insult. Go thru your own posts.

So drop the pride and dare to be different.

Seeking Nigerian men my ass, I only insulted those who insulted me first so stop the victim mentality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 7:27am On May 04, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Khiaa please naa, I just want that 90 minutes BJ
pDudd will be happy to give you a bj he's an expert at it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Kingsteve(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2020
khiaa:

Seeking Nigerian men my ass, I only insulted those who insulted me first so stop the victim mentality.
Babe, is it possible for you to ignore this thread?
Can you?

I know you can fight your fights, but some fights aren't worth it.
You've made your points with good reason, but I think it's time to abandon this ship.

Let's go, shall we?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by wiseone28: 7:45am On May 04, 2020
khia:

See how rude all of you are.
Behave yourself woman.....or

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by SmartMen: 7:46am On May 04, 2020
khia:

Yeah, of course all 40 million of us do that. Reality check... it's the whites who hate you not us we just hate your COONING for the whites. This whole topic is nothing but racist whites talking points, that's where the op learned it from.

Yeah right

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by tiptoe1: 7:49am On May 04, 2020
pDudd:

Yes we are pigs. Now go and twerk for your brothers in prison and leave our forum for us. Akata. tongue

I've been reading about the gender imbalance among these akatas that there are less than 75 males for every 100 women simply because their brothers are all locked up.

It's getting out of hand I swear, the USA govt keep on building prison and the akatas keep on filling it. Smh

13 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Shiver99: 7:49am On May 04, 2020
Reading threads like this reinforces in my mind that many of the males that frequent Nairaland are truly the dredges of society. sad sad sad

Imagine an able-bodied man advising his fellows to go and marry old established women to give them pocket money, feed and clothe them.
Instead of standing up like a normal human and finding work and thus protecting their dignity.

You think you can try to act like a child in someone else’s house and not expect to be disciplined when you step out of line?

Too many babyish, parasitic, low self esteem creatures running around this country.

Thank god I’ll only ever see 90% of participants of this thread behind a screen door. undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by tiptoe1: 8:08am On May 04, 2020
Shiver99:
Reading threads like this reinforces in my mind that many of the males that frequent Nairaland are truly the dredges of society. sad sad sad

Imagine an able-bodied man advising his fellows to go and marry old established women to give them pocket money, feed and clothe them.
Instead of standing up like a normal human and finding work and thus protecting their dignity.

You think you can try to act like a child in someone else’s house and not expect to be disciplined when you step out of line?

Too many babyish, parasitic, low self esteem creatures running around this country.

Thank god I’ll only ever see 90% of participants of this thread behind a screen door. undecided

Are you this du.mb or you have a problem with comprehension? He's not telling us to go for them, he's only telling us what to expect after falling in their hands. Go through the thread, don't just read the topic and say trash here

44 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Shiver99: 8:21am On May 04, 2020
tiptoe1:

Are you this du.mb or you have a problem with comprehension? He's not telling us to go for them, he's only telling us what to expect after falling in their hands. Go through the thread, don't just read the topic and say trash here

I suppose you are one of the parasitic no-hopers I was talking about?

I have read through the thread and saw and cringed at the several statements/ implications to go for older foreigners with fewer options.

So embarrassing. The people saying it weren’t even ashamed. lipsrsealed
If you want to date foreigners do it from a position of equals and not like a beggar or a slave and master.

Well, I suppose at the very least they are aware that for the young Americans, people in this thread will not even be their last option. Even more so non-black ones.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by tiptoe1: 8:31am On May 04, 2020
Shiver99:

I suppose you are one of the parasitic no-hopers I was talking about?

I have read through the thread and saw and cringed at the several statements/ implications to go for older foreigners with fewer options.

So embarrassing. The people saying it weren’t even ashamed. lipsrsealed
If you want to date foreigners do it from a position of equals and not like a beggar or a slave and master.

Well, I suppose at the very least they are aware that for the young Americans, people in this thread will not even be their last option. Even more so non-black ones.

Dunce, that's not the purpose of this thread, it's enlighten you about the challenges you'll face when you finally end up with a blackAmerican woman. No one here is asking anyone o go for an older foreigner for pocket money, house and feed them like you said earlier. You didn't read this thread, it's very obvious.

24 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2020
Shiver99:

Guess you'll be looking from the inside out of that screen door. Scram abeg. Clouth chaser that isn't worth shit.

19 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by SkinnyDude(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2020
Zeinymira:

Ok o.
wow.. see my color oo. I am a sucker for yellow girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 9:37am On May 04, 2020
Kingsteve:

Babe, is it possible for you to ignore this thread?
Can you?

I know you can fight your fights, but some fights aren't worth it.
You've made your points with good reason, but I think it's time to abandon this ship.

Let's go, shall we?
I'm right by your side, lead the way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Starcrest1: 9:54am On May 04, 2020
khia:

No, you are the dumb one. He said white men risk their lives going to Compton to be with black women, in a community he said is very dangerous therefore he will be risking his life as well, but he probably lives there.

Yes dummy I know a vasectomy can be reversed, my point is black American women shouldn't be that important to him to get the surgery. It would make more sense to seek the women he adores instead of the ones he hates.

I don't care who he screws it's the filthy lies he tells.

This doesn't make sense. Your teacher must have had it tough explaining things to you.

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Kingsteve(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2020
khiaa:

I'm right by your side, lead the the way.
That's my girl.
Off we go then...

Say byeeee!
grin

4 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by IvarDboneless: 9:59am On May 04, 2020
damn.....una just wan finish this girl life cheesy. baby khia my condolences

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by macho44(m): 10:21am On May 04, 2020
IvarDboneless:
damn.....una just wan finish this girl life cheesy. baby khia my condolences
Tell am Sorry grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by SenecaTheYonger: 10:23am On May 04, 2020
khiaa:

pDudd will be happy to give you a bj he's an expert at it.

Why are you never happy? I've never seen you make a positive post on NL before.

7 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by IvarDboneless: 10:24am On May 04, 2020
macho44:
Tell am Sorry grin
sorry.... baby khia wink

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by BigDick70inch(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2020
Had one of the best laugh..xoxoxoxo grin grin grin
All thanks to PDUDD AND PRYMESTRRR..

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:41am On May 04, 2020
Shiver99:

Ah aah. You Dey woRk wor emBaSsy? BiKO, BRos link Mii. I no dey yaBuna like them. One luv kiss
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by BigDick70inch(m): 10:47am On May 04, 2020
See dear KHIA..

shut up there!!!

U r just a BARKING DOG and a STUPID HOE combined!!!

PDUDD..was trying to guide his fellow countrymen not to get trapped ehn..

And..u r on here ranting like the ARROGANT SHAMELESS
BITCH U ARE..

U even have..the effontary to enter naija forum and talk bad of Nigerians without respect...
And..u think they gon support u huh??

Is this all u do huh??
Like spending hour on your ass disrespecting people and been arrogant??

While..your baby daddies are out there working their assess off just to pay you child support hun??

I SPIT IN YOUR WILD PUSSY!!!!

khia:

I don't have any babies unlike you with your 5 baby mamas. Go feed your starving kids.

10 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by BigDick70inch(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2020
My Oga..
Abeeg update us asap..

Would also love if u could create more interesting topics like dis always grin grin

Biko..

pDudd:

I'm a dog, I admit it. And your sisters are easy to screw. Too easy infact. I don't have to stress toasting or chatting them up. Just call them and they will be on the dick like a dog on a bone.

I despise your women so I treat them like trash. Choking and spitting on them while I fvck them. They are like dirt to me. They fulfil my smut fantasies.

Does that answer your question now?

Now run along and go twerk on Worldstar hip-hop.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by OneChanceTaxi: 11:05am On May 04, 2020
pDudd:

Lefulefu, has given you the best advice above.

Your best advice will be to meet a naija guy based abroad. Akata guys na wash.

First like lefulefu said, clean up your social media and remove all those suggestive pics you out there. Put nice and friendly pics showing family pics and memes that depict that you are looking for love. Also put some Christian and religious pictures too. It will show that you are searching but you are also a good christian girl.

Next if you see any of them in the comment section and you like his comment, DM him and tell him you like his comment. It will make his head to swell and he will likely begin to chat you up.

Don't send him nudes. Don't. You can send sexy pics but no nudes. He will ask but don't send any. It will make him want you more because already all these useless slay queens have likely sent him countless nudes already. It will set you apart from the crowd. And DON'T ASK HIM FOR MONEY. He will be waiting for you to ask for money but don't.

That is how to play the game. When he comes to naija, he will continue from there. It is just how you play the game.

Here you are dishing out real life advice to the ladies on how to get a good guy, yet some accused you of being misogynistic and even called for the thread to be closed.

Keep up the good work. #Following

10 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 04, 2020
Next tip: Be prepared to treat different types of STIs.

When you are with an Akata woman in a relationship, you must use protection when having sexual relations with her for several reasons:

1. African American females statistically have one of the highest rate of STIs amongst all demographics of people in the US. They are sexually deviant and open their legs for all manner of men. They have the highest rate of HIV/AIDS after homosexual black men. You may want to strap up while you are with them.

2. Akata women because they open up their legs for all and sundry, are likely going to infect you. Let me explain it. Gay black men have high rates of STIs amongst black population due to their lifestyle. Now we have lots of men who swing both ways ( love to have sex with women and men at the same time). These men may also sometimes sleep with transexual women (nwoke nnwanyi) and many of these alternative lifestyle folks have STIs due to their lifestyle. So after sleeping with a gay man and contracting something, he will also sleep with Akata women and pass that thing to them. Those women will also sleep with you and pass it on to you. And that is why you should strap up.

3. At any given time, an Akata woman has like between 4 to 6 men who are still arranging her pussy, plus you. And she likely doesn't use protection while being with them so you need to protect yourself.

So while you want to take the risk of being with an Akata woman, please protect your life at all costs. Akata women are diseased.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Shiver99: 12:48pm On May 04, 2020
Lol, it seems Nairaland is a full time career for some of you unfortunate peeps. I left to real life and came back much later only to see my mentions going crazy.
I only come here for occasional entertainment so it at times sad to see. undecided

Anyhoo, continue on with this pathetic thread. I wouldn’t even mention the cringy stereotypes and juvenile jokes. lipsrsealed

I know must of you at your big ages are still living in your parents house. Likely hiding in a wardrobe with your mama’s phone to type the childish vitriol displayed here.
Understandably, this is really your only avenue to vent.
Sorry o.

Tah. �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 12:53pm On May 04, 2020
Starcrest1:

This doesn't make sense. Your teacher must have had it tough explaining things to you.

It makes perfect sense, you just lack comprehension.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Mikocake(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2020
Op am a fan. What you're spitting is pure insight.

Now it makes sense to me why African American rappers diss their women so much with all kind of derogatory words like hoè, bitchh and all that and they still die to be with these artists. In Lil Wayne's Dedication 6 Reloaded, he was asked what's the craziest place he has seen his name tattooed on someone. You can't believe he said inside the lips of a pusssy. That the girl had to let the lips of her pusssy open before you can see the tattoo. I went mad. It's really crazy over there.

Meanwhile down here reverse is the case. 90% of our artists songs are all about their love and beauty of women. Are you still thinking why an average Naija babe always feel entitled?
Ogwunum ka ohamu na-onu

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 04, 2020
Mikocake:
Op am a fan. What you're spitting is pure insight.

Now it makes sense to me why African American rappers diss their women so much with all kind of derogatory words like hoè, bitchh and all that and they still die to be with these artists. In Lil Wayne's Dedication 6 Reloaded, he was asked what's the craziest place he has seen his name tattooed on someone. You can't believe he said inside the lips of a pusssy. That the girl had to let the lips of her pusssy open before you can see the tattoo. I went mad. It's really crazy over there.

Meanwhile down here reverse is the case. 90% of our artists songs are all about their love and beauty of women. Are you still thinking why an average Naija babe always feel entitled?
Ogwunum ka ohamu na-onu

Na dem bro. Na dem.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (53) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.